Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...)
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:40 am
Posts: 3090
Location: In my private cryo space lounge, Oslo, Norway
Jon wrote:
Insvims wrote:
Jon wrote:
Yesterday I saw

KENT

SIVERT HØYEM

At Stavern Festival, Norway.

Hey Insvims, have you seen them? Kent was great.

Not seen Kent, but I like them a bit.
Sivert Høyem I am a big fan of. Fantastic artist!


Høyem has got some great songs like Under Administration, Moon Landing and Majesty, but also some quite uninteresting material, at least to my pair of ears.

The latest album is amazing; Long Slow Distance.
Under Administration is very like Ozzy! ;-)

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/Insvims


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:56 pm
Posts: 204
Location: Trois-Rivières (QC, Canada)
Last night "Roger Waters The Wall" in Quebec city ! The last show of his 2010-2012 Tour and and also for presentation of The Wall?! Who knows?
Thank you Roger ;-)

Video extract : http://youtu.be/rUnGNfugRNk

_________________
"The visible creates a work in form - the invisible defines its worth"
Lao Tse - Tao Te King // Optical Race \\ RIP EF✝


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:40 am
Posts: 3090
Location: In my private cryo space lounge, Oslo, Norway
tdream88 wrote:
Last night "Roger Waters The Wall" in Quebec city ! The last show of his 2010-2012 Tour and and also for presentation of The Wall?! Who knows?
Thank you Roger ;-)

Video extract : http://youtu.be/rUnGNfugRNk

There is most likely more concerts in Europe in 2013. Stadium shows this time.

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/Insvims


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:54 pm
Posts: 1664
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Insvims wrote:
Jon wrote:
Insvims wrote:
Jon wrote:
Yesterday I saw

KENT

SIVERT HØYEM

At Stavern Festival, Norway.

Hey Insvims, have you seen them? Kent was great.

Not seen Kent, but I like them a bit.
Sivert Høyem I am a big fan of. Fantastic artist!


Høyem has got some great songs like Under Administration, Moon Landing and Majesty, but also some quite uninteresting material, at least to my pair of ears.

The latest album is amazing; Long Slow Distance.
Under Administration is very like Ozzy! ;-)


Haven't really thought about any Ozzy-similarity. I like the subtle synth-use on UA.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:56 pm
Posts: 204
Location: Trois-Rivières (QC, Canada)
Mika tonight!

_________________
"The visible creates a work in form - the invisible defines its worth"
Lao Tse - Tao Te King // Optical Race \\ RIP EF✝


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:56 pm
Posts: 204
Location: Trois-Rivières (QC, Canada)
Simple Plan tonight !

_________________
"The visible creates a work in form - the invisible defines its worth"
Lao Tse - Tao Te King // Optical Race \\ RIP EF✝


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:40 am
Posts: 3090
Location: In my private cryo space lounge, Oslo, Norway
I saw The Flower Kings in Gothenburg yesterday. My third The Flower Kings show this summer. What a fantastic band!

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/Insvims


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
Insvims wrote:
I saw The Flower Kings in Gothenburg yesterday. My third The Flower Kings show this summer. What a fantastic band!


Respect.. 8) Been a follower since the Space Revolver album...one of the best prog bands around.. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:40 am
Posts: 3090
Location: In my private cryo space lounge, Oslo, Norway
sparrow wrote:
Insvims wrote:
I saw The Flower Kings in Gothenburg yesterday. My third The Flower Kings show this summer. What a fantastic band!


Respect.. 8) Been a follower since the Space Revolver album...one of the best prog bands around.. :D

Yes, and the new album, Banks of Eden, shows the band's strenght... again!

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/Insvims


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:56 pm
Posts: 204
Location: Trois-Rivières (QC, Canada)
Tonight "Dead Can Dance" at Bell Center Montreal.

Image
Nice interview here

_________________
"The visible creates a work in form - the invisible defines its worth"
Lao Tse - Tao Te King // Optical Race \\ RIP EF✝


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:13 pm
Posts: 1002
Location: Paris/Earth/Solar System/Milky Way
tdream88 wrote:
Tonight "Dead Can Dance" at Bell Center Montreal.


That should be great, have a good time ! 8)

_________________
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
TDludo wrote:
tdream88 wrote:
Tonight "Dead Can Dance" at Bell Center Montreal.


That should be great, have a good time ! 8)


New album is a cracker.. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:56 pm
Posts: 204
Location: Trois-Rivières (QC, Canada)
AMAZING night with Dead Can Dance! The sound was pretty good and the crowd was generally in a good mood.

The only thing that irritated me was when Lisa Gerrard had practically completed her last encore, an idi*t shouted loud enough to disturb Lisa and she finished her performance abruptly before the end. What a shame!

_________________
"The visible creates a work in form - the invisible defines its worth"
Lao Tse - Tao Te King // Optical Race \\ RIP EF✝


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
In case anyone's interested, Ian Boddy is playing a concert in Liverpool in November. Information here:

http://www.thecapstonetheatre.com/en/whats/event/221


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
In case anyone's interested, Ian Boddy is playing a concert in Liverpool in November. Information here:

http://www.thecapstonetheatre.com/en/whats/event/221


Would really like to go to that...........doubt I will manage though.

Hope someone on here attends and reports back :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...) All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 53  Next
Page 47 of 53 [ 782 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage