Music

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Music

Post by sparrow »

Been listening to the new Floyd album also..played it every day since release. it is a beautiful record. And a nice way to close the door on the band.
Would still like to see archive concerts released. There are many in good enough quality to put out.
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

Right here's the once a fortnightly now playing post ...... :P

TD the mighty Rubycon. Played this on vinyl last night and, I hasten to add not for the first time, it totally blew me away. I truly believe it may now be my favourite all time TD record, having jumped to the top of my extensive list this year, 2014.

For some strange reason, I have had an urge to play Seven Letters From Tibet all week. I may post about it soon :P
redziller

Post by redziller »

Faust Tapes.

Bloody glorious chaos

J'ai mal au dents

J'al mal au pied aussi
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
tangram4ever

Post by tangram4ever »

Listening to MALA KUNIA (TD) right now - what a great EP!
Can't get enough - my favourites: "Snake Men's Dance At Dawn" and "Visions Of The Blue Birds" - simply wonderful!
Loving the Ulrich Schnauss cooperations as well. Great perspective for TD in 2015!
"Should we receive the Grammy one day I already have reserved a place in my bathroom toilet. Before then I subsitute the place with a wonderful Donald Duck replica." Quote from EDGAR FROESE in KULTURNEWS on 11th April 2014.:-)))
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tangram4ever wrote:Listening to MALA KUNIA (TD) right now - what a great EP!
Can't get enough - my favourites: "Snake Men's Dance At Dawn" and "Visions Of The Blue Birds" - simply wonderful!
Loving the Ulrich Schnauss cooperations as well. Great perspective for TD in 2015!
As I have found over the many years,the compositions of Edgar require more than a couple of listens,to pick up on the wonders inside. Some people say there is not much going on,but when you give the music the intense listening it deserves,you then realize, that there is a hell of a lot going on.

Edgar's music works for me,and always has done,and he remains my favorite composer of any musical genre. It might not work for other's,but it works for me,it just sends the right signals to my mind and ears.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

tangram4ever wrote:Listening to MALA KUNIA (TD) right now - what a great EP!
I agree, it's a great Cupdisc ! 8)
My favorites : "Shadow and Sun" and "Madagasmala" (the two Froese / Schnauss cooperations), "Snake Men's Dance at Dawn" and "Power of the Rainbow Serpent". Now waiting for the next full album... :)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

Sorry, 4 weeks late with this :P

Tangerine Dream - The Seven Letters From Tibet

This is a very good album. Atmospheric, melancholy but with some beautiful melody.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

TANGERINE DREAM - Josephine the Mouse Singer........................... :(
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

Tangerine Dream - Tangram

That start sequence and first few minutes in particular gets me every time. Utterly stunning. This album is one of the masterpieces.

NP will be Aqua followed by EIMP.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Have started yesterday a sort of TD marathon. Will listen to all the music in chronological order. The first four have been listened yesterday. Phaedra, Rubycon and Ricochet today. Ricochet gave me again the shivers. My first love and probably my last.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Edgar W Froese - Orange Light Years Disc 1 & 2……….
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
hansx

Post by hansx »

Had a day off today with only TD music. The Berlin concert from 1986. GTA5, DM5, Mala Kunia.
And now Loom with Score, one of my favourite synthesizer cd's.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

TD - DM 4

A true masterpiece by Edgar and Jerome...
redziller

Post by redziller »

Taking the Ambient Highway. Rarely listened to it previously so a lot of it is unfamiliar again and obviously has added sentiment now. Still can't believe it.
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

redziller wrote:Taking the Ambient Highway. Rarely listened to it previously so a lot of it is unfamiliar again and obviously has added sentiment now. Still can't believe it.
Me too. Reached for these 4 CDs a few days after the news had broken.
Been listening on my way to/from work in the car.

I'm like you, still finding it hard to sink in the fact that there is no more EF.

Granted, there may be more releases to come, but there will be no accompanying interviews in which
EF explains the basis for the CD and the meanings behind it.