Television

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

bergen-dreamer wrote:Watching at the moment: The BBC series "The Smoking Room", 2nd season. Hilariously funny :lol: :lol:

Is this the best comedy sitcom since "The Office", or what :?: :?:
Nah...that would be The Mighty Boosh ;)
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

I DVD'd "Only An Excuse" & Still Game" from BBC1 Scotland last night, so we just had a hoot at those.

Still Game is repeated tonight on BBC2, so viewers south of the border can & should watch it. Some classic moments!
24db

Post by 24db »

Echosnare wrote:I DVD'd "Only An Excuse" & Still Game" from BBC1 Scotland last night, so we just had a hoot at those.

Still Game is repeated tonight on BBC2, so viewers south of the border can & should watch it. Some classic moments!
Stuck in a lift with an OAP who wants a kick! ....well it made me laugh anyway :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
Echosnare wrote:I DVD'd "Only An Excuse" & Still Game" from BBC1 Scotland last night, so we just had a hoot at those.

Stuck in a lift with an OAP who wants a kick! ....well it made me laugh anyway :D

Wouldnt they say Wee in Scotland :?: Geddit Wee :roll:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:Watching at the moment: The BBC series "The Smoking Room", 2nd season. Hilariously funny :lol: :lol:

Is this the best comedy sitcom since "The Office", or what :?: :?:
Nah...that would be The Mighty Boosh ;)
I preferred "Extras" to "The Office"
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Just watched a thrilling World Darts Final. Congratulations to "Barney", but I have to question the logic of Phil Taylor, in allowing Barneveld to start. Constantly playing catch-up against a player of his quality is suicidal.
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:Just watched a thrilling World Darts Final. Congratulations to "Barney", but I have to question the logic of Phil Taylor, in allowing Barneveld to start. Constantly playing catch-up against a player of his quality is suicidal.
Completely top final...has to be the best darts final ever
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:Just watched a thrilling World Darts Final. Congratulations to "Barney", but I have to question the logic of Phil Taylor, in allowing Barneveld to start. Constantly playing catch-up against a player of his quality is suicidal.
It's strange that Taylor is either involved in final leg deciders or whitewashes. Compelling viewing!
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

24db wrote:

AK...... Didn't Jack remind you of EF a little in the 1970's scenes? :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Echosnare wrote:
24db wrote:

No ;) but the wallpaper reminded me of some of the cover artwork smd sells :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:

Im chuffed for Barneveld.............a lot of people questioned if he had the class to beat Taylor in a World Final...he has proved them wrong and hes a tremendous ambassador for the game :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

24db wrote:
Echosnare wrote:
24db wrote: Stuck in a lift with an OAP who wants a kick! ....well it made me laugh anyway :D
No ;) but the wallpaper reminded me of some of the cover artwork smd sells :D
:lol: No wonder Jack puked, with that wallpaper & the "Paroka"!
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

[quote="Hobo"]

I preferred "Extras" to "The Office"[/quote]

Forgot to mention "Extras" - also very funny. Especially the episodes with Kate Winslet and Ben Stiller :lol: :lol:
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

[quote]

I preferred "Extras" to "The Office"[/quote]

Forgot to mention "Extras" - also very funny. Especially the episodes with Kate Winslet and Ben Stiller :lol: :lol:
Rico

Post by Rico »

Starting January 9 "Grey's Anatomy" will be given by one TV post. should I watch the serial?