Concerts

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

tdream4ever wrote:Heaven and Hell tonight. . . . :wink:
Enjoy & let us know how it went... 8)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

sparrow wrote:
My ears are still ringing sparrow. Great concert. A bit short, 1 hour and 40 minutes. Dio has lost a little in the vocals. Still, better than Ozzy. Iommi, sharp as ever. New songs Rock. The 2nd band Coheed and Cambria was pretty good. First time I heard of them. Good concert. Great atmosphere. Very close to being sold out. Maybe a couple of hundred seats left. :D :D :arrow: :wink:

Next concert. . . .somebody called Tangerine Dream. Anybody heard of them?
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:
sparrow wrote:
My ears are still ringing sparrow. Great concert. A bit short, 1 hour and 40 minutes. Dio has lost a little in the vocals. Still, better than Ozzy. Iommi, sharp as ever. New songs Rock. The 2nd band Coheed and Cambria was pretty good. First time I heard of them. Good concert. Great atmosphere. Very close to being sold out. Maybe a couple of hundred seats left. :D :D :arrow: :wink:

Next concert. . . .somebody called Tangerine Dream. Anybody heard of them?
Went to see them on the UK tour and they were super. Opened up with "Mob Rules" and the place went crazy........
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

Got tickets for Skunk Anansie's warm up show in Portsmouth early Oct.

Actually they were part of Dolphin Dance's b'day presents 8)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

timer wrote:Got tickets for Skunk Anansie's warm up show in Portsmouth early Oct.

Lucky you, they really rock live, almost got my arms broken when I saw them in Manchester in the late 90s.
timer

Post by timer »

cantosis wrote:
timer wrote:Got tickets for Skunk Anansie's warm up show in Portsmouth early Oct.

Lucky you, they really rock live, almost got my arms broken when I saw them in Manchester in the late 90s.
Yeah their gigs can get pretty hostile to say the least !
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Simple Minds to Oslo November 24! I am exctatic! :D
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Insvims wrote:Simple Minds to Oslo November 24! I am exctatic! :D
Nice one..their new album Graffiti Soul is a stormer... 8)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

sparrow wrote:
i like quite a few of their old albums, they went a bit not good for a while but the new album is an improvement.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

cantosis wrote:
sparrow wrote:
i like quite a few of their old albums, they went a bit not good for a while but the new album is an improvement.
Both of the two last albums are absolutely wonderful.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Insvims wrote:
cantosis wrote:
sparrow wrote: Nice one..their new album Graffiti Soul is a stormer... 8)
Both of the two last albums are absolutely wonderful.

I forgot you can`t write cr-ap on here so my post looks a bit funny :lol:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I bought tickets for MacFloyd ..a scottish Pink Floyd tribute band for next Friday.. :?: so I though at have a wee look at their site as you do. Noticed the date for next week..wait for it 14th August...I though that can't be right and eff me it is they will be well into their set by now and I'm well pissed off as obviously I've missed the gig. This is the most bloody stupid thing I've ever done in getting the dates mixed up. :roll: :oops: :x :evil: :cry: :shock:
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:I bought tickets for MacFloyd ..a scottish Pink Floyd tribute band for next Friday.. :?: so I though at have a wee look at their site as you do. Noticed the date for next week..wait for it 14th August...I though that can't be right and eff me it is they will be well into their set by now and I'm well pissed off as obviously I've missed the gig. This is the most bloody stupid thing I've ever done in getting the dates mixed up. :roll: :oops: :x :evil: :cry: :shock:
where were they playing mate?
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

24db wrote:
sparrow wrote:I bought tickets for MacFloyd ..a scottish Pink Floyd tribute band for next Friday.. :?: so I though at have a wee look at their site as you do. Noticed the date for next week..wait for it 14th August...I though that can't be right and eff me it is they will be well into their set by now and I'm well pissed off as obviously I've missed the gig. This is the most bloody stupid thing I've ever done in getting the dates mixed up. :roll: :oops: :x :evil: :cry: :shock:
Just down the road in Falkirk.
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:
24db wrote:
Just down the road in Falkirk.
right..typical huh? Yeah I missed several in Glasgow as well...still kicking myself for not seeing M83 at King Tuts..had tickets and everything