Concerts

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by tdream4ever »

epsilon75 wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:Dale Kay (from Tadream forum-or I should say ex-Tadream member) has his own EM band playing a gig out in Acton, CA. this Oct 10 (Sat). Lorraine will be there too. It'll be outdoors next to some KOA campground. It'll be Dale first public gig. I hope to be there to support him.
David

If you do happen to make it please could you pass on my regards to Dale & Lorraine,i hope you have a great time.

p/s Thanks for the emails mate :P
I will do just that Colin. I'm trying to get over this minor cold I got going right know. So right now it's 50/50 if I'm going. :mrgreen: Try to get rid of the sore throat bug. :cry:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I saw Richie Kotzen last night at the Fiddlers in Bristol and was totally blown away. Not only can the guy play the guitar brilliantly but he has pitch-perfect singing and he looks cool too. It' just not fair. :wink:

Before going to the show I was a bit sceptical, the only stuff I'd heard was a very old album of guitar-shred, I was pleasantly surprised to hear him singing and playing some really tasteful blues.

Met the guy briefly after the show and found him to be quite shy. He was happy for my brother to put some video-clips on Youtube though.

Got to say a big Hi to Rob Chappers (the Monkey Lord/Marshall Amplifiers guitarist). Not that he's likely to be looking in, he'd never heard of Tangerine Dream. :shock: He came with us to the show and made it a real fun evening.

PS Jeff Scott Soto was also there.....

....who I hear you say. :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Went and saw Richie Kotzen again last night in Swindon. He was even better than in Bristol. Me and my younger brother bundled my elder brother into the car, kicking and screaming. But even he loved the show.

This is why I go to live concerts. No way you could get that sort of a show on to a shiny silver disc.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Coming concerts for me:

Steve Hackett 29/9
Venice 18/11
Musical Box 29/11
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Last night went to the Immersion Festival 2009 with performances by Steve Roach, Loren Nerell and Djam Karet.

For a review and pictures of the Festival please check out the Steve Roach link here in the forum.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:Last night went to the Immersion Festival 2009 with performances by Steve Roach, Loren Nerell and Djam Karet.

For a review and pictures of the Festival please check out the Steve Roach link here in the forum.
Saw your posts at another site David 8) Hope you enoyed the festival :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
hansx

Post by hansx »

hansx wrote:Coming concerts for me:

Steve Hackett 29/9
Venice 18/11
Musical Box 29/11
I fear no Steve Hackett for me now. 29/10 is coming to early for me, Can't stand on my foot for the moment. :( :cry:
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Going to see Marillion in Oslo today,
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Insvims wrote:Going to see Marillion in Oslo today,
Nice one...let us know how it was.. 8)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

sparrow wrote:
genesis tribute band? :P :P :P :oops:

:wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

bigmoog wrote:
sparrow wrote:

Not anymore Jok...Marillion have their own sound now and left the Genesis sound behind years ago..and dare I say all the better for it. 8)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

sparrow wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
sparrow wrote: Nice one...let us know how it was.. 8)

Not anymore Jok...Marillion have their own sound now and left the Genesis sound behind years ago..and dare I say all the better for it. 8)
It was a wonderful concert experience in a cozy venue called Victoria Teater. The band played a very beautiful set and the atmosphere was great.
We have a tradition here in Oslo that every time Marillion plays here a tribute band called Misplaced Neighbourhood plays a nachspiel concert at a venue nearby just after Marillion has left the stage.
And yesterday was highlighted by the fact that Steve Rothery surprisingly came on stage and played Sugar Mice with the tribute band. Then he went into the audience and watched the rest of the show together with the fans. Great! :D
hansx

Post by hansx »

hansx wrote:
hansx wrote:Coming concerts for me:

Steve Hackett 29/9
Venice 18/11
Musical Box 29/11
I fear no Steve Hackett for me now. 29/10 is coming to early for me, Can't stand on my foot for the moment. :( :cry:
Defenitely no Steve Hackett tomorrow for me. Really can't stand on my foot for the whole evening. :cry:
timer

Post by timer »

Ulrich Schnauss with the Electrocelt Band - tomorrow night Dublin .