Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

har wrote:I am very disappointed that the MIGHTY TD forum is so quiet now :(

What has happened?

Cmon lads :wink:
Ditto.

It's been very quiet for a few weeks now. I've no idea what's happened. Hopefully it'll all be sorted soon.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
hansx

Post by hansx »

Chris Monk wrote:

What has happened?

Ditto.

It's been very quiet for a few weeks now. I've no idea what's happened. Hopefully it'll all be sorted soon.
Hmmm, pretty vague.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

hansx wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

What has happened?

Ditto.

Hmmm, pretty vague.
Wish I could shed some light on what's happening but I'm totally in the dark. Have to say that I'm missing the Forum's regular posters. Hopefully they'll be back soon.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Jon

Post by Jon »

Chris Monk wrote:
hansx wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Ditto.

Hmmm, pretty vague.
Wish I could shed some light on what's happening but I'm totally in the dark. Have to say that I'm missing the Forum's regular posters. Hopefully they'll be back soon.
Maybe 24db is more active doing his Zest newsletter these days.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I cant speak for anyone In particular but I think certain members have stopped posting because the amount of troll activity and baiting from members with duplicate accounts
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

cantosis wrote:I cant speak for anyone In particular but I think certain members have stopped posting because the amount of troll activity and baiting from members with duplicate accounts
did i miss something with regard to this duplicate account problem ?