Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...)
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:54 pm
Posts: 1667
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Saw Øystein Sevåg And The Global House Band in Mandal, Norway tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thahEis4Gps


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:56 pm
Posts: 204
Location: Trois-Rivières (QC, Canada)
My third Rammstein show last night... AMAZING night! "Germany Rules" ;-)

_________________
"The visible creates a work in form - the invisible defines its worth"
Lao Tse - Tao Te King // Optical Race \\ RIP EF✝


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:53 pm
Posts: 2127
Location: surf city, SoCal
This coming Sunday May 13th down in sunny Sun Diego, CA. - Roger Waters "The Wall" My first time seeing the wall come down since Pink Floyd's the Wall at the Sports Arena in Los Angeles back in the early eighties!! WOW!! It's been that long?

_________________
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 10:40 am
Posts: 3095
Location: In my private cryo space lounge, Oslo, Norway
tdream4ever wrote:
This coming Sunday May 13th down in sunny Sun Diego, CA. - Roger Waters "The Wall" My first time seeing the wall come down since Pink Floyd's the Wall at the Sports Arena in Los Angeles back in the early eighties!! WOW!! It's been that long?

How was it? I saw two of his The Wall concerts (Oslo and London). :-D

Gonna see OZZY in Oslo tonight! :D

_________________
http://www.last.fm/user/Insvims


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
Pondering getting tickets to see Rush again next year but £75 for decent seats is a bit steep. Got cheaper seats last time and we were right at the back and side of the stage..felt like we were sitting outside the hall. :x


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
sparrow wrote:
Pondering getting tickets to see Rush again next year but £75 for decent seats is a bit steep. Got cheaper seats last time and we were right at the back and side of the stage..felt like we were sitting outside the hall. :x

I'm not going this time for similar reasons and that they are touring during the half-term holidays so I'll probably be away.

_________________
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
Chris Monk wrote:
sparrow wrote:
Pondering getting tickets to see Rush again next year but £75 for decent seats is a bit steep. Got cheaper seats last time and we were right at the back and side of the stage..felt like we were sitting outside the hall. :x

I'm not going this time for similar reasons and that they are touring during the half-term holidays so I'll probably be away.


Not paying £75 to see ANYONE :evil:

(only paid £65 to see Dolly Parton :oops: ) :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
I've made my mind up I'm not going to see Rush..too long a wait and too dear. £150 for two tickets.... :shock: :x


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
sparrow wrote:
Pondering getting tickets to see Rush again next year but £75 for decent seats is a bit steep. Got cheaper seats last time and we were right at the back and side of the stage..felt like we were sitting outside the hall. :x

I'm not going this time for similar reasons and that they are touring during the half-term holidays so I'll probably be away.


Not paying £75 to see ANYONE :evil:

(only paid £65 to see Dolly Parton :oops: ) :lol:



i bet you will pay 75 notes for ticket to a t.d. concert :P :P

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
bigmoog wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
sparrow wrote:
Pondering getting tickets to see Rush again next year but £75 for decent seats is a bit steep. Got cheaper seats last time and we were right at the back and side of the stage..felt like we were sitting outside the hall. :x

I'm not going this time for similar reasons and that they are touring during the half-term holidays so I'll probably be away.


Not paying £75 to see ANYONE :evil:

(only paid £65 to see Dolly Parton :oops: ) :lol:



i bet you will pay 75 notes for ticket to a t.d. concert :P :P

In a heartbeat. :twisted:

_________________
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
bigmoog wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
sparrow wrote:
Pondering getting tickets to see Rush again next year but £75 for decent seats is a bit steep. Got cheaper seats last time and we were right at the back and side of the stage..felt like we were sitting outside the hall. :x

I'm not going this time for similar reasons and that they are touring during the half-term holidays so I'll probably be away.


