Concerts

bigdaveh
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigdaveh »

timer wrote:Hopefully - Rammstein - NEC - 3rd Feb 2010 - if I can get tickets ! :oops:
I was tempted to that 1 Tim but not many people into em I know only 1 and she is going with some1 else. :(
The Stoke TDBA Division.
timer

Post by timer »

bigdaveh wrote:
timer wrote:Hopefully - Rammstein - NEC - 3rd Feb 2010 - if I can get tickets ! :oops:
I was tempted to that 1 Tim but not many people into em I know only 1 and she is going with some1 else. :(

Same here Dave - the Mrs was none too impressed when I mentioned it ! :idea:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

One of the girls at work is going to that. She gave her son her credit card and let him loose on the net. Very brave. He spent £200 but it all went on the tickets.
timer

Post by timer »

Tonight - Skunk Anansie -Portsmouth - 8)
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

Just booked to see Jethro Tull next year in Birmingham.
The Stoke TDBA Division.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

bigdaveh wrote:Just booked to see Jethro Tull next year in Birmingham.
NIce BigDH :) . As Jethro Tull the band or Ian Anderson solo? Either would be nice. I saw Jethro Tull open up for ELP back in 1994. ELP's reunion. Pretty cool it was.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

tdream4ever wrote:
NIce BigDH :) . As Jethro Tull the band or Ian Anderson solo? Either would be nice. I saw Jethro Tull open up for ELP back in 1994. ELP's reunion. Pretty cool it was.
Hi David hope your well? Saw Ian Anderson solo the other week but this is the band next March. So looking forward to it it's been a while since seen them.
The Stoke TDBA Division.
dreamerofdreams

Post by dreamerofdreams »

Must look if they are coming to Manchester. Not seen JT in ages
No trees were harmed in the creation of this post but several trillion electrons were slightly inconvenienced.
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

uknationalist wrote:
Well Derek the gigs not on the JT home page tour section so check the Venues out. My doctor told me about the gig!
The Stoke TDBA Division.
hansx

Post by hansx »

My concert atending for Dream Theater for tomorrow will be cancelled cause of tragic family matters. :(
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

uknationalist wrote:
I've seen them a few times and they've always been very good. Keep your eyes peeled you never know what's going to happen. I seem to remember naked ladies running briefly across the stage back in the 80's. :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
uknationalist wrote:
I've seen them a few times and they've always been very good. Keep your eyes peeled you never know what's going to happen. I seem to remember naked ladies running briefly across the stage back in the 80's. :D
Look out for occasional guest musician Anna Phoebe on Violin.......Superb 8) 8) 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

Just seen uncle Rick is doing his 1 man show 1 gig a month and doing Buxton opera house next March. That's 3 gigs now in march. :D RW, JT and the might TD. :D :D
The Stoke TDBA Division.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Dale Kay (from Tadream forum-or I should say ex-Tadream member) has his own EM band playing a gig out in Acton, CA. this Oct 10 (Sat). Lorraine will be there too. It'll be outdoors next to some KOA campground. It'll be Dale first public gig. I hope to be there to support him.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:Dale Kay (from Tadream forum-or I should say ex-Tadream member) has his own EM band playing a gig out in Acton, CA. this Oct 10 (Sat). Lorraine will be there too. It'll be outdoors next to some KOA campground. It'll be Dale first public gig. I hope to be there to support him.
David

If you do happen to make it please could you pass on my regards to Dale & Lorraine,i hope you have a great time.

p/s Thanks for the emails mate :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.