Streethawk

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote: yep...used to record the theme music
Ive got an episode recorded on tape using a crapy old hand held mike against the TV speaker ! My parents thought I was from another planet ! :shock:
er...;)
shhhh!!!!

....they haven't told him yet. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
timer

Post by timer »

Oh yes they have ! - that's the problem ! :shock: :?
hansx

Post by hansx »

I won't buy it. That is all too much. And how many TD is on it. Not too much i am afraid. But am sure that it will appear somewhere in the cheap buys. Guess that my son will like it.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

hansx wrote:I won't buy it. That is all too much. And how many TD is on it. Not too much i am afraid. But am sure that it will appear somewhere in the cheap buys. Guess that my son will like it.
Give it a year or two and the price will drop considerably. Must admit I'm having second thoughts. I'm still curious to see it though.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
timer

Post by timer »

I have no concerns about the cost of this package ! as the other half has bought it for me ! 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:I have no concerns about the cost of this package ! as the other half has bought it for me ! 8)
She going to buy me a copy too? :wink:

...worth a try.
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:I have no concerns about the cost of this package ! as the other half has bought it for me ! 8)

...worth a try.

I'll ask............

..................... um - can't write the answer to this on here Chris ! :shock:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

...worth a try.

I'll ask............

..................... um - can't write the answer to this on here Chris ! :shock:
It's OK I already know....

...I felt the tremor! :wink:
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

Does it come with subtitles? :wink:
When it's dark enough, you can see the stars.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D Buy it on Amazon, 'cause it might be cheaper when it's released. :wink: :arrow:
hansx

Post by hansx »

prophetfive wrote:
:D Buy it on Amazon, 'cause it might be cheaper when it's released. :wink: :arrow:
and the more cheaper is downloading it when it has been released. Maybe I will do that instead of buying it. :)
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

It's been available as a download for some time. I'll be buying it as there is plenty of good TD score music on the episodes, of which some bootlegs have contained in the past.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

was looking at some old cartoons online and heard the music used

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3ayJ27R ... re=related
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Single disc DVD released this June:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Street-Hawk-The ... 513&sr=8-2

For the ultra ultra completist!!!