Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...)
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
cantosis wrote:
sparrow wrote:
Just got Labyrinth 5 this morning..not had a listen but am really excited about this one. :lol:


listened to the snippets on itunes, sounds pretty good. got the other 4 so will probably get this.


First impressions its just OK and IMO not as good as any of the earlier volumes.. :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
sparrow wrote:
cantosis wrote:
sparrow wrote:
Just got Labyrinth 5 this morning..not had a listen but am really excited about this one. :lol:


listened to the snippets on itunes, sounds pretty good. got the other 4 so will probably get this.


First impressions its just OK and IMO not as good as any of the earlier volumes.. :cry:


Just checked it out on itunes. Sounds interesting.

Will order CD from Pete beginning of next month........ Music Purchase Overload Alarm is activating this month ;-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
Labyrinth5 FAX order activated 8)

Any further update on the enjoyment level ?

Liked the samples looking forward to it very much, especially in 5.1DTS 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
har wrote:
Labyrinth5 FAX order activated 8)

Any further update on the enjoyment level ?

Liked the samples looking forward to it very much, especially in 5.1DTS 8)


Heard the stereo disc 3 times now Har...tis a good listen. Wish I could get the benefit of the surround discs but the layout of our living room and finances don't allow.. :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
sparrow wrote:
har wrote:
Labyrinth5 FAX order activated 8)

Any further update on the enjoyment level ?

Liked the samples looking forward to it very much, especially in 5.1DTS 8)


Heard the stereo disc 3 times now Har...tis a good listen. Wish I could get the benefit of the surround discs but the layout of our living room and finances don't allow.. :cry:


Good stuff Sparrow, looking forward to it.

The sound of FAX in 5.1 really is quite something and very different from ye olde stereo. I like both, album is different each way and is well worth investigating imho.

Worth saving up for.......but not easy with all these new releases from our favourite artists the now 8) :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
Image

Labyrinth 5 arrived yesterday.

After 5 plays.............................superb 8)

Loving it, possibly the best of the series for me. Great partnership.

Loving the music 8) 8) 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
I have been thinking about, and a bit concerned about, one of my favourite musicians.....Tetsu Inoue.

His last album was Inland on FAX in 2007. I remember reading somewhere that he returned to Japan around the time of the Tsunami :?

Very concerned to find this article on the net.................

http://phonaut.wordpress.com/2012/06/21 ... tsu-inoue/

Hope all is well with you Tetsu.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
har wrote:
I have been thinking about, and a bit concerned about, one of my favourite musicians.....Tetsu Inoue.

His last album was Inland on FAX in 2007. I remember reading somewhere that he returned to Japan around the time of the Tsunami :?

Very concerned to find this article on the net.................

http://phonaut.wordpress.com/2012/06/21 ... tsu-inoue/

Hope all is well with you Tetsu.


It is a concern, Pete has not been able to contact him and a few people on the discogs forum have raised concerns about Tetsu. Someone has since said he is in America but don't know how accurate this info is.

Hope all is well


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...) All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65
Page 65 of 65 [ 968 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage