Sport

har
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by har »

epsilon75 wrote:Celtic looking good for the treble :D :)
Might this just be the kiss of death :P :wink: :wink:
har

Post by har »

Dundee United 2 - Rangers 1, at Tannadice.

Parped them out the cup last month and stuffed them again today :D :D :D

Last 7 league gehms - Won 5, Drawn 2, For 17, Against 3.

European Fitba beckons again possibly 8)
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

har wrote:Dundee United 2 - Rangers 1, at Tannadice.

:D :D 8) :wink:
har

Post by har »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
har wrote:Dundee United 2 - Rangers 1, at Tannadice.

:D :D 8) :wink:
Almost hoping Motherwell would drop a point today Ed :wink: still next week though.

I would LOVE them to loose the league at Mordor............... :twisted: :twisted: :P :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
har

Post by har »

I've got to tell you about my fitba team................................sorry :wink:

Last 10 league games.......

2 draws, 8 wins
Goals for 24, against 3.
We are 5 points of a Champions League place (6 games to go)
Top scorer in Scotland with Jon Daly.
Two of the best young players in British Football, setting the heather on fire.
Blah blah blah, etc etc.

After we won the cup last season United were plundered by the English Leagues and we lost four of our best players. To achieve this and rebuild is astounding. I doubt we will make the champions league (been there before like :wink: ) however if we make the Europa it will be superb.

Apologies for the party political broadcast, but it is important that folk know there is life outside the Old Firm in Scotland :P :D 8)

PS Ed if you see this..............cheers for beating St J yesterday. Good luck against Killie :wink:

PPS If you can be arsed or are remotely interested, check out the 5 minute highlights in the link for our match yesterday, 3 excellent goals and some great fitba.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/17579548#asset
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

har wrote:
Hmmm,seems it was :)
har

Post by har »

epsilon75 wrote:
har wrote:
:wink:

League at Killie on Saturday will be some consolation :wink:

Mind you they are a no bad team Killie on their day, should be a good game.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

har wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
har wrote: Might this just be the kiss of death :P :wink: :wink:
:wink:

League at Killie on Saturday will be some consolation :wink:

Mind you they are a no bad team Killie on their day, should be a good game.
If Kilmarnock play like they did in the league cup final,might have to wait a little while more :) :oops:
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

har wrote:I've got to tell you about my fitba team................................sorry :wink:

Last 10 league games.......

2 draws, 8 wins
Goals for 24, against 3.
We are 5 points of a Champions League place (6 games to go)
Top scorer in Scotland with Jon Daly.
Two of the best young players in British Football, setting the heather on fire.
Blah blah blah, etc etc.

After we won the cup last season United were plundered by the English Leagues and we lost four of our best players. To achieve this and rebuild is astounding. I doubt we will make the champions league (been there before like :wink: ) however if we make the Europa it will be superb.

Apologies for the party political broadcast, but it is important that folk know there is life outside the Old Firm in Scotland :P :D 8)

PS Ed if you see this..............cheers for beating St J yesterday. Good luck against Killie :wink:

PPS If you can be arsed or are remotely interested, check out the 5 minute highlights in the link for our match yesterday, 3 excellent goals and some great fitba.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/17579548#asset
Aye, United playing well the noo - would prefer to see the Arabs in Champions League rather than Motherwell . Only problem for United is that the same thing will happen re plundering of best players.

I just wish the SPL clubs would get together and realise that they MUST reduce ticket prices, if t was a tenner for adults and £5 for kids the stadiums would fill up and the clubs would get a massive kick back from catering etc. :roll: :wink:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

I just wish the SPL clubs would get together and realise that they MUST reduce ticket prices, if t was a tenner for adults and £5 for kids the stadiums would fill up and the clubs would get a massive kick back from catering etc
Well, Stoke City did similar (£15 adult, £5 kids) for their home games in the Europa League competition and got crowds of between 22,000-24,000.
Which they never would have got at the normal prices. Plus, as you say, the add-on sales of pies/chips/pop/sweets etc would make a pretty penny as well. (At Stoke it's £2.20 for a tea/coffee/cola and about £3.50 for burgers/pies)
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
I just wish the SPL clubs would get together and realise that they MUST reduce ticket prices, if t was a tenner for adults and £5 for kids the stadiums would fill up and the clubs would get a massive kick back from catering etc
Well, Stoke City did similar (£15 adult, £5 kids) for their home games in the Europa League competition and got crowds of between 22,000-24,000.
Which they never would have got at the normal prices. Plus, as you say, the add-on sales of pies/chips/pop/sweets etc would make a pretty penny as well. (At Stoke it's £2.20 for a tea/coffee/cola and about £3.50 for burgers/pies)
I'm sure a few seasons ago the German clubs reduced their prices and the stadiums were packed out most weeks. It ain't rocket science, but where stupidity meets greed it's hard to see common sense...
har

Post by har »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
I'm sure a few seasons ago the German clubs reduced their prices and the stadiums were packed out most weeks. It ain't rocket science, but where stupidity meets greed it's hard to see common sense...
Totally agree lads, football is way overpriced. I always buy a season ticket but agree £15 and £5 is the way to go.

In respect of the catering our club issue a 3 year contract to an outwith company who pay for the privilege to supply their "delicacies" at vastly overinflated prices. So no matter how much we buy it does not go the club as such. Think a few clubs do that, but this is being looked into here.
har

Post by har »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
Aye, United playing well the noo - would prefer to see the Arabs in Champions League rather than Motherwell . Only problem for United is that the same thing will happen re plundering of best players.
Think the Europa would be better for us as entry at a later stage with better chance of reaching the groups. Reaching the Champs league would be some feat but we would be a wee bit out our depth, although you never know :wink:

Fortunately our best and rising stars are on good contracts so it will cost megabucks to prise them away.............2M for Goodwillie last season so will have to be more :P

Big rumours that despite their financial c.heating Rangers have applied for a Uefa Licence even though they are in admin and in meltdoon. Cant see them getting to play in Europe, hope not :evil:

Interesting end to the season.

PS Enjoy the Killie party and the pies ( or pehs in Dundonian ) are superb :)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Another painfull day for us Evertonians but we didnt play well enough second half, that is how it goes. the pain still hurts though :cry:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

cantosis wrote:Another painfull day for us Evertonians but we didnt play well enough second half, that is how it goes. the pain still hurts though :cry:
Stoke fans understand. Last year we had an amazing semi-final against Bolton, but those memories were tainted slightly by the performance in the final itself. A couple of players were played while carrying injuries, because they played in the semi and we just didn't carry on the momentum :(

An then Bolton beat us 5-0 this year in the Prem :shock: Karma for them I guess.

Looks like they'll be in a battle to play us again next year though.
The Prem is like 3 leagues in one this year. Top six, bottom six, and the others. :lol: