Ultimae Records

har
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by har »

24db wrote:
har wrote:
24db wrote: actually I lied, I have Solarfields...but haven't played it in ages

Good to see yir being truthful now :wink: :wink:

That "Extended" is superb, but as I said all three of the albums above are getting extensive play here. Very nice.
I'm always truthful to Scots ;)
:D

Wise :wink: :wink: :wink:
har

Post by har »

That CELL - Hanging Masses album I downloaded is absolutely stunning btw.

Subtle and beautiful ambience with subtle rythms and haunting melodies floating in and out the soundscape. Superbly atmospheric and highly recommended for some serious chilling man :wink:

A lot of Ultimae stuff on i tunes which is proving very useful in the constant ongoing acquisition of new electronic music

Hanging Masses was released in December 2009 and it is right up there with the best albums of that year for me.

Stunning 8)
har

Post by har »

See that CELL.......we are talking major coolness 8)

Just got CELL - Live at Kumharas it is simply awesome. was a bit concerned when I saw it was recorded in IBIZA however the whole album is simply sublime.

Check this oot and chill !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jljXOBDH ... re=related

8) 8) 8)

Incidently its combined with a wee video with Tangerine Skies and Tree Silhouttes , another of my favourite things 8) Witness the second last photo one of the most amazing mountainscape sunsets I have ever seen :shock:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

har wrote:See that CELL.......we are talking major coolness 8)

Just got CELL - Live at Kumharas it is simply awesome. was a bit concerned when I saw it was recorded in IBIZA however the whole album is simply sublime.

Check this oot and chill !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jljXOBDH ... re=related

8) 8) 8)

Very very nice indeed Har 8) 8)

Incidently its combined with a wee video with Tangerine Skies and Tree Silhouttes , another of my favourite things 8) Witness the second last photo one of the most amazing mountainscape sunsets I have ever seen :shock:
har

Post by har »

Glad you liked it Colin.

Both albums, Hanging Masses and Live at Kumharas highly recommended by me for some serious chillin'.

Inspirational music to make you feel good 8)

PS. Extensive bass frequency handling techniques strongly recommended 8)
har

Post by har »

Got an e mail from Ultimae stating the new Carbon Based Lifeforms album is released, so decided to buy the "Carbon Pack" of their three CDs as been meaning to check these Swedish guys out;

Image Image Image

Also in said carbon pack.........some incense sticks :D and album cover postcards.

All three albums are excellent however the stand out for me is the new one Interloper which has some of the most beautiful EM I have heard

Excellent stuff and worth checking out if your needing to buy some cool music 8)
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

Love that artwork, looks great
Tropylium

Post by Tropylium »

Literally everything I've checked out from Ultimae has been gold. More reports to come as I dig deeper…

If TD were invented in 2000 I could imagine them also being on it :wink:
har

Post by har »

I am still buying a lot of this Ultimae stuff.

Excellent music and not had a bad album yet. In fact all have been brilliant and listened to frequently.

Next purchases to be;

Sysyphe
Tripswitch
Circular
and
Aes Dana have a new album out.
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

I dearly wish Cell put out a new album. Do they (he) even record anymore??