Not paying £75 to see ANYONE :evil:

(only paid £65 to see Dolly Parton :oops: ) :lol:



i bet you will pay 75 notes for ticket to a t.d. concert :P :P


Have to think twice...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
sparrow wrote:
Pondering getting tickets to see Rush again next year but £75 for decent seats is a bit steep. Got cheaper seats last time and we were right at the back and side of the stage..felt like we were sitting outside the hall. :x

I'm not going this time for similar reasons and that they are touring during the half-term holidays so I'll probably be away.


Not paying £75 to see ANYONE :evil:

(only paid £65 to see Dolly Parton :oops: ) :lol:



i bet you will pay 75 notes for ticket to a t.d. concert :P :P


Have to think twice...



what if TD played a concert* for £74 a ticket? (including booking fee and postage and packing) :D :D


*a reunion** concert, mebbe F. F. B or F. F. S? or even F and JF. :P :P


**dreadful idea, innit :twisted:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:53 pm
Posts: 2127
Location: surf city, SoCal
bigmoog wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
sparrow wrote:
Pondering getting tickets to see Rush again next year but £75 for decent seats is a bit steep. Got cheaper seats last time and we were right at the back and side of the stage..felt like we were sitting outside the hall. :x

I'm not going this time for similar reasons and that they are touring during the half-term holidays so I'll probably be away.


Not paying £75 to see ANYONE :evil:

(only paid £65 to see Dolly Parton :oops: ) :lol:



i bet you will pay 75 notes for ticket to a t.d. concert :P :P


Have to think twice...



what if TD played a concert* for £74 a ticket? (including booking fee and postage and packing) :D :D


*a reunion** concert, mebbe F. F. B or F. F. S? or even F and JF. :P :P


**dreadful idea, innit :twisted:


There are a few bands that I would pay a $$ price to go see perform live. Rush is indeed one of them. For a threesome that still to this date has not been inducted or a nominee to the Rock and Roll Hall of Shame, they still are the driving force in Rock n Roll today! I just saw Rush play last year for the 7th time in ten years. Incredible performance. Roger Waters is another. Yes I would rather see the Pink Floyd back together and I would pay up too 500 hundred. The Wall gig cost $250us. Like the same with Led Zeppelin. But these bands aren't getting any younger. But they sound better live than most of these new bands out there. So for those who can afford to see some of the classic bands I would say go for it. You only live once.

_________________
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
tdream4ever wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
sparrow wrote:
Pondering getting tickets to see Rush again next year but £75 for decent seats is a bit steep. Got cheaper seats last time and we were right at the back and side of the stage..felt like we were sitting outside the hall. :x

I'm not going this time for similar reasons and that they are touring during the half-term holidays so I'll probably be away.


Not paying £75 to see ANYONE :evil:

(only paid £65 to see Dolly Parton :oops: ) :lol:



i bet you will pay 75 notes for ticket to a t.d. concert :P :P


Have to think twice...



what if TD played a concert* for £74 a ticket? (including booking fee and postage and packing) :D :D


*a reunion** concert, mebbe F. F. B or F. F. S? or even F and JF. :P :P


**dreadful idea, innit :twisted:


There are a few bands that I would pay a $$ price to go see perform live. Rush is indeed one of them. For a threesome that still to this date has not been inducted or a nominee to the Rock and Roll Hall of Shame, they still are the driving force in Rock n Roll today! I just saw Rush play last year for the 7th time in ten years. Incredible performance. Roger Waters is another. Yes I would rather see the Pink Floyd back together and I would pay up too 500 hundred. The Wall gig cost $250us. Like the same with Led Zeppelin. But these bands aren't getting any younger. But they sound better live than most of these new bands out there. So for those who can afford to see some of the classic bands I would say go for it. You only live once.


Well said...some of the ''new'' bands can't put across their material too well in a live situation.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
My son is not long back from the rain soaked Download festival at Donnington.

Had a great time experiencing the sounds of the Metal culture.

Highlights were Metalica and the mighty BLACK SABBATH whom he was totally blown away with :)

I still cant get my head round the fact that the band I was massively into as a 12/13 year old have just played a gig for my 21 year old young lad. Especially after what said members have been through in their lives :wink:

Auld rockers rule 8) 8) 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...) All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next
Page 45 of 53 [ 782 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage