Music I just bought ;)

Six By Nine
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Six By Nine »

[quote="Laserdisc Dream"]Image

That Inner Party System album is a belter especially the single - This is Entertainment, one of the highlights from last year.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

I went to a meeting this morning to find the whole of Brixton Hill closed off. We were ushered past the scene of an 'accident' by the police... the scene we could all see was shocking in the extreme, and it will take a while to get over it. Thousands will have seen what I saw as they walked past to try and get to the train station:

Yet nothing has been reported anywhere about what happened at the end of my road, despite the fact that the A23 (a very major road in South London) was closed for 12 hours.

It makes me wonder how much stuff goes on in this world unreported (rumours are that a hooker got stabbed, staggered into the road and then run down by their pimp)....

Feeling very unhappy now.

(and BTW - this is VERY unusual for my neighbourhood...)
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

billythefish wrote:I went to a meeting this morning to find the whole of Brixton Hill closed off. We were ushered past the scene of an 'accident' by the police... the scene we could all see was shocking in the extreme, and it will take a while to get over it. Thousands will have seen what I saw as they walked past to try and get to the train station:

Yet nothing has been reported anywhere about what happened at the end of my road, despite the fact that the A23 (a very major road in South London) was closed for 12 hours.

It makes me wonder how much stuff goes on in this world unreported (rumours are that a hooker got stabbed, staggered into the road and then run down by their pimp)....

Sad... but only too true BTF.

We get lots of victims of RTI's at work and none of they get reported on the TV. Had a 12 car pile-up a few weeks back that was only reported on traffic reports and then only as a closed road. Quite a few fatalities too.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Chris Monk wrote:
billythefish wrote:I went to a meeting this morning to find the whole of Brixton Hill closed off. We were ushered past the scene of an 'accident' by the police... the scene we could all see was shocking in the extreme, and it will take a while to get over it. Thousands will have seen what I saw as they walked past to try and get to the train station:

Sad... but only too true BTF.

We get lots of victims of RTI's at work and none of they get reported on the TV. Had a 12 car pile-up a few weeks back that was only reported on traffic reports and then only as a closed road. Quite a few fatalities too.
Oops! :oops: This should have been posted in Headlines... it turns out that this incident had been a fight between two blokes. One had his head smashed through a glass door and had a shard lodged in his brain... not nice at all.
Last edited by billythefish on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
har

Post by har »

timer wrote:Ordered :

Steve Moore - The Henge -
I was very tempted by that timer but went for Robert Schroeders new one "Taste it"

Be interested in a wee , mini review of The Henge to see if it is as good as I think it might be :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

har wrote:
timer wrote:Ordered :

Steve Moore - The Henge -
I was very tempted by that timer but went for Robert Schroeders new one "Taste it"

Be interested in a wee , mini review of The Henge to see if it is as good as I think it might be :wink:

It was a good famble to get his one 8)
timer

Post by timer »

Tribazik - All Blood is Red.

Saw this band supporting Killing Joke in 2005 and was gobsmacked by their performance, it's taken a while to finally get the CD out. 8)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

REM - Murmur deluxe edition.

Jesus & Mary Chain - Box set of rarities ,,b sides and unreleased tracks.
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

timer wrote:Recently Recieved:

Vangelis - Missing OST.
Is this a boot mate?
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

No Conrad Vangelis has just released a new album check it out on cds

Geoff (Electrocelt) :D :) 8) :!: :arrow:
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

Taximan431 wrote:No Conrad Vangelis has just released a new album check it out on cds

Hey Geoff.
Any chance you (or somebody) can submit a direct link to this particular CD at cds? Everytime I go to their site I find it IMPOSSIBLE to navigate and find anything!
Thanks!
timer

Post by timer »

Taximan431 wrote:No Conrad Vangelis has just released a new album check it out on cds

Be carefull - this new CD only has three tracks by Vangelis !

Conrad - missing is a bootleg - not bad though.
Six By Nine

Post by Six By Nine »

Got 2 cracking CDs from HMV's 2 for a tenner section:-

Stainless Style - Neon Neon, part 80's throwbacl a la the Buggles, part electro clash hip hop from Gruff Rhys of the Super Furry Animals;

Friendly Fires - Friendly Fires, similar to the Klaxxons mixed with LCD Soundsystem and Talking Heads

Also downloaded A Rainbow in Curved Air and was amazed how ahead of its time it sounded considering it was recorded in 1969 - need to check out some more of his stuff.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I’m getting new album real soon. :)

:!: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

TD-The Forum, download