Television

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

Hobo wrote:Been watching series 3 of Battlestar Galactica. An excellent start and IMO already better than the first two (and they were good)!
:mrgreen:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Big Brother already got caught out a few days ago for trying to fix the voting so that Shilpa wouldn't get evicted and it looks like it's been fixed again. YOU don't decide at all. Big Brother and Gordon Brown decide who wins. :roll:

I think Jermaine Jackson should have won and if the voting hadn't been fixed, I suspect he would have. :(
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Desert_Voyager wrote:Big Brother already got caught out a few days ago for trying to fix the voting so that Shilpa wouldn't get evicted and it looks like it's been fixed again. YOU don't decide at all. Big Brother and Gordon Brown decide who wins. :roll:

I think Jermaine Jackson should have won and if the voting hadn't been fixed, I suspect he would have. :(
What a pile of B******** that programme is,ive not been able to get near the TV for weeks because er indoors been watching the tripe :x :evil:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:Big Brother already got caught out a few days ago for trying to fix the voting so that Shilpa wouldn't get evicted and it looks like it's been fixed again. YOU don't decide at all. Big Brother and Gordon Brown decide who wins. :roll:

What a pile of B******** that programme is,ive not been able to get near the TV for weeks because er indoors been watching the tripe :x :evil:
Top Gear was much better
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

yep. top gear was great

bb is a loada swill
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Top Gear was much better

24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: What a pile of B******** that programme is,ive not been able to get near the TV for weeks because er indoors been watching the tripe :x :evil:
Top Gear was much better

http://www.bbc.co.uk/broadband/mediapla ... 0107_clip1
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thanks Mate :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: What a pile of B******** that programme is,ive not been able to get near the TV for weeks because er indoors been watching the tripe :x :evil:
Top Gear was much better

I took the precaution of setting Sky+. Haven't watched it yet, as I've spent the evening viewing the trials and tribulations of Jack Bauer.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Top Gear was much better
Great to see the Hampster back. Though watching the crash you have to say that he was a very lucky chap.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Top Gear was much better
Great to see the Hampster back. Though watching the crash you have to say that he was a very lucky chap.
It's good indeed to have them and RH back - it was quite an emotional episode for Top Gear - and I am so glad they are still up to their mischief - resurfacing a road in a day! I want to go and find that road to see if the megaphone is still embedded in the surface!
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Top Gear was much better

I still cant believe he came out of it alive,but thank God he did :arrow:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: Top Gear was much better

I still cant believe he came out of it alive,but thank God he did :arrow:
Bet he doesn't try the handbrake turn next time.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
peaceBwithU

Post by peaceBwithU »

Laserdiscdream wrote:I’m watching the Basketball games.

Phoenix suns @ Dallas Mavericks

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

http://aki.endless-run.org/index.php

The Suns are having and awesome season so far. Plus a record breaking Jan.
I watch them whenever their games are available here.
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
Top Gear was much better

Its repeated on Wednesday @ 19:00. BBC2