Television

redziller
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by redziller »

Don't talk to me 'bout bleeding television. We have about 50 editing suites at work every other one containing a prima donna editing a programme on house buying, improvement, selling, whatever.

I was given the run around the other night all to get a script printed. Hour later (after I should have been at 'ome) finally had it for the client "Dogs that Changed the World" :|

Is this my life :cry:?
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

redziller wrote:Don't talk to me 'bout bleeding television. We have about 50 editing suites at work every other one containing a prima donna editing a programme on house buying, improvement, selling, whatever.

I was given the run around the other night all to get a script printed. Hour later (after I should have been at 'ome) finally had it for the client "Dogs that Changed the World" :|

Is this my life :cry:?
Kinda hoping that, now Michael Grade has left the BBC, they'll start making stuff that isn't LCD (Lowest Common Denominator). I hardly watch TV any more there's nothing much that interests me.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Real Betis v Real Madrid (Copa del Rey) sp.?
Mock The Week
About to watch this evenings Darts from Lakeside.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

unfortunately just caught more crappe again due to her being addicted:celebrity big brother.....utter f**kking guff and bumwipe

i nowlove it :arrow:

bm now found under them wheels of a black cab
...The wise.....are silent.....
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Hobo wrote:Real Betis v Real Madrid (Copa del Rey) sp.?
Mock The Week
About to watch this evenings Darts from Lakeside.

bm used to work* for saint bob of potter who is mr lakeside...back in them days he used to put on great music** ....all in a 'club style' with chickin in a basket for a 5 er.

**liverpool express cover band, anyone :?:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

bigmoog wrote:unfortunately just caught more crappe again due to her being addicted:celebrity big brother.....utter f**kking guff and bumwipe

I agreed to spend some time with my wife last night, not knowing this also entailed viewing BB. It was hilarious (I'm referring to the "ask a question that you've always wanted to know the answer to" piece). Did anyone else witness this priceless bit of tv?
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Hobo wrote:
bigmoog wrote:unfortunately just caught more crappe again due to her being addicted:celebrity big brother.....utter f**kking guff and bumwipe

I agreed to spend some time with my wife last night, not knowing this also entailed viewing BB. It was hilarious (I'm referring to the "ask a question that you've always wanted to know the answer to" piece). Did anyone else witness this priceless bit of tv?
No. The only times that I've accidently caught a bit of BB it's always been IR footage of someone asleep. There's nothing happening but they still televise it. Quite extraordinary really. :roll:

Don't tell me something interesting actually happened? :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Chris Monk wrote:
Hobo wrote:

No. The only times that I've accidently caught a bit of BB it's always been IR footage of someone asleep. There's nothing happening but they still televise it. Quite extraordinary really. :roll:

I cannot relate the whole account of Jade Goody's question about Eskimo's, but it was hilarious. Her boyfriend seems equally devoid of brains.

I was also highly amused that Cleo Rocos, seemed convinced that Clint Eastwood was the son of Stan Laurel. :lol: :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Hobo wrote: I agreed to spend some time with my wife last night, not knowing this also entailed viewing BB. It was hilarious (I'm referring to the "ask a question that you've always wanted to know the answer to" piece). Did anyone else witness this priceless bit of tv?

I cannot relate the whole account of Jade Goody's question about Eskimo's, but it was hilarious. Her boyfriend seems equally devoid of brains.

I was also highly amused that Cleo Rocos, seemed convinced that Clint Eastwood was the son of Stan Laurel. :lol: :roll:
A country that produced Shakespeare, what the hell have we been reduced to, Jane 'eh, you wot?' Goodie makes the news wordwide...good grief, must be a slow newzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz day
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Let's remember that Jade hasn't had the benefit of a wonderful education.... or been brought up with servants at her becking call. So, I can understand why she wouldn't like to be sneered at and talked down to from high up above by someone from a very rich background.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Desert_Voyager wrote:Let's remember that Jade hasn't had the benefit of a wonderful education.... or been brought up with servants at her becking call. So, I can understand why she wouldn't like to be sneered at and talked down to from high up above by someone from a very rich background.

Shes a good looking bird tho :shock: :o :? :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Desert_Voyager wrote:Let's remember that Jade hasn't had the benefit of a wonderful education.... or been brought up with servants at her becking call. So, I can understand why she wouldn't like to be sneered at and talked down to from high up above by someone from a very rich background.
Doesn't excuse bullying and bad manners though! I really don't understand how this not good gets on our tv's. Are the British public really that shallow, that this programme can keep being sanctioned?

Despite protestations from Mrs. Hobo, I have refused to watch any more of this bollocks!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

There is NO room for Racism of any kind on my agenda,and i have to say that this programme is complete and utter ogwash :x Bring back Hectors House :shock:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Hobo wrote:
Doesn't excuse bullying and bad manners though! I really don't understand how this not good gets on our tv's. Are the British public really that shallow, that this programme can keep being sanctioned?
Yes, there were bad manners and different kinds of bullying going both ways.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Been watching series 3 of Battlestar Galactica. An excellent start and IMO already better than the first two (and they were good)!