Music

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Buy most of mine these days on line,or i use the totally brilliant WORLDS oldest record shop spiller's in Cardiff...............you can get lots of decent albums there for £4.99. This is a great Inependent store that i have used for many a year and its online to :D

www.spillersrecords.co.uk

Mind you,it wont have no where near the stuff you could get up and around the big smoke,but it is the oldest record shop in the world so they say...........Why dont TD come and play just 100 yards up the road in St Davids Hall :idea: :idea: :idea: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

There is also a my space site www.myspace/spillersrecords there is a guy working there that is definately Chris Franke..................you will not believe the likeness and will probably fall off your chair if you seen him.
I dont think there is a photo of him on the myspace site,but i have got one on my phone and will try and upload it tomorrow..........Mr Franke is not in LA,he resides in Cardiff South Wales :lol: :arrow:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

epsilon75 wrote:There is also a my space site www.myspace.com/spillersrecords there is a guy working there that is definately Chris Franke..................you will not believe the likeness and will probably fall off your chair if you seen him.
I dont think there is a photo of him on the myspace site,but i have got one on my phone and will try and upload it tomorrow..........Mr Franke is not in LA,he resides in Cardiff South Wales :lol: :arrow:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Buy most of mine these days on line,or i use the totally brilliant WORLDS oldest record shop spiller's in Cardiff...............you can get lots of decent albums there for £4.99. This is a great Inependent store that i have used for many a year and its online to :D

www.spillersrecords.co.uk

Mind you,it wont have no where near the stuff you could get up and around the big smoke,but it is the oldest record shop in the world so they say...........Why dont TD come and play just 100 yards up the road in St Davids Hall :idea: :idea: :idea: :wink:
Most of the 'interesting shops' in London aren't that well known, so they deserve our custom.

Btw I forgot to mention the Freeman brothers Ultima Thule shop in Leicester, they've done more to champion Krautrock than almost everybody else...and it's a cracking shop as well (I see that Steve or Alan will appear in a new Krautrock documentary soon....see the Krautrock II yahoo list)

Nice one mate, btw talking of the worlds biggest music shop, Beano's in Croydon is about to or has closed, a shame. I think that had 5 stories of (overpriced) vinyl.

As for why TD don't play in Wales, beats me...they should, with Scotland and Ireland added to the tour as well!
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
staatsgrenze wrote:Vangelis "The City"......... good one here, me thinks
Very Good album,my personal favorite is "Spiral" 8)
Spiral? completely top album Colin, any sign of the remastered version V is meant to be doing?
There's nothing concrete yet Andy, Universal have just released the Chariots remaster (in digipak, with booklet), and since then, not a jot .

I would imagine that with this, & the remastering done for the Odessey compilation already, it is possible that there will be a few more to arrive in early 2007, though Sony Classical are still listing the 1997 issues of Heaven & Hell, Albedo 0.39 & Spiral, and there is nothing in the forthcoming release schedules.

A good source of Vangelis news is http://www.elsew.com , a fan site, which is very well done in deed, with excellent discographies, and a great news archive.
batman

Post by batman »

epsilon75 wrote:
staatsgrenze wrote:Vangelis "The City"......... good one here, me thinks
Very Good album,my personal favorite is "Spiral" 8)
Volin, I prefer 'Direct' and 'Voices'
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db

Post by 24db »

Nice to see he's still got the Big (bookshelf) Moog behind him. :P
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
These photos are off the mobile and are the smallest spec,next time i will do the biggest spec,you will not believe the resemblane to CF circa 1971-78...........to say its uncanny is an understatement :D
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
These photos are off the mobile and are the smallest spec,next time i will do the biggest spec,you will not believe the resemblane to CF circa 1971-78...........to say its uncanny is an understatement :D
We need to set this to music ...'There's a guy down my record shop, who swears he's Chris Franke'!

....ask him were all the vault recordings he nicked are? ;)
Last edited by 24db on Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: Nice to see he's still got the Big (bookshelf) Moog behind him. :P
We need to set this to music ...'There's a guy down my record shop, who swears he Chris Franke'!

....ask him were all the vault recordings he nicked are? ;)

Behave yourself.............your'e making me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only place i can see those lyrics working is under a Captain Beefheart Rhythm :lol:
24db

Post by 24db »

Year of the Monkey and Cloud Face both from the Great Wall of China download section of this site ;)
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

"Porcupine Tree".............. "Strip the Soul"......... In Absentia
RemoteViewing81

Post by RemoteViewing81 »

Ending the year with..

TD- Rocking Mars
Gert Emmens - Warlock
KS - Picture Music

Happy New Year ALL..... :)
"The aim of the music [of Tangerine Dream] is to paint surreal pictures with musical instruments."

http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/voiceshm.htm
Laserdiscdream

Post by Laserdiscdream »

Angela Aki - Music (She is Excellent a Performed) :wink:

Tangerine Dream - The Lakes of Pontchartrain (Great Music) :wink: :wink:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.angela-aki.com

http://aki.endless-run.org/index.php

!! Just Few a 24 Hours it Time to say Good Bye too TD Forum I’ll Be Join of Angela Aki Music!!