Concerts

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

Red Morpho wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Well I have to say that Rush were truly awesome. Spectacular stage show and a brilliant selection of songs. Makes you realise that Rush's CDs don't do them justice. The guitar/bass/drums in concert are way more punchy than they are on their albums.
roll on tonight!
You won't be disappointed.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
hansx

Post by hansx »

So, No Rush for me tomorrowevening. My old body can't stand that anymore. Have to wake up very urly to get the plane to Manchester the morning after. So, no go.

Got tickets for Eddie Jobson in August and for E=live with Jerome Froese and Johannes Schmoeling. Not bad either. :)
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

Chris Monk wrote:
Red Morpho wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Well I have to say that Rush were truly awesome. Spectacular stage show and a brilliant selection of songs. Makes you realise that Rush's CDs don't do them justice. The guitar/bass/drums in concert are way more punchy than they are on their albums.
roll on tonight!
Stunning - 3hrs of pure magic, got me well in the mood for Saturday
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Red Morpho wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Red Morpho wrote: roll on tonight!
Stunning - 3hrs of pure magic, got me well in the mood for Saturday
Yep. Ours was a stunning concert. I loved the sound. Very crunchy. I wish their albums could capture that. Maybe I just need to crank up my stereo. :wink:

I've always thought they sound better live. So many tracks of theirs I didn't like until I heard them live. Marathon, Countdown, Red Sector A and Camera Eye to name but a few.

...bit like TD really. Much better live.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

4 days until I travel there! :twisted: 8) :twisted:

hansx

Post by hansx »

Last week Neal Morse. Great concert, again a marathon one for about 3 hours.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

hansx wrote:Last week Neal Morse. Great concert, again a marathon one for about 3 hours.
8) his new album is stunning..he was in Glasgow just recently but I couldn't attend.
hansx

Post by hansx »

sparrow wrote:
hansx wrote:Last week Neal Morse. Great concert, again a marathon one for about 3 hours.
8) his new album is stunning..he was in Glasgow just recently but I couldn't attend.
Yep, indeed. He played the first cd complete. And the long number from the bonus. Fantastic.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

head "RUSH" tomorrow night @ the Gibson in Universal City Walk LA.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Went to see Whitesnake the other night ....................sorry David time to hang up your microphone
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

tdream4ever wrote:head "RUSH" tomorrow night @ the Gibson in Universal City Walk LA.
Cool. 8)

I'm just waiting for the new DVD now.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Really cheesed off with Ticketmaster. Tried to book tickets for a show today and their webpage took me right the way through the process only to say that they didn't have any. They then tried to redirect me to their sister site "Get Me In" where they do have tickets but at twice the price.

Is this Legal?

Is it not ticket touting?

Ahhhhh!!! :evil:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Chris Monk wrote:Really cheesed off with Ticketmaster. Tried to book tickets for a show today and their webpage took me right the way through the process only to say that they didn't have any. They then tried to redirect me to their sister site "Get Me In" where they do have tickets but at twice the price.

Is this Legal?

I've had the same problem in the past Chris.why oh why can't they let you know there are no tickets left and let you go all the way through the process..pissed me off good style.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

sparrow wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Really cheesed off with Ticketmaster. Tried to book tickets for a show today and their webpage took me right the way through the process only to say that they didn't have any. They then tried to redirect me to their sister site "Get Me In" where they do have tickets but at twice the price.

Is this Legal?

I've had the same problem in the past Chris.why oh why can't they let you know there are no tickets left and let you go all the way through the process..pissed me off good style.
...and then to say "Yes we have got tickets on our other site but you've got to pay double". I was spitting blood. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

alipaul wrote:Went to see Whitesnake the other night ....................sorry David time to hang up your microphone
Then he must have lost his touch within a couple of weeks (which I don't think he has). Because at Sweden Rock Festival only 11 days ago he was absolutely stunning. He's just getting better and better. Fantastic concert!