Music I just bought ;)

jacob
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by jacob »

24db wrote:TD-The Forum, download
Same here. 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

jacob wrote:
Same here. 8)
And here 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
jacob wrote:
Same here. 8)
And here 8)
Not here yet. Still helping the boys with their homework. :evil:

.....I don't take my work up to the school for the teachers to do. Grumble, groan, mumble.....
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I Just Receiver the Copy of Angela Aki - Answer. :D 8) :wink:

:D

:!: :arrow:
hansx

Post by hansx »

Booster II and London Eye downloaded just a minute ago.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

The Damned - Phantasmagoria & Anything..expanded 2 cd ..I love this era of the damned.. 8)

The Answer - er???the new un.

Cheap Trick - Five Classic Albums.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Deep Purple: "Stormbringer" (2LP)
"The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers" - Man Rey
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

bergen-dreamer wrote:Deep Purple: "Stormbringer" (2LP)
Cracking Album

Just prompted me to listen to Machine Head
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Dexter Gordon: "Go" (Blue Note/AcousTech 2 45 LP's)

2nd hand:

Ashra: Correlations (Virgin LP)
Miles Davis: Bitches Brew (CBS 2LP)
"The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers" - Man Rey
har

Post by har »

This weeks purchases

No Man - Schoolyard Ghosts CD/DVDa , another Steve Wilson side project. If you havent heard this...please do. It is absolutely beautiful. Stunning album!

Jon Anderson - Angels Embrace.........instrumental and a bit too new agey for me. Quite nice though.

and the most amazing acquisition;

Dave Greenslade- The Pentateuch of the Cosmogony, double Vinyl with pristine condition stunning artwork book by Patrick Woodroffe. Got it for £12.99 :shock: Last time I saw this was for £30quid and in c.rap condition. Vinyl in not too bad nick. The music is .......erm ......interesting. Will have to work at it I suspect :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

har wrote:This weeks purchases

No Man - Schoolyard Ghosts CD/DVDa , another Steve Wilson side project. If you havent heard this...please do. It is absolutely beautiful. Stunning album!

Jon Anderson - Angels Embrace.........instrumental and a bit too new agey for me. Quite nice though.

Dave Greenslade- The Pentateuch of the Cosmogony, double Vinyl with pristine condition stunning artwork book by Patrick Woodroffe. Got it for £12.99 :shock: Last time I saw this was for £30quid and in c.rap condition. Vinyl in not too bad nick. The music is .......erm ......interesting. Will have to work at it I suspect :wink:
'the' only great Greenslade album IMHO...stunning stuff, you really need to listen whilst looking at the picture to get why Dave's stuff is so quirky.
har

Post by har »

24db wrote:

'the' only great Greenslade album IMHO...stunning stuff, you really need to listen whilst looking at the picture to get why Dave's stuff is so quirky.
The artwork and story are just incredible. What a talent! I think I will like the music, only heard it twice. It fits in with the concept perfectly.

I actually quite like Bedside Manners are Extra also.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

har wrote:
24db wrote:

The artwork and story are just incredible. What a talent! I think I will like the music, only heard it twice. It fits in with the concept perfectly.

I actually quite like Bedside Manners are Extra also.
I have a vinyl (quite poor condition) & CD of Pentateuch....not a bad album at all and the artwork is stunning. 8)
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Klaus Schulze: La vie Electronique vol. 1+2 8)
Froesesque

Re: Music I just bought ;)

Post by Froesesque »

24db wrote:well other forums have one, so I started one...ok? ;)

BBC Radiophonic Workshop: A Retrospective (CD x 2)
Gate Zero: Black Dust (FAX PS 08/110)
Move D & Namlook XV: Raumland Sphare (FAX PK 08/180) DTS mix + CD
I bet that BBC radiophonic one is good, I remember asking for something similar a couple of xmas's ago, with a couple of pieces by a certain miss Derbyshire I presume? The first babe of ambient.

heres a few things I downloaded rececntly

Computer World - Kraftwerk
Your the Voice - John Farnham
Sunshine - Original soundtrack from the film (good this one)
Das Boot - Theme tune Klaus Dolinger
Grand Central - music from the movie K-PAX by Ed Shermour
TD-London Eye Concert

I plan to get Popol Vuh's debut album (Afentunde??) soon!
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!