Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...)
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
har wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
sparrow wrote:
It isnae really funny whits happened to Rangers....is it.. :wink:


At least it will be different now, as it seems either Celtic or Rangers used to win everything between them. Probably now Celtic will have to build an extension on their trophy room :wink:


Erm ....excuse me :wink: :P

Ehv seen United win the League, two League Cups, two Scottish cups ( one season before last ) play in a Uefa Cup Final ( :cry:) and demolish half the teams in Europe :wink:, including Barca home and Away.......... 8) 8) 8)

It has to be mentioned that the financial c.heating, for many years, that has gone on with Rangers (RIP) has distorted matters massively.

The tide is turning though lads.......... watch out Celtic :P :wink: :arrow:


Yeah, but generally it's been them two...http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=s38

Hopefully it will open things up a bit anyway. We've (Stoke) picked up Jamie Ness, but I don't know much about if he's any good. Seems to be injured at the moment which isn't the best start to pre-season... :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

Hopefully it will open things up a bit anyway. We've (Stoke) picked up Jamie Ness, but I don't know much about if he's any good. Seems to be injured at the moment which isn't the best start to pre-season... :roll:


Think Ness was a young player with much potential, certainly mentioned a lot in the Weegie orientated press as such. He was out injured a lot though :?

Guid luck to Stoke this year, maybe time to break the dominance of the big 4 in Engurland. Also would like to see Everton do well. Davie Moyes is a superb manger working with the budget he has.



PS Can I also just mention that the Huns have not won a Scottish Cup match against DUFC for about 20 years as we keep pumping them out said competition :D .......cant see that changing any time soon :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
har wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

Hopefully it will open things up a bit anyway. We've (Stoke) picked up Jamie Ness, but I don't know much about if he's any good. Seems to be injured at the moment which isn't the best start to pre-season... :roll:


Think Ness was a young player with much potential, certainly mentioned a lot in the Weegie orientated press as such. He was out injured a lot though :?

Guid luck to Stoke this year, maybe time to break the dominance of the big 4 in Engurland. Also would like to see Everton do well. Davie Moyes is a superb manger working with the budget he has.



PS Can I also just mention that the Huns have not won a Scottish Cup match against DUFC for about 20 years as we keep pumping them out said competition :D .......cant see that changing any time soon :wink:


Don't think we'll be troubling the big 4 :lol:

Top 10 is our best challenge. But we keep fouling up (not in that way) at the end of the season against poor teams, once we're safe from relegation. Should have beaten Bolton last season, should have beaten Wigan the season before. Both home games, both end of season, both against teams who were relegation fodder.

Moyes = great manager on a tiny budget (compared to other teams) hope he does well again this season.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
Local team Dunipace went down 4-2 away to Whitburn I was there..highlight of the day was our trip up..driver was doing nearly 100mph on the motorway while rolling a fag...I was bricking it to say the least. :oops: :roll: :x


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
Fantastic Euro night at Tannadice last night.

Dundee United 2 - Dinamo Moscow 2.

Superb performance by my team and supporters against the big spending Russians. Budget probably 20 times what United have. Last minute deflected equaliser for them :cry: :( . But what a night :D 8).

Very difficult for us to go to Moskva and get a win, but you never know. The arabs want more of this :D

If we play like this domestically in our league and cups it is going to be another braw season.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:18 pm
Posts: 1347
Location: Hermaphrodite Central
har wrote:
Fantastic Euro night at Tannadice last night.

Dundee United 2 - Dinamo Moscow 2.

Superb performance by my team and supporters against the big spending Russians. Budget probably 20 times what United have. Last minute deflected equaliser for them :cry: :( . But what a night :D 8).

Very difficult for us to go to Moskva and get a win, but you never know. The arabs want more of this :D

If we play like this domestically in our league and cups it is going to be another braw season.


Very good performance from your lads last night - dead unlucky.

2nd place this year?? :wink:

_________________
http://www.wearecreosote.moonfruit.com
http://wearecreosote.bandcamp.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
EDWEIRDO wrote:
har wrote:
Fantastic Euro night at Tannadice last night.

Dundee United 2 - Dinamo Moscow 2.

Superb performance by my team and supporters against the big spending Russians. Budget probably 20 times what United have. Last minute deflected equaliser for them :cry: :( . But what a night :D 8).

Very difficult for us to go to Moskva and get a win, but you never know. The arabs want more of this :D

If we play like this domestically in our league and cups it is going to be another braw season.




Very good performance from your lads last night - dead unlucky.

2nd place this year?? :wink:


Cheers Ed.

Naw....... going for the full treble this season.......... :P :D

Hope you bhoys will be happy enough with the Europa League spot at the end of the season :P :wink:

My team play tomorrow against Hibernian so thats the Sky fired up for Celtic v The Sheep today. The Fitba is back 8) 8) 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
Good start :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19035017


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:


Stop the league now :wink:

Image

Neil Lennon apparently happy Celtic are only playing Real Madrid in a friendly next week instead of the mighty arabs :wink:



PS Dinamo Moscow coach sacked after defeat from Spartak yesterday :shock: Not sure if that's a good thing for our game against them on Thursday. We have to win in Moskva.......cant see it but you never know.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
The start of the football season tells us that Winter will shortly be upon us yet again :cry: but it is great to have the footie back :D

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
Quote:
PS Dinamo Moscow coach sacked after defeat from Spartak yesterday :shock: Not sure if that's a good thing for our game against them on Thursday. We have to win in Moskva.......cant see it but you never know.


Well that worked in our favour then :(

Best defender out injured resulting in some new boy playing central defence for the first time. No excuses though. Well humped in Moscow , 7.2 aggregate. Hard lesson for our young team........ :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:13 am
Posts: 6679
Location: Bergen, Norway
A great start to the season for The Whites :D :P

Tuning in now to follow The Potters at Reading - which will be a tough one...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
bergen-dreamer wrote:
A great start to the season for The Whites :D :P

Tuning in now to follow The Potters at Reading - which will be a tough one...


Yeah. Tough one indeed. Late goal once again :(

Good to see Michael Kightly on the score sheet in his first appearance. Hopefully will be a good signing.

Liverpool :oops: Brendan's probably wishing he stayed at Swansea :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
[quote="bergen-dreamer"]A great start to the season for The Whites :D :P

Indeed Stein,very happy here :D

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
First Dundee Derby for 7 years tomorrow 8) .

Sell out at Tannadice and live on Sky TV , 12.45 kick off.

Massive game and a must win for bragging rights alone.........we shall see.....nervous already :? :? .

Bring it on :P 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...) All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173  Next
Page 171 of 173 [ 2588 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage