TD FOR THE HEAD

sound beach
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD FOR THE HEAD

Post by sound beach »

EXPIRENCE TD MUSIC ON SOME GOOD OPIUM,LSD,HASH ITS ONE OF MANY WAYS TO BECOME PART OF THE MUSIC PEACE
Pertou

Re: TD FOR THE HEAD

Post by Pertou »

sound beach wrote:EXPIRENCE TD MUSIC ON SOME GOOD OPIUM,LSD,HASH ITS ONE OF MANY WAYS TO BECOME PART OF THE MUSIC PEACE
Only beers for me, thank you. But even those are not necessary. The music speaks for itself.
PEACE.
Last edited by Pertou on Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

I don't need drugs or booze to have a really good time, cheers.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Dont need no drugs for TD as the music is enough to enlighten my soul...mind you i am partial to lots of beer and the odd bottle of benylin :shock: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

epsilon75 wrote:Dont need no drugs for TD as the music is enough to enlighten my soul...mind you i am partial to lots of beer and the odd bottle of benylin :shock: :wink:
Been on Benylin since Xmas for purely medicinal purposes only :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hyperboreauk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Dont need no drugs for TD as the music is enough to enlighten my soul...mind you i am partial to lots of beer and the odd bottle of benylin :shock: :wink:

Benylin (Original) of course Gary :idea: wont be wanting none of that "Non Drowsy" nonsense :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

TD is a drug, who needs all that other s-hit, besides you'd be wasting your money, rather than spending it on what matters....music!
Last edited by 24db on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rico

Post by Rico »

drugs with any experimental years music would mean overdoze, don't even try it!!! :shock: :shock:

(lol?)

no drugs, I'm not even smoking. Tangerine Dream's music nice on an "empty stomach" or on some relaxation drinks.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:TD is a drug, who needs all that other greatness, besides you'd be wasting your money, rather than spending it on what matters....music!

AK

You are getting very serious in your old age :shock: from now on im going to call you Professer King :wink: :lol:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:TD is a drug, who needs all that other greatness, besides you'd be wasting your money, rather than spending it on what matters....music!

AK

You are getting very serious in your old age :shock: from now on im going to call you Professer King :wink: :lol:
Continue with that Colin and I'll call you Big Moog 2 :D Serious, me? ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

AK

Continue with that Colin and I'll call you Big Moog 2 :D Serious, me? ;)
Mr Moog has always championed the TD and reefer partnership as im sure you are aware 8) I heard he is very closely related to Jeff "Skunk" Baxter :o :wink:
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hyperboreauk wrote:

Benylin (Original) of course Gary :idea: wont be wanting none of that "Non Drowsy" nonsense :wink:
Sorry to say Non Drowsy to keep me awake at work :)

Saying that I might need a good dose of original this afternoon off to watch Banbury against your locals Merthyr Tydfil.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hyperboreauk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Hyperboreauk wrote: Sorry to say Non Drowsy to keep me awake at work :)

Saying that I might need a good dose of original this afternoon off to watch Banbury against your locals Merthyr Tydfil.

Watch out for the Merthyr Tydfil "Bootboys" :shock: im sure their boots are nice and shiny today :twisted: 1-1 draw i say :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

colins right about me and TD music and reefer...but these days after re reading some of my posts has made me realise that

1: I need to keep off the funny stuff and trips

2: I need to stop booze

3: I need to keep off the toilet duck

todays guilty pleasure: lilly allen and a a big glass of jim beam and coke*

BM

*not , I repeat not columbian :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:colins right about me and TD music and reefer...but these days after re reading some of my posts has made me realise that

1: I need to keep off the funny stuff and trips

2: I need to stop booze

3: I need to keep off the toilet duck

todays guilty pleasure: lilly allen and a a big glass of jim beam and coke*

BM

Man that toilet Duck is a killer, it's enough to make anyone go Harpic ;)

*not , I repeat not columbian :wink: