Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...)
Author Message
 Post subject: Andy Pickford
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
Is apparantly working on new material 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
'Bout time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
check out the new pickford track blown away. Nice enough but the track doesnt really go anywhere.


http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/2946732


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
cantosis wrote:
check out the new pickford track blown away. Nice enough but the track doesnt really go anywhere.


http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/2946732

Yep...


...but very nice video clip of Hell's Gate though.

_________________
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Heldon did something very similar to this

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
Chris Monk wrote:
cantosis wrote:
check out the new pickford track blown away. Nice enough but the track doesnt really go anywhere.


http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/2946732

Yep...


...but very nice video clip of Hell's Gate though.



yeh I remember buying that VHS of that derby concert, not great quality but was nice to have the footage. god that seems like yesterday but must be like 15 years ago....I might still have it somewhere.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
If anyone is a fan of AP add him as a friend on facebook as he has remastered a lot of his music and is giving links to download for free.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
great new track from Andy, just got to ask for the link on facebook. really cool track this one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
New website up by Picko, lots of things going on at the moment. great news


http://www.andypickfordmusic.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
cantosis wrote:
New website up by Picko, lots of things going on at the moment. great news


http://www.andypickfordmusic.com/


Lost none of his sense of humour, I see.

"Ring Of Uranus" indeed :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
cantosis wrote:
New website up by Picko, lots of things going on at the moment. great news


http://www.andypickfordmusic.com/

Very nice. Shame he's not selling any bright shiny silver discs. I'd buy a few.

_________________
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:18 am
Posts: 27
Location: Yorkshire
Just D/L the remasters set-2, sounding georgeous. Cathedral in its live/extended form is superb.

Dave.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
Just having a look round Mr Pickford's site for the first time.

Listening to Lughnasad 2.............Excellent.

He seems to have some Pictish blood in him judging by his photos on the site ( :wink: ) and therefore I will be supporting this artist 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
har wrote:
Just having a look round Mr Pickford's site for the first time.

Listening to Lughnasad 2.............Excellent.

He seems to have some Pictish blood in him judging by his photos on the site ( :wink: ) and therefore I will be supporting this artist 8)

Does this mean that Edgar is from the little known McFroese clan? :wink:

_________________
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
Chris Monk wrote:
har wrote:
Just having a look round Mr Pickford's site for the first time.

Listening to Lughnasad 2.............Excellent.

He seems to have some Pictish blood in him judging by his photos on the site ( :wink: ) and therefore I will be supporting this artist 8)

Does this mean that Edgar is from the little known McFroese clan? :wink:


:lol:

Hope so.............................Lord macFroese of The Cruithni , Pictavian ruler of the Synth Clans...................has a certain ring to it :wink:



PS Where's Big Jok McMoog with his photoshop skills when you need him :P :P


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...) All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage