Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...)
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Desert_Voyager wrote:
24db wrote:
I've been called worse ;)

was it on the EMforum? :wink:


er no actually, although I might add that there were a few 'synth collectors' on emforum that think they're an expert on everything and I do mean 'everything', and would love telling you that TD are rubbish since (insert any year you'd like to mention), whilst if you had the balls to say that their personal favourite might have slightly gone of the boil, just a tad in your opinion etc etc, then you'd get the usual cobblers in return. But, it's only music, it's meant to be enjoyed. Calling people names, and attaching daft labels to sub-sets of music fans says more about the people who do it, and the real reason they belong to forums, and 'probably' about the size of their patch lead collection ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Last edited by 24db on Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:17 am
Posts: 1638
Location: Somerset
24db wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
24db wrote:
I've been called worse ;)

was it on the EMforum? :wink:


er no actually, although I might add that there were a few 'synth collectors' on emforum that think they're an expert on everything and I do mean 'everything', and would love telling you that TD are rubbish since (insert any year you'd like to mention), whilst if you had the balls to say that their personal favourite might have slightly gone of the boil, just a tad in your opinion etc etc, then you'd get the usual cobblers in return. But, it's only music, it's meant to be enjoyed. Calling people names, and attaching daft labels to sub-sets of music fans says more about the people who do it, and the real reason they belong to forums, than the size of their patch lead collection ever will ;)


Yes, I think it's really funny when some of these people think that the ownership of some old synth equipment turns them into professionals as it is so easy to programme a sequence.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
I have a casio SK-1..... :arrow: :wink:


any one got any duracells?......am composing an ode to emforums demisEDIT

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
bigmoog wrote:
I have a casio SK-1..... :arrow: :wink:


any one got any duracells?......am composing an ode to emforums demisEDIT


WOW....can you tell me what music I should listen to please? ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
goddam amateurs fiddling in their patch leads and ring modulators are so 1975 have you any idea about electronic music i insist you listen to EDIT

oh oh
EXTINCTION EVENT

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
bigmoog wrote:
goddam amateurs fiddling in their patch leads and ring modulators are so 1975 have you any idea about electronic music i insist you listen to EDIT

oh oh
EXTINCTION EVENT


well it's a good job I have about 5 or 6 copies of Zeit, that's all I can say ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
5 or 6?


give that man an award : another copy :arrow: :D

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
bigmoog wrote:
5 or 6?


give that man an award : another copy :arrow: :D


Um....let me think, Original OHR LPs, um Castle 180 gm Vinyl re-issue, Japanese CDs, castle card sleeve issue, double relativity version and the remastered CD. Yup 6....sad or what?

Image

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
:D IMMENSE : etc


am trying to scan my ZEITTIME especially QUAD version but me scanner is broken


BM leaves all forums for the living hell of PC world :arrow:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Imagine how many copies I'd have if I liked it? ;)...kidding

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
:D


I have 8 copies of RUBYCON, 5 vinyl, 2 cd and 1 SACD


my geekness is bigger than yours etcetc :arrow: :wink:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
bigmoog wrote:
:D


I have 8 copies of RUBYCON, 5 vinyl, 2 cd and 1 SACD


my geekness is bigger than yours etcetc :arrow: :wink:


Ok you win, until we can find somebody with 9 copies of Deadly Care

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
any td fan with one copy of deadly care needs a medal :wink:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
bigmoog wrote:
any td fan with one copy of deadly care needs a medal :wink:


I want a gold one :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
bm only has gold chocolate coins

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...) All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4 [ 53 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage