Concerts

Jon
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Jon »

Saw Øystein Sevåg And The Global House Band in Mandal, Norway tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thahEis4Gps
tdream88

Post by tdream88 »

My third Rammstein show last night... AMAZING night! "Germany Rules" ;-)
"The visible creates a work in form - the invisible defines its worth"
Lao Tse - Tao Te King // Optical Race \\ RIP EF✝
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

This coming Sunday May 13th down in sunny Sun Diego, CA. - Roger Waters "The Wall" My first time seeing the wall come down since Pink Floyd's the Wall at the Sports Arena in Los Angeles back in the early eighties!! WOW!! It's been that long?
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

tdream4ever wrote:This coming Sunday May 13th down in sunny Sun Diego, CA. - Roger Waters "The Wall" My first time seeing the wall come down since Pink Floyd's the Wall at the Sports Arena in Los Angeles back in the early eighties!! WOW!! It's been that long?
How was it? I saw two of his The Wall concerts (Oslo and London). :-D

Gonna see OZZY in Oslo tonight! :D
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Pondering getting tickets to see Rush again next year but £75 for decent seats is a bit steep. Got cheaper seats last time and we were right at the back and side of the stage..felt like we were sitting outside the hall. :x
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

sparrow wrote:Pondering getting tickets to see Rush again next year but £75 for decent seats is a bit steep. Got cheaper seats last time and we were right at the back and side of the stage..felt like we were sitting outside the hall. :x
I'm not going this time for similar reasons and that they are touring during the half-term holidays so I'll probably be away.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Chris Monk wrote:
sparrow wrote:Pondering getting tickets to see Rush again next year but £75 for decent seats is a bit steep. Got cheaper seats last time and we were right at the back and side of the stage..felt like we were sitting outside the hall. :x
I'm not going this time for similar reasons and that they are touring during the half-term holidays so I'll probably be away.
Not paying £75 to see ANYONE :evil:

(only paid £65 to see Dolly Parton :oops: ) :lol:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I've made my mind up I'm not going to see Rush..too long a wait and too dear. £150 for two tickets.... :shock: :x
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

i bet you will pay 75 notes for ticket to a t.d. concert :P :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

bigmoog wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: I'm not going this time for similar reasons and that they are touring during the half-term holidays so I'll probably be away.

In a heartbeat. :twisted:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

bigmoog wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: I'm not going this time for similar reasons and that they are touring during the half-term holidays so I'll probably be away.

Have to think twice...
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote: Not paying £75 to see ANYONE :evil:

Have to think twice...

what if TD played a concert* for £74 a ticket? (including booking fee and postage and packing) :D :D

*a reunion** concert, mebbe F. F. B or F. F. S? or even F and JF. :P :P

**dreadful idea, innit :twisted:
...The wise.....are silent.....
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

bigmoog wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
Have to think twice...

what if TD played a concert* for £74 a ticket? (including booking fee and postage and packing) :D :D

There are a few bands that I would pay a $$ price to go see perform live. Rush is indeed one of them. For a threesome that still to this date has not been inducted or a nominee to the Rock and Roll Hall of Shame, they still are the driving force in Rock n Roll today! I just saw Rush play last year for the 7th time in ten years. Incredible performance. Roger Waters is another. Yes I would rather see the Pink Floyd back together and I would pay up too 500 hundred. The Wall gig cost $250us. Like the same with Led Zeppelin. But these bands aren't getting any younger. But they sound better live than most of these new bands out there. So for those who can afford to see some of the classic bands I would say go for it. You only live once.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

tdream4ever wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote: Have to think twice...

There are a few bands that I would pay a $$ price to go see perform live. Rush is indeed one of them. For a threesome that still to this date has not been inducted or a nominee to the Rock and Roll Hall of Shame, they still are the driving force in Rock n Roll today! I just saw Rush play last year for the 7th time in ten years. Incredible performance. Roger Waters is another. Yes I would rather see the Pink Floyd back together and I would pay up too 500 hundred. The Wall gig cost $250us. Like the same with Led Zeppelin. But these bands aren't getting any younger. But they sound better live than most of these new bands out there. So for those who can afford to see some of the classic bands I would say go for it. You only live once.
Well said...some of the ''new'' bands can't put across their material too well in a live situation.
har

Post by har »

My son is not long back from the rain soaked Download festival at Donnington.

Had a great time experiencing the sounds of the Metal culture.

Highlights were Metalica and the mighty BLACK SABBATH whom he was totally blown away with :)

I still cant get my head round the fact that the band I was massively into as a 12/13 year old have just played a gig for my 21 year old young lad. Especially after what said members have been through in their lives :wink:

Auld rockers rule 8) 8) 8)