STEVE ROACH News

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by tdream4ever »

Insvims wrote:A new surprise release from Roach & Co.:

DREAM TRACKER

http://steveroach.com/store/store.php?item=439

I really like these tribal albums.
steveroach.com wrote:The essential ingredients of ancient and contemporary shamanic trance states are fully activated in this highly potent new release. Byron carved out a collection of incredible trance grooves for nearly a year, eventually bringing in the prana-infused didgeridoo of Dashmesh Khalsa on every track. Steve joined on in early January 2010 and poured his heart and soul-drenched soundworlds into the six pieces, covering a full range of ecstatic dreamtime flow: rhythm, breath and expansion. The end result is a full-blown dreamtime alchemy of all the elements. The living, breathing percussion, didgeridoo and soundworlds are unified in a single purpose: to open to the door out of the ordinary world, initiating the listener into an empowered journey of infinite possibilities for spiritual rebirth, illumination, and transcendence.

1. Dream Tracker 20:18
2. Dreamtime Alchemy 10:04
3. From the Inside 9:18
4. Thunder Walk 11:47
5. Roo Runner 9:55
6. Realms of the Sacred Seed 12:02
I'm on this one. Looks like a good one. Will order the Cathedral album also. I'm hoping he will annouce his usa tour for 2010. If not, then I will be in Tucson for the 2010 immersion festival.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

How much I want be there for the gig David. :(
The Stoke TDBA Division.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

some of steve's work is f%$^^g awesome 8) :D :D
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

bigmoog wrote:some of steve's work is f%$^^g awesome 8) :D :D
Well you can come with us if win the lotto BM! Ps love the new pic. :lol:
The Stoke TDBA Division.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

A new surprise releasae:
Steve Roach wrote:Nightbloom
Steve Roach and Mark Seelig
Projekt
Released in an eco-friendly 6-panel CD wallet
Coming early September

Prolific ambient innovator Steve Roach teams with Ph.D. shamanic practitioner / musician Mark Seelig to create a long-form piece of space-opening sound magic. Like the many fragrant and beautiful night-blooming plants which are host to mind-altering qualities, this 70-minute experience slowly blooms outwards with Mark's vocal harmonic and Tuva-style overtoning intertwining within Steve's zones and "terra" grooves. A slow motion magical blend is created in this nocturnal mist-filled realm. The power of the human voice is drawn forth in a primordial understanding and finds a perfect fusion with subterranean heartbeats, drones and zones swelling from the harmonic soil, gently urging the Nightblooming to increase its potency and allure.

Steve and Mark are intrepid travlers in the realms of expanded musical states; they have collaborated with shamanic percussionist Byron Metcalf on Mantram, Nada Terma, Disciple and Wachuma's Wave. This release settles into the sustained oceanic qualities of these powerful releases. Slow down, breathe deep, hear and feel the Nightbloom blooming inside.

MP3 medley with preview of all five parts:

http://steveroach.com/store/store.php?item=445

Very promising. Will be a late night favourite for relaxing, dreaming and meditation.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

I see there is a new Steve Roach album coming. I look forward to it, although it is a while to wait yet. About 18.000 years, according to groove.nl:

:P :lol:
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

Insvims wrote:I see there is a new Steve Roach album coming. I look forward to it, although it is a while to wait yet. About 18.000 years, according to groove.nl:

hahaha, I guess Dr Who will be the only one who can buy it
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

SequenceC wrote:
Insvims wrote:I see there is a new Steve Roach album coming. I look forward to it, although it is a while to wait yet. About 18.000 years, according to groove.nl:

hahaha, I guess Dr Who will be the only one who can buy it
Very cool indeed. This was annouced on his website a few weeks ago soon after the soundquest fest 2010. I will be purchasing this one as a big fan of Steve and Brian's didj. Here's a link to projekt.

http://www.projekt.com/projekt/product. ... u=PRO00253

Cool cover too! :D
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Steve Roach Newsletter wrote:...coming next week, news on the upcoming limited-edition box set SOUNDS FROM THE INBETWEEN!
:D
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Two new releases coming:

Steve Roach - Live at SoundQuest
Steve Roach & Erik Wøllo - The Road Eternal

May/June releases :)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Insvims wrote:Steve Roach & Erik Wøllo - The Road Eternal
Sound clips for all the tracks on this album is now up on Steve Roach's web site. The album sounds very different form their previous collaboration. Very dreamy and nice. Travel music indeed. I hope i have the album before some train rides this summer.

http://www.steveroach.com/store/store.php?item=455

cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Must start listening to those Steve Roach albums I downloaded from eMusic
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Quiet Music (Original 3-Hour Collection) will be out late this summer. Quiet Music is a very moody project from the early years of Steve Roach. I have a 2-CD version, but I'm really looking forwrd to have the full 3-hour set (as originally released on casettes), with restored art work etc.

Link: http://steveroach.com/store/store.php?item=462

Insvims

Post by Insvims »

New surprise release from Steve:

2-CD set.
steveroach.com wrote:JOURNEY OF ONE is a pinnacle live performance captured during the zenith of Steve Roach's rich tribal-ambient origins of the mid-1990's.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Coming soon! Shaman's Heart II