FAX recommendations

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

cantosis wrote:
sparrow wrote:Just got Labyrinth 5 this morning..not had a listen but am really excited about this one. :lol:
listened to the snippets on itunes, sounds pretty good. got the other 4 so will probably get this.
First impressions its just OK and IMO not as good as any of the earlier volumes.. :cry:
har

Post by har »

sparrow wrote:
cantosis wrote:
sparrow wrote:Just got Labyrinth 5 this morning..not had a listen but am really excited about this one. :lol:
listened to the snippets on itunes, sounds pretty good. got the other 4 so will probably get this.
First impressions its just OK and IMO not as good as any of the earlier volumes.. :cry:
Just checked it out on itunes. Sounds interesting.

Will order CD from Pete beginning of next month........ Music Purchase Overload Alarm is activating this month ;-)
har

Post by har »

Labyrinth5 FAX order activated 8)

Any further update on the enjoyment level ?

Liked the samples looking forward to it very much, especially in 5.1DTS 8)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

har wrote:Labyrinth5 FAX order activated 8)

Heard the stereo disc 3 times now Har...tis a good listen. Wish I could get the benefit of the surround discs but the layout of our living room and finances don't allow.. :cry:
har

Post by har »

sparrow wrote:
har wrote:Labyrinth5 FAX order activated 8)

Heard the stereo disc 3 times now Har...tis a good listen. Wish I could get the benefit of the surround discs but the layout of our living room and finances don't allow.. :cry:
Good stuff Sparrow, looking forward to it.

The sound of FAX in 5.1 really is quite something and very different from ye olde stereo. I like both, album is different each way and is well worth investigating imho.

Worth saving up for.......but not easy with all these new releases from our favourite artists the now 8) :)
har

Post by har »

Labyrinth 5 arrived yesterday.

After 5 plays.............................superb 8)

Loving it, possibly the best of the series for me. Great partnership.

Loving the music 8) 8) 8)
har

Post by har »

I have been thinking about, and a bit concerned about, one of my favourite musicians.....Tetsu Inoue.

His last album was Inland on FAX in 2007. I remember reading somewhere that he returned to Japan around the time of the Tsunami :?

Very concerned to find this article on the net.................

http://phonaut.wordpress.com/2012/06/21 ... tsu-inoue/

Hope all is well with you Tetsu.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

har wrote:I have been thinking about, and a bit concerned about, one of my favourite musicians.....Tetsu Inoue.

His last album was Inland on FAX in 2007. I remember reading somewhere that he returned to Japan around the time of the Tsunami :?

Very concerned to find this article on the net.................

http://phonaut.wordpress.com/2012/06/21 ... tsu-inoue/

Hope all is well with you Tetsu.
It is a concern, Pete has not been able to contact him and a few people on the discogs forum have raised concerns about Tetsu. Someone has since said he is in America but don't know how accurate this info is.

Hope all is well