Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...)
Author Message
 Post subject: TD FOR THE HEAD
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:28 pm
Posts: 5
EXPIRENCE TD MUSIC ON SOME GOOD OPIUM,LSD,HASH ITS ONE OF MANY WAYS TO BECOME PART OF THE MUSIC PEACE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TD FOR THE HEAD
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:25 pm 
sound beach wrote:
EXPIRENCE TD MUSIC ON SOME GOOD OPIUM,LSD,HASH ITS ONE OF MANY WAYS TO BECOME PART OF THE MUSIC PEACE

Only beers for me, thank you. But even those are not necessary. The music speaks for itself.
PEACE.


Last edited by Pertou on Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:17 am
Posts: 1638
Location: Somerset
I don't need drugs or booze to have a really good time, cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Dont need no drugs for TD as the music is enough to enlighten my soul...mind you i am partial to lots of beer and the odd bottle of benylin :shock: :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:16 am
Posts: 1979
Location: Banbury
epsilon75 wrote:
Dont need no drugs for TD as the music is enough to enlighten my soul...mind you i am partial to lots of beer and the odd bottle of benylin :shock: :wink:


Been on Benylin since Xmas for purely medicinal purposes only :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Hyperboreauk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Dont need no drugs for TD as the music is enough to enlighten my soul...mind you i am partial to lots of beer and the odd bottle of benylin :shock: :wink:


Been on Benylin since Xmas for purely medicinal purposes only :)



Benylin (Original) of course Gary :idea: wont be wanting none of that "Non Drowsy" nonsense :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
TD is a drug, who needs all that other s-hit, besides you'd be wasting your money, rather than spending it on what matters....music!

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Last edited by 24db on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:28 am
Posts: 154
Location: Timisoara, Romania
drugs with any experimental years music would mean overdoze, don't even try it!!! :shock: :shock:

(lol?)

no drugs, I'm not even smoking. Tangerine Dream's music nice on an "empty stomach" or on some relaxation drinks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
TD is a drug, who needs all that other greatness, besides you'd be wasting your money, rather than spending it on what matters....music!



AK

You are getting very serious in your old age :shock: from now on im going to call you Professer King :wink: :lol:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
TD is a drug, who needs all that other greatness, besides you'd be wasting your money, rather than spending it on what matters....music!



AK

You are getting very serious in your old age :shock: from now on im going to call you Professer King :wink: :lol:


Continue with that Colin and I'll call you Big Moog 2 :D Serious, me? ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
TD is a drug, who needs all that other greatness, besides you'd be wasting your money, rather than spending it on what matters....music!



AK

You are getting very serious in your old age :shock: from now on im going to call you Professer King :wink: :lol:


Continue with that Colin and I'll call you Big Moog 2 :D Serious, me? ;)


Mr Moog has always championed the TD and reefer partnership as im sure you are aware 8) I heard he is very closely related to Jeff "Skunk" Baxter :o :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:16 am
Posts: 1979
Location: Banbury
epsilon75 wrote:
Hyperboreauk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Dont need no drugs for TD as the music is enough to enlighten my soul...mind you i am partial to lots of beer and the odd bottle of benylin :shock: :wink:


Been on Benylin since Xmas for purely medicinal purposes only :)



Benylin (Original) of course Gary :idea: wont be wanting none of that "Non Drowsy" nonsense :wink:


Sorry to say Non Drowsy to keep me awake at work :)

Saying that I might need a good dose of original this afternoon off to watch Banbury against your locals Merthyr Tydfil.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Hyperboreauk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Hyperboreauk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:


Benylin (Original) of course Gary :idea: wont be wanting none of that "Non Drowsy" nonsense :wink:


Sorry to say Non Drowsy to keep me awake at work :)

Saying that I might need a good dose of original this afternoon off to watch Banbury against your locals Merthyr Tydfil.



Watch out for the Merthyr Tydfil "Bootboys" :shock: im sure their boots are nice and shiny today :twisted: 1-1 draw i say :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
colins right about me and TD music and reefer...but these days after re reading some of my posts has made me realise that


1: I need to keep off the funny stuff and trips

2: I need to stop booze

3: I need to keep off the toilet duck


todays guilty pleasure: lilly allen and a a big glass of jim beam and coke*



BM



*not , I repeat not columbian :wink:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
bigmoog wrote:
colins right about me and TD music and reefer...but these days after re reading some of my posts has made me realise that


1: I need to keep off the funny stuff and trips

2: I need to stop booze

3: I need to keep off the toilet duck


todays guilty pleasure: lilly allen and a a big glass of jim beam and coke*



BM

Man that toilet Duck is a killer, it's enough to make anyone go Harpic ;)


*not , I repeat not columbian :wink:

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...) All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3 [ 42 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage