Streethawk

Justin
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Streethawk

Post by Justin »

Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Nice spot!
timer

Post by timer »

Ordered, and Ive watched the Pilot film quite recently ! very dated !

Hopefully then the rights to the film and music have expired and we can see hope of a OST in the future ?
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Ordered a copy. Be interesting to see it. Only ever caught two episodes, in a bar on Gran Canaria, many years ago. Couldn't really hear the music too well above the noise of the bar.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
24db

Post by 24db »

Any chance there's an option on the DVD to remove the whole TV show and just leave the music? ;) never been a fan
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:Any chance there's an option on the DVD to remove the whole TV show and just leave the music? ;) never been a fan
I used to love it but then I must have been a teenager when it came out 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:Any chance there's an option on the DVD to remove the whole TV show and just leave the music? ;) never been a fan
ah, happy days ;) In some ways I think it's best to leave stuff we liked at a younger age alone, I wasted loads on stuff I used to rate only to be disappointed years later.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:
ah, happy days ;) In some ways I think it's best to leave stuff we liked at a younger age alone, I wasted loads on stuff I used to rate only to be disappointed years later.
That is true, I spent some money buying all the A Team DVDs as I used to love them as well, it seems pretty not good now although one or two episodes were still quite fun.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Never saw one episode.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

tdream4ever wrote:Never saw one episode.
Me neither...80's programmes like this didn't interest me then and probably won't now. I would love to see the music releasd though.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

sparrow wrote:
Me neither...80's programmes like this didn't interest me then and probably won't now. I would love to see the music releasd though.
was it ever on in the UK?
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
sparrow wrote:
yep...used to record the theme music
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
sparrow wrote:

Oh yes remember it well :shock: - hr long episodes if my failing memory isn't getting worse ! :oops:
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
sparrow wrote: Me neither...80's programmes like this didn't interest me then and probably won't now. I would love to see the music releasd though.
Ive got an episode recorded on tape using a crapy old hand held mike against the TV speaker ! My parents thought I was from another planet ! :shock:
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: was it ever on in the UK?
Ive got an episode recorded on tape using a crapy old hand held mike against the TV speaker ! My parents thought I was from another planet ! :shock:
er...;)