Television

Laserdisc Dream
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:The Simpson’s compete season 20 well be out as early January next year.

Both format’s on DVD and Blu-ray I just went a head pre-order it on blu-ray.

I bought it yesterday I Watch it Today.

:D 8) :wink:

:!: :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

currently watching 'thee best of benny hill' on ITV 1

extremely hilarious, velly funny, awesomely ribtickling, superduper comedy, (even funnier now than in 1973 when it used to make me old man laugh till he cried and choked.......but not as much as Tommy Cooper tho')

:| :|
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

bigmoog wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

extremely hilarious, velly funny, awesomely ribtickling, superduper comedy, (even funnier now than in 1973 when it used to make me old man laugh till he cried and choked.......but not as much as Tommy Cooper tho')

Funny. . . . that avatar reminds me of Benny Hill. Freakin hilarious :P .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Finished watching season 7 of The Shield last night.
What a great completion of this series which I have followed from the beginning. Now have all 7 seasons on DVD :)
24db

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:
bigmoog wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny. . . . that avatar reminds me of Benny Hill. Freakin hilarious :P .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Avatar reminds you of Benny Hill? :shock: no, hang on, I've just misread that ;)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

panorama is pretty good tonight about illegal downloading of music
Laserdisc Dream

I watch the IMAX on Laser Disc title Call to Fly.

it most extremely rare film from IMAX.

Note this not on TV only on Laser Disc.

bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

only 5mins into the Live TV election debate and I wanna put an axe through me TV :x :P :P , three prize coconuts :oops:
...The wise.....are silent.....
har

Post by har »

bigmoog wrote:only 5mins into the Live TV election debate and I wanna put an axe through me TV :x :P :P , three prize coconuts :oops:
Oh good..........forgot all about this :wink:

I'll just go for the much edited "highlights" on the news then :roll: :wink:
Laserdisc Dream

I Found something at ebay of the RCA Videodisc of National Geographic
I Never thought it well be on CED Disc first time I wish I have CED Player.

Laserdisc Dream

I just Pre-order this copy of the Simpsons the season thirteenth on Blu-ray disc. :D :lol:

har

Post by har »

And on the TV tonight :wink:

I just watched BBC2 History Cold Case, it was fantastic, unusually for Television as TV is usually all complete pish these days.

It was about the skelatal remains recovered from a hidden room within Stirling Castle. Forensic anthropolgists from Dundee ( 8) :wink: ) pieced together this mans life.

Transpires he was an English Knight, probably killed by the Scots in about 1340ish, during the period when the English held (briefly :P ) Stirling Castle. They even managed to get a name for this dude as the National Records Office had an inventory list relating to Stirling Castle during 1342 :shock: They did a facial and body reconstruction, and I'm pretty sure I've seen him playing rugby for England :?

Brilliant program, its on BBC i player, and next weeks is about the Plague in London, sounds disturbing.
Justin

TD on TV!

Post by Justin »

Ok, nothing to get carried away with, but TD did get a very brief clip on the 'I'm In A Rock And Roll Band' doc on BBC2 at 10pm tonight. Just a snippet from the Coventry Cathedral tape showing Chris Franke behind the keys. The show was highlighting the role of the 'Other One' in the band line up after the previous shows dealing with the singer, lead guitarist and drummer previous weeks. Some may say Franke could be described as the 'Other One' in TD !!! Mabey the forthcoming Edgar book may shed more or less light on this. Don't know enough about the inner workings of 70's-80's TD to sign up to this view but sure would be an interesting read.
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
SequenceC

Re: TD on TV!

Post by SequenceC »

Justin wrote:Ok, nothing to get carried away with, but TD did get a very brief clip on the 'I'm In A Rock And Roll Band' doc on BBC2 at 10pm tonight. Just a snippet from the Coventry Cathedral tape showing Chris Franke behind the keys. The show was highlighting the role of the 'Other One' in the band line up after the previous shows dealing with the singer, lead guitarist and drummer previous weeks. Some may say Franke could be described as the 'Other One' in TD !!! Mabey the forthcoming Edgar book may shed more or less light on this. Don't know enough about the inner workings of 70's-80's TD to sign up to this view but sure would be an interesting read.
Thanks Justin for the heads up,

I'll watch that on BBC iPlayer when it will be uploaded:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... Other_One/
har

Post by har »

Just got back in time for Guitar Hereos on BBC2.

Just witnessed Robin Trower playing Bridge of Sighs with the late, great Jimmy Dewar on bass and vocals. Absolute Class 8) 8) 8)

and

AC/DC with the late great Bonn Scott , from Kirriemuir, on lead vox 8) 8) 8)

Them were the days!