Television

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

More & More Stinking rubbish :x :x :evil:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Rico

Post by Rico »

Is that a no to my post? :cry:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Echosnare wrote:I DVD'd "Only An Excuse" & Still Game" from BBC1 Scotland last night, so we just had a hoot at those.

Still Game is repeated tonight on BBC2, so viewers south of the border can & should watch it. Some classic moments!
I'm in love with Isa :oops:
RemoteViewing81

Post by RemoteViewing81 »

My favorite new show of '07

MAN vs WILD

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/manvs ... swild.html

Check it out.... :shock: 8)
"The aim of the music [of Tangerine Dream] is to paint surreal pictures with musical instruments."

http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/voiceshm.htm
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Rico wrote:Is that a no to my post? :cry:

Not at all Rico.............it was a remark about my work today..........lots of stinkin xmas rubbish :x :roll: :cry:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:

Not at all Rico.............it was a remark about my work today..........lots of stinkin xmas rubbish :x :roll: :cry:
I thought it was a valid comment considering what I saw on TV over Crimbo....mind you that was about 2 hours worth
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Watched the opening episodes to the new series of "Desperate Housewives" last night. A really enjoyable slice of suburban nonsense! :D
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

I thought it was a valid comment considering what I saw on TV over Crimbo....mind you that was about 2 hours worth
The best thing on over Christmas was Harry Hill's TV burp... I loved the way he took the pee out of all those depressing soaps...

As for tonight, I'm looking forward to the 'Green Wing' special, on at 10 pm.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

All i get for the next fortnight is that Celebrity Big Brother :x what a complete and utter load of tripe...........cant get near the TV :cry:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:All i get for the next fortnight is that Celebrity Big Brother :x what a complete and utter load of tripe...........cant get near the TV :cry:
Me too Colin. I wouldn't mind, but there are not even many celebrities in the house. I don't recognise half of them and the other half have been unemployed for years!
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:All i get for the next fortnight is that Celebrity Big Brother :x what a complete and utter load of tripe...........cant get near the TV :cry:
How about Celebrity Big TD? all the members and ex-members of TD are locked in a house for 9 weeks and we vote who get's chucked out first, either that or they write another Rubycon using only the items they can find in the house :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
How about Celebrity Big TD? all the members and ex-members of TD are locked in a house for 9 weeks and we vote who get's chucked out first, either that or they write another Rubycon using only the items they can find in the house :wink:

EF and CF in the BB house for 9 weeks re-recording Rubycon :shock:

Nah............. may see them on the Ultimate Fighter tho :x :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

Hey they recorded Rubycon is two weeks, that'll leave 7 just for the Cat impressions ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

Sadly Peter is no longer available to coach them in the art of ECW.
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: How about Celebrity Big TD? all the members and ex-members of TD are locked in a house for 9 weeks and we vote who get's chucked out first, either that or they write another Rubycon using only the items they can find in the house :wink:

Sadly Peter is

no longer available to coach them in the art of ECW.
I just asked Peter, he didn't seem too keen ;)