emportal.info

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Weird....what is it with those forums? Odd...mind you I guess it can takeup a lot of yer time
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:Weird....what is it with those forums? Odd...mind you I guess it can takeup a lot of yer time
And dont we know it :wink: 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:Weird....what is it with those forums? Odd...mind you I guess it can takeup a lot of yer time
And dont we know it :wink: 8)
hahaha...yeah I was just thinking the same thing :D
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

the only forums worth any time now is this one and -

er, mine, his and mebbe that one as well

em forums are ego driven, its about thee music surely :?: :roll:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:the only forums worth any time now is this one and -

er, mine, his and mebbe that one as well

em forums are ego driven, its about thee music surely :?: :roll:
Any posts of Jacob's one? I've left so I can't see 'em
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

jacobs is still ticking over

mine is tumbleweed central, but its open still for an alternative....the admin is a bit eccentric tho' :D
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:jacobs is still ticking over

mine is tumbleweed central, but its open still for an alternative....the admin is a bit eccentric tho' :D
Electronic music Tumbleweed...it seems to be catching
24db

Post by 24db »

Different forum, same old arguments..on and on and on. The only black and white in music is on the CD cover. Enjoy whatever you like a be tollerant of others tastes.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:Different forum, same old arguments..on and on and on. The only black and white in music is on the CD cover. Enjoy whatever you like a be tollerant of others tastes.
exactly right, the usual

but you will never get around those people with axes to grind or opinions forced or just plain spite levied at those whose tastes differ. I for one have my preferences (especially in EM and TD as we know), but I respect others likes/dislikes......its just a wonderful thing - music, who am I to tell anyone what to like etc....gawd I have trouble deciding what I like :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:Different forum, same old arguments..on and on and on. The only black and white in music is on the CD cover. Enjoy whatever you like a be tollerant of others tastes.

Sometimes its a complete pile of Tosh :roll: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:

i sometimes think that Yahoo etc should set up forums where fans can just kick seven shades out of eachother...it would save time.
No forum is perfect, let's be honest, but almost every thread I've read recently ends in an argument or with one person getting the hump.

Perhaps we need to remind ourselfs about what it's really all about....bleeding music
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

i sometimes think that Yahoo etc should set up forums where fans can just kick seven shades out of eachother...it would save time.
No forum is perfect, let's be honest, but almost every thread I've read recently ends in an argument or with one person getting the hump.

Perhaps we need to remind ourselfs about what it's really all about....bleeding music
No it's not. I'm off now! Hmmph!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

lol...Stratosfear is pants :P ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

why not have a go at z e i t :wink:

or td post 87EDIT
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote: i sometimes think that Yahoo etc should set up forums where fans can just kick seven shades out of eachother...it would save time.

lol...Stratosfear is pants :P ;)
:lol: And Ricochet is poo!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese