Just found on EBAY

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:Found this on Ebay USA.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tangerine-Dream-Con ... 20af542fe7

Wow. Didn't know the RAH gig was THAT BIG a Deal! :shock: :shock: :arrow: :o Wonder how much I can get my 2 tickets for? 2nd row from stage, center right.
deluded! :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:

Wow. Didn't know the RAH gig was THAT BIG a Deal! :shock: :shock: :arrow: :o Wonder how much I can get my 2 tickets for? 2nd row from stage, center right.
deluded! :)
:shock: :lol: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

At the Astoria in 2007, some 'gentleman' was touting tickets £30-50 each, whilst 60 people up, at the head of the queue you could buy as many tickets as you wanted...all face value. Total rip off. Fair enough if a gig's sold out, but it's taking the **** if loads of tickets are still on sale
Last edited by 24db on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Can't work out whether that price is funny or just plain stupid.

....I suppose it only becomes stupid if someone actually pays that price.

....so at the moment I think it's rather amusing. :D
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

Maybe the price includes return flights from the US to the UK and accomodation for the night in a 5 star hotel.... :lol:
Be at one with the sequencing.....
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Up for auction on ebay usa are 2 Tangerine Dream Digital Video Trees dvd (Vol 28 and 29). I've heard about the video series, but never actually seen them. Any good? Or just more shite? :roll:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

moonpop offers some TD rarities (Arizona, DM4 Bonus Disc, Astoria 2003 EP, Shepherds Bush EP, Space Flight Orange) at eBay.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Cyclone wrote:moonpop offers some TD rarities (Arizona, DM4 Bonus Disc, Astoria 2003 EP, Shepherds Bush EP, Space Flight Orange) at eBay.
thanks for the info
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

"The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers" - Man Rey
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Nasty looking things if I am honest. tangerine isn`t really a good colour for vehicles INMHO
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

...The wise.....are silent.....
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

After a good while searching there is a copy of the TD boot Electronic Orgy up for grabs an the Bay....only thing is it starts at £200...my missus will kill me if I bid. Could someone have a look who maybe has this set as it looks supiciously like a cdr copy. I mor than likely wont bid but I've said that to myself before.
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:After a good while searching there is a copy of the TD boot Electronic Orgy up for grabs an the Bay....only thing is it starts at £200...my missus will kill me if I bid. Could someone have a look who maybe has this set as it looks supiciously like a cdr copy. I mor than likely wont bid but I've said that to myself before.
looks leggit to me...but EO isn't a bootleg really, hence TD's disapproval and to honest who can blame them?
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

sparrow wrote:After a good while searching there is a copy of the TD boot Electronic Orgy up for grabs an the Bay....only thing is it starts at £200...my missus will kill me if I bid. Could someone have a look who maybe has this set as it looks supiciously like a cdr copy. I mor than likely wont bid but I've said that to myself before.
£200 is far too expensive imo. Within the last few years I saw it sold for approximately 100 euros mostly.
Some infos are at Voices in the Net. As far as I know these are not CD-Rs.
Although I have a CD-R copy of EO because it's a nice collector's item regarding some rarities on it (... a kind of unofficial predecessor of the Booster series :wink: ), I don't like such kind of pirate / bootleg. The cover art is stupid and doesn't match TD or their music. Such pictures or bootleg titles like F......slecker (Seattle 1977 LP) shows the intellectual standard of bootleggers.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Contact him with an offer, I dont think anyone will pay that and if you offered say 100 -120 he will probably accept and then add a but it now option...he says as much on the description, or just go in slightly under the most you want to pay and see where it goes.

Have to say its a pretty nasty looking cover and makes a TD album look like a seedy p0rn album, ok I get reasons with the name of the album but jez no imagination at all