Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...)
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:16 pm 

Still not booked me Steve Hackett tickets yet must do it today!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:19 pm 

bigdaveh wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Just booked for Magnum with some mates 1st November.........hope i can make it. :)

Will let you know how they were CJ cuz I'm seeing em the night before in Wolverhampton. :)

OK Dave cheers :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:18 pm 

That's it Steve Hackett tickets booked for Buxton Opera house, its a great old venue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:15 pm 

I will join David H. and his mates at the Awakenings in Burton-on-Trent on Saturday Sept. 26th to see Terje Winther, Brendan Pollard and Edge Effect 8)

:arrow: and btw: Have also fixed myself a ticket for the Stoke City v. Man. U match earlier the same day :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:21 pm 

bergen-dreamer wrote:
I will join David H. and his mates at the Awakenings in Burton-on-Trent on Saturday Sept. 26th to see Terje Winther, Brendan Pollard and Edge Effect 8)

:arrow: and btw: Have also fixed myself a ticket for the Stoke City v. Man. U match earlier the same day :D

Looking forward to meeting up again and there is a couple more forum members attending the Terje gig so that's good. Will be a dash getting from the football then to the gig O and have a beer :!: :!: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:26 pm 

bergen-dreamer wrote:

Enjoy mate, should be another solid season for Stoke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:36 pm 

bigdaveh wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:

Looking forward to meeting up again and there is a couple more forum members attending the Terje gig so that's good. Will be a dash getting from the football then to the gig O and have a beer :!: :!: :D

Who is going Dave?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:37 pm 

bigdaveh wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:13 pm 

bigdaveh wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:

I am absolutely thrilled that I managed to arrange this - will be great to meet up with you again Dave for both a few drinks and hopefully a great concert of EM :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:17 pm 

cantosis wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:

Enjoy mate, should be another solid season for Stoke.

Cheers Matt 8)
It's still early days, but we got off to a great start - have L'poo away on Wednesday night though :wink:
Hope things will improve for your team 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:13 am 

bigdaveh wrote:
That's it Steve Hackett tickets booked for Buxton Opera house, its a great old venue.

Think i will go too to Steves concert in Holland in november as far as I remember as a replacement for TD in Paris. Not a bad one. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:52 am 

Saw Kimmo Pohjonen's new trio erlier this evening. It was their premier concert and yet much better than what he has come up with with other line-ups in the last few years! Hopefully they can keep it up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:42 am 

Wednesday evening I saw Peter Fox from Berlin.

Gerald

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:23 pm 

I'm thinking of going see Martin Stephenson and the Daintees in Stockport in Dec and may go see Black Stone Cherry in Manchester in Oct.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:26 pm 

Saw The Cult last night in Beantown - "Love Live"

was quite cool to stand about 3 feet from Billy Duffy as he played the whole Love album in order (and then I left)!

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...) All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 53  Next
Page 7 of 53 [ 782 posts ] 

Jump to: