Genesis

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

Have received mine. A fantastic box again with a few minor things as a lack of surroundversions of Three sides live and The way we walk.
hansx

Post by hansx »

And another must have for the Genesis fans. I already ordered it.

RELEASED: 9 NOVEMBER 2009

Catalogue Number: 5099951132699

Following the release of Genesis Live 1973-2007, a box-set gathering the live albums recorded by the legendary British group, with the added bonus of Live at the Rainbow 1973, and the critically-acclaimed Hybrid CD/SACD and DVD double disc set reissue of the 14 Genesis studio albums on the box-sets Genesis 1976 - 1982 and Genesis 1983 - 1998 in 2007, and Genesis 1970 - 1975 last year, Virgin/EMI will conclude its exhaustive rerelease programme of the Genesis catalogue with Genesis - The Movie Box on 9 November 2009.

The 5 DVD box-set, with new 2009 5.1 DTS and Dolby Digital sound mixes, makes available on DVD for the very first time The Mama Tour and Three Sides Live. The full box includes:

Three Sides Live *, the concert film shot in the US and released in tandem with the live album of the same title, which made the Top Ten on both sides of the Atlantic in 1982. Contains extra full length tracks in 5.1 Audio only.

Genesis Live - The Mama Tour *, filmed in 1984 at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, and featuring the band performing material from the chart-topping Genesis album. Also featuring 'The Making of the Mama Album,' a home video filmed by Phil Collins during the making of the Genesis album.

Genesis Live at Wembley Stadium, shot during the group's record-breaking run of four sold-out concerts in July 1987, at the height of their popularity following the release of the number one album Invisible Touch. The DVD also features the tour documentary entitled 'Visible Touch.'

Genesis: The Way We Walk - Live in Concert, filmed in 1992 at London's Earls Court Exhibition Centre, and issued alongside the Top 3 albums Live - The Way We Walk Volume One: The Shorts and Volume Two: The Longs.

Bonus material alongside the Mama Documentary comes in the shape of the updated 2009 version ofVH1 Behind the Music special about the band. The original version aired in December 1999.

* Available on DVD for the first time.

The box-set is designed so that fans of the group can insert into the packaging the two concert discs from When In Rome 2007 as well as the attendant documentary Come Rain or Shine disc, filmed during their recent reunion tour.

Genesis have always been known for their sense of spectacle and their groundbreaking live shows, as much as their ambitious studio albums like the evergreen Nursery Cryme, Foxtrot, Selling England by the Pound and The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway. Over the last four decades, the group have sold 150 million albums worldwide and have influenced the likes of Elbow, Flaming Lips and Jeff Buckley. The Behind the Music special tells most of their story, from their beginnings at Charterhouse in 1967 to the emergence of the classic line-up of Tony Banks (keyboards), Phil Collins (drums, vocals), Peter Gabriel (vocals, flute), Steve Hackett (guitars) and Mike Rutherford (bass, guitars) in 1970.

Following Gabriel's departure in the mid-seventies, Collins stepped up to the microphone and the group scored Top 5 albums with A Trick of the Tail and Wind and Wuthering. Hackett left in 1977 but the 'remaining triumvirate' went from strength to strength, and had their first Top Ten single with 'Follow You Follow Me' and their first US Top 20 album with . . . And Then There Were Three . . . the next year.

The Movie Box concentrates on the dazzling concerts given by Banks, Collins and Rutherford, with the help of guitarist Daryl Stuermer and drummer Chester Thompson, throughout the eighties and early nineties. Genesis explored a simpler, more direct, approach to songwriting, and became mainstream stars with the number one albums Duke and Abacab. The band also performed in arenas and stadiums without losing any of their sophistication and attention to detail. Former Stiltskin vocalist Ray Wilson replaced Collins for the Top 2 album Calling All Stations in 1997, the closing chapter in the Behind the Music special.

Genesis went on a ten-year hiatus and made a stunning return to the live arena in 2007 for a series of European and North American dates, including the landmark free concert they gave at the Circo Massimo in Rome, in front of 500.000 spectators. Filmed at the event, When in Rome 2007 subsequently topped the DVD charts in the UK last year.

Three Sides Live has previously been issued on VHS and laserdisc but looks and sounds amazing in 5.1 DTS and Dolby Digital sound. Filmed in 1981 at the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island and the Savoy Theater in New York City, it features many of the best songs from Duke and Abacab, including the Top Ten hits 'Turn It On Again' and 'Abacab', as well as 'Duchess', 'Misunderstanding', 'No Reply at All' and 'Man on the Corner'. The 'In the Cage' medley incorporates 'The Colony of Slippermen', a stand-out track from The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway, and 'The Cinema Show' from the Top 3 album Selling England By The Pound. This is the first time that Three Sides Live has been made available on DVD and the only version available in 5.1 DTS and Dolby Digital sound. This edition features seven full length audio only tracks in 5.1 including 'The Fountain of Salmacis' and 'Follow You Follow Me' which are not part of the visual concert.

Genesis Live - The Mama Tour captures the group on stage at Birmingham's NEC and was first released on video in 1984. Directed by James Yukich, it includes all the singles from the Genesis album, namely 'Mama,' 'That's All' and 'Illegal Alien,' along with the 'Home by the Sea'/'Second Home by the Sea' suite. 'Keep It Dark,' another Top 40 single from Abacab, also features, while the 'Turn It on Again' medley sees Banks, Collins and Rutherford reference several of their favourite sixties songs by Solomon Burke, the Rolling Stones, The Beatles, The Kinks, The Animals, The Who and Wilson Pickett. Extra includes 'The Making of the Mama Album,' a home movie filmed by Phil Collins during the making of the Genesis album. Genesis Live - The Mama Tour is issued here on DVD for the very first time.

Genesis Live at Wembley Stadium was known as The Invisible Touch Tour when it originally came out on video in 1988. Again directed by Yukich, it features the band during their unprecedented and unmatched run of four sold-out dates at the home of English football in July 1987. Highlights include versions of the Top 20 hits 'Invisible Touch,' 'Land of Confusion,' 'Tonight, Tonight, Tonight' and 'Throwing It All Away,' as well as the tour de force 'Domino' and the instrumental 'The Brazilian,' all from the Invisible Touch album, and Collins and Thompson's 'Drum Duet.' 'Los Endos,' originally the closing track on A Trick of the Tail, remains a popular live number, while this time the 'Turn It on Again' medley incorporates hits by the Four Tops and the Righteous Brothers. The DVD will feature the tour documentary - 'Visible Touch.'

Genesis: The Way We Walk - Live in Concert was filmed at London's Earls Court in November 1992 and issued on VHS the following year. It appeared on DVD in 2002 but again looks and sounds startling in 5.1 DTS and Dolby Digital sound. The set list majors on the then current We Can't Dance number one album and includes the hits 'No Son of Mine,' 'I Can't Dance,' 'Hold on My Heart' and 'Jesus He Knows Me,' along with the extended pieces 'Driving the Last Spike,' 'Fading Lights' and 'Dreaming While You Sleep.' The 'Old Medley' takes in 'The Musical Box,' 'I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe),' their 1974 debut hit, 'Firth of Fifth,' 'Dance on a Volcano,' 'Follow You Follow Me' and more.

The new updated 2009 version of VH1 Behind The Music special spans the first 32 years of the group's career and features excerpts of many of the aforementioned tracks, along with early favourites like 'The Knife,' 'Return of the Giant Hogweed,' 'Watcher of the Skies' and 'Supper's Ready,' curios such as 'In the Beginning', 'The Silent Sun' and 'Twilight Alehouse' and also covers the solo careers of Banks and Collins, Rutherford's work with Mike & The Mechanics, as well as Wilson's tenure, including the 'Congo', 'Shipwrecked' and 'Not About Us' singles he recorded with the band.

Genesis - The Movie Box offers a different perspective on one of Britain's best loved groups and reminds the viewer and listener of the pioneering work they did in the live arena. Over the last three decades, their visual presentations and stunning light shows have transcended the limitations of stadium rock and confirmed their status as world ambassadors of British music.

For further information and regular news updates on Genesis, go to:
www.genesis-music.com

For all media enquiries, please contact

Doug Wright / Kate Etteridge

LD Communications

The Full Contents is as follows:

Genesis- The Movie Box

DVD 1: Three Sides Live

1. Behind the Lines
2. Duchess
3. Misunderstanding
4. Dodo/Lurker
5. Abacab
6. No Reply At All
7. Whodunnit?
8. In the Cage (Medley)
Cinema Show
Slippermen
9. Afterglow
10. Me & Sarah Jane
11. Man on the Corner
12. Turn It on Again

Extra:
Full length versions AUDIO only
Behind the Lines
Duchess
Me & Sarah Jane
Man on the Corner
One for the Vine
The Fountain of Salmacis
Follow You Follow Me

DVD 2: The Mama Tour

1. Abacab
2. That's All
3. Mama
4. Illegal Alien
5. Home by the Sea
6. Second Home by the Sea
7. Keep It Dark
8. It's Gonna Get Better
9. In the Cage
Cinema Show
In That Quiet Earth
Slippermen
10. Afterglow
11. Drum Duet
12. Turn It on Again (Medley)
Everybody Needs Somebody (To Love)
Satisfaction
Twist and Shout
All Day and All of the Night
Baby Let Me Take You Home
Karma Chameleon
Every Breath You Take
Pinball Wizard
In the Midnight Hour
Turn It on Again

DVD Extras:

The Mama Documentary by Phil Collins

DVD 3: Live at Wembley Stadium

1. Mama
2. Abacab
3. Domino (Part 1. In The Glow of The Night)
4. Domino (Part 2. The Last Domino)
5. That's All
6. The Brazilian
7. Land of Confusion
8. Tonight, Tonight, Tonight
9. Throwing It All Away
10. Home by the Sea
11. Invisible Touch
12. Drum Duet
13. Los Endos
14. Turn It On Again (Medley)
Turn It On Again
Everybody Needs (Someone To Love)
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
Twist & Shout
Reach Out and I'll Be There
You've Lost That Loving Feeling
Pinwall Wizard
In the Midnight Hour
Turn It On Again
15. Do the Neurotic (credits)

DVD Extras:

Visible Touch- tour documentary

DVD 4: The Way We Walk

1. Land of Confusion
2. No Son of Mine
3. Driving the Last Spike
4. Old Medley
Dance on a Volcano
Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
The Musical Box
Firth of Fifth
I Know What I Like
That's All
Illegal Alien
Follow You, Follow Me
5. Fading Lights
6. Jesus He Knows Me
7. Dreaming While You Sleep
8. Home by the Sea
9. Hold on My Heart
10. Domino
Domino Principle
In the Glow of The Night
The Last Domino
11. The Drum Thing
12. I Can't Dance
13. Tonight, Tonight, Tonight
14. Invisible Touch
15. Turn It on Again

DVD5: VH1 Behind The Music
dreamerofdreams

Post by dreamerofdreams »

hansx wrote:And another must have for the Genesis fans. I already ordered it.

RELEASED: 9 NOVEMBER 2009

Catalogue Number: 5099951132699

Following the release of Genesis Live 1973-2007, a box-set gathering the live albums recorded by the legendary British group, with the added bonus of Live at the Rainbow 1973, and the critically-acclaimed Hybrid CD/SACD and DVD double disc set reissue of the 14 Genesis studio albums on the box-sets Genesis 1976 - 1982 and Genesis 1983 - 1998 in 2007, and Genesis 1970 - 1975 last year, Virgin/EMI will conclude its exhaustive rerelease programme of the Genesis catalogue with Genesis - The Movie Box on 9 November 2009.

The 5 DVD box-set, with new 2009 5.1 DTS and Dolby Digital sound mixes, makes available on DVD for the very first time The Mama Tour and Three Sides Live. The full box includes:

Three Sides Live *, the concert film shot in the US and released in tandem with the live album of the same title, which made the Top Ten on both sides of the Atlantic in 1982. Contains extra full length tracks in 5.1 Audio only.

Genesis Live - The Mama Tour *, filmed in 1984 at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, and featuring the band performing material from the chart-topping Genesis album. Also featuring 'The Making of the Mama Album,' a home video filmed by Phil Collins during the making of the Genesis album.

Genesis Live at Wembley Stadium, shot during the group's record-breaking run of four sold-out concerts in July 1987, at the height of their popularity following the release of the number one album Invisible Touch. The DVD also features the tour documentary entitled 'Visible Touch.'

Genesis: The Way We Walk - Live in Concert, filmed in 1992 at London's Earls Court Exhibition Centre, and issued alongside the Top 3 albums Live - The Way We Walk Volume One: The Shorts and Volume Two: The Longs.

Bonus material alongside the Mama Documentary comes in the shape of the updated 2009 version ofVH1 Behind the Music special about the band. The original version aired in December 1999.

* Available on DVD for the first time.

The box-set is designed so that fans of the group can insert into the packaging the two concert discs from When In Rome 2007 as well as the attendant documentary Come Rain or Shine disc, filmed during their recent reunion tour.

Genesis have always been known for their sense of spectacle and their groundbreaking live shows, as much as their ambitious studio albums like the evergreen Nursery Cryme, Foxtrot, Selling England by the Pound and The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway. Over the last four decades, the group have sold 150 million albums worldwide and have influenced the likes of Elbow, Flaming Lips and Jeff Buckley. The Behind the Music special tells most of their story, from their beginnings at Charterhouse in 1967 to the emergence of the classic line-up of Tony Banks (keyboards), Phil Collins (drums, vocals), Peter Gabriel (vocals, flute), Steve Hackett (guitars) and Mike Rutherford (bass, guitars) in 1970.

Following Gabriel's departure in the mid-seventies, Collins stepped up to the microphone and the group scored Top 5 albums with A Trick of the Tail and Wind and Wuthering. Hackett left in 1977 but the 'remaining triumvirate' went from strength to strength, and had their first Top Ten single with 'Follow You Follow Me' and their first US Top 20 album with . . . And Then There Were Three . . . the next year.

The Movie Box concentrates on the dazzling concerts given by Banks, Collins and Rutherford, with the help of guitarist Daryl Stuermer and drummer Chester Thompson, throughout the eighties and early nineties. Genesis explored a simpler, more direct, approach to songwriting, and became mainstream stars with the number one albums Duke and Abacab. The band also performed in arenas and stadiums without losing any of their sophistication and attention to detail. Former Stiltskin vocalist Ray Wilson replaced Collins for the Top 2 album Calling All Stations in 1997, the closing chapter in the Behind the Music special.

Genesis went on a ten-year hiatus and made a stunning return to the live arena in 2007 for a series of European and North American dates, including the landmark free concert they gave at the Circo Massimo in Rome, in front of 500.000 spectators. Filmed at the event, When in Rome 2007 subsequently topped the DVD charts in the UK last year.

Three Sides Live has previously been issued on VHS and laserdisc but looks and sounds amazing in 5.1 DTS and Dolby Digital sound. Filmed in 1981 at the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island and the Savoy Theater in New York City, it features many of the best songs from Duke and Abacab, including the Top Ten hits 'Turn It On Again' and 'Abacab', as well as 'Duchess', 'Misunderstanding', 'No Reply at All' and 'Man on the Corner'. The 'In the Cage' medley incorporates 'The Colony of Slippermen', a stand-out track from The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway, and 'The Cinema Show' from the Top 3 album Selling England By The Pound. This is the first time that Three Sides Live has been made available on DVD and the only version available in 5.1 DTS and Dolby Digital sound. This edition features seven full length audio only tracks in 5.1 including 'The Fountain of Salmacis' and 'Follow You Follow Me' which are not part of the visual concert.

Genesis Live - The Mama Tour captures the group on stage at Birmingham's NEC and was first released on video in 1984. Directed by James Yukich, it includes all the singles from the Genesis album, namely 'Mama,' 'That's All' and 'Illegal Alien,' along with the 'Home by the Sea'/'Second Home by the Sea' suite. 'Keep It Dark,' another Top 40 single from Abacab, also features, while the 'Turn It on Again' medley sees Banks, Collins and Rutherford reference several of their favourite sixties songs by Solomon Burke, the Rolling Stones, The Beatles, The Kinks, The Animals, The Who and Wilson Pickett. Extra includes 'The Making of the Mama Album,' a home movie filmed by Phil Collins during the making of the Genesis album. Genesis Live - The Mama Tour is issued here on DVD for the very first time.

Genesis Live at Wembley Stadium was known as The Invisible Touch Tour when it originally came out on video in 1988. Again directed by Yukich, it features the band during their unprecedented and unmatched run of four sold-out dates at the home of English football in July 1987. Highlights include versions of the Top 20 hits 'Invisible Touch,' 'Land of Confusion,' 'Tonight, Tonight, Tonight' and 'Throwing It All Away,' as well as the tour de force 'Domino' and the instrumental 'The Brazilian,' all from the Invisible Touch album, and Collins and Thompson's 'Drum Duet.' 'Los Endos,' originally the closing track on A Trick of the Tail, remains a popular live number, while this time the 'Turn It on Again' medley incorporates hits by the Four Tops and the Righteous Brothers. The DVD will feature the tour documentary - 'Visible Touch.'

Genesis: The Way We Walk - Live in Concert was filmed at London's Earls Court in November 1992 and issued on VHS the following year. It appeared on DVD in 2002 but again looks and sounds startling in 5.1 DTS and Dolby Digital sound. The set list majors on the then current We Can't Dance number one album and includes the hits 'No Son of Mine,' 'I Can't Dance,' 'Hold on My Heart' and 'Jesus He Knows Me,' along with the extended pieces 'Driving the Last Spike,' 'Fading Lights' and 'Dreaming While You Sleep.' The 'Old Medley' takes in 'The Musical Box,' 'I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe),' their 1974 debut hit, 'Firth of Fifth,' 'Dance on a Volcano,' 'Follow You Follow Me' and more.

The new updated 2009 version of VH1 Behind The Music special spans the first 32 years of the group's career and features excerpts of many of the aforementioned tracks, along with early favourites like 'The Knife,' 'Return of the Giant Hogweed,' 'Watcher of the Skies' and 'Supper's Ready,' curios such as 'In the Beginning', 'The Silent Sun' and 'Twilight Alehouse' and also covers the solo careers of Banks and Collins, Rutherford's work with Mike & The Mechanics, as well as Wilson's tenure, including the 'Congo', 'Shipwrecked' and 'Not About Us' singles he recorded with the band.

Genesis - The Movie Box offers a different perspective on one of Britain's best loved groups and reminds the viewer and listener of the pioneering work they did in the live arena. Over the last three decades, their visual presentations and stunning light shows have transcended the limitations of stadium rock and confirmed their status as world ambassadors of British music.

For further information and regular news updates on Genesis, go to:
www.genesis-music.com

For all media enquiries, please contact

Doug Wright / Kate Etteridge

LD Communications

The Full Contents is as follows:

Genesis- The Movie Box

DVD 1: Three Sides Live

1. Behind the Lines
2. Duchess
3. Misunderstanding
4. Dodo/Lurker
5. Abacab
6. No Reply At All
7. Whodunnit?
8. In the Cage (Medley)
Cinema Show
Slippermen
9. Afterglow
10. Me & Sarah Jane
11. Man on the Corner
12. Turn It on Again

Extra:
Full length versions AUDIO only
Behind the Lines
Duchess
Me & Sarah Jane
Man on the Corner
One for the Vine
The Fountain of Salmacis
Follow You Follow Me

DVD 2: The Mama Tour

1. Abacab
2. That's All
3. Mama
4. Illegal Alien
5. Home by the Sea
6. Second Home by the Sea
7. Keep It Dark
8. It's Gonna Get Better
9. In the Cage
Cinema Show
In That Quiet Earth
Slippermen
10. Afterglow
11. Drum Duet
12. Turn It on Again (Medley)
Everybody Needs Somebody (To Love)
Satisfaction
Twist and Shout
All Day and All of the Night
Baby Let Me Take You Home
Karma Chameleon
Every Breath You Take
Pinball Wizard
In the Midnight Hour
Turn It on Again

DVD Extras:

The Mama Documentary by Phil Collins

DVD 3: Live at Wembley Stadium

1. Mama
2. Abacab
3. Domino (Part 1. In The Glow of The Night)
4. Domino (Part 2. The Last Domino)
5. That's All
6. The Brazilian
7. Land of Confusion
8. Tonight, Tonight, Tonight
9. Throwing It All Away
10. Home by the Sea
11. Invisible Touch
12. Drum Duet
13. Los Endos
14. Turn It On Again (Medley)
Turn It On Again
Everybody Needs (Someone To Love)
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
Twist & Shout
Reach Out and I'll Be There
You've Lost That Loving Feeling
Pinwall Wizard
In the Midnight Hour
Turn It On Again
15. Do the Neurotic (credits)

DVD Extras:

Visible Touch- tour documentary

DVD 4: The Way We Walk

1. Land of Confusion
2. No Son of Mine
3. Driving the Last Spike
4. Old Medley
Dance on a Volcano
Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
The Musical Box
Firth of Fifth
I Know What I Like
That's All
Illegal Alien
Follow You, Follow Me
5. Fading Lights
6. Jesus He Knows Me
7. Dreaming While You Sleep
8. Home by the Sea
9. Hold on My Heart
10. Domino
Domino Principle
In the Glow of The Night
The Last Domino
11. The Drum Thing
12. I Can't Dance
13. Tonight, Tonight, Tonight
14. Invisible Touch
15. Turn It on Again

DVD5: VH1 Behind The Music

Hmmmm. With all I have spent over the last few months this is maybe one step too far.
No trees were harmed in the creation of this post but several trillion electrons were slightly inconvenienced.
hansx

Post by hansx »

uknationalist wrote:
hansx wrote:And another must have for the Genesis fans. I already ordered it.

Hmmmm. With all I have spent over the last few months this is maybe one step too far.
If you order at Camino Records, you pay a fair price. Especially for the europeans. The euro is very sharp against the GBP.
hansx

Post by hansx »

For most people this message is too late. But on Discovery Channel there is a documentary about the building of the big stage in the Giants Stadium in the 2007 tour.
Time 11.35 am
hansx

Post by hansx »

sad news about the official Genesis forum:
The Genesis website will be closing down shortly. UltraStar have come to the decision to no longer host the Genesis site, and until a time in the future when a more thorough web presence is necessary, the website will cease to exist starting in early March.

There will be a page of links in place of this site, directing fans to a variety of other Genesis related sites. If you wish to interact with other fans, we suggest joining the Genesis Community website, at http://genesislive.ning.com/.

We thank you for your participation in this site through all the years of its existence.
The most saddest part is that the membership cd/dvd from year 2 still has to be made and transferred to the members (almost a year later) :evil: :(
hansx

Post by hansx »

And some more sad news (of it is all true):
Heard this on the radio today, and Jer was kind enough to track down the link while I was stuck in traffic. No real surprise, but still sad.

http://www.therockradio.com/2010/03/ton ... audio.html

Tony Banks: Genesis is Over
On the eve of their Rock Hall induction later this month, Tony Banks feels that realistically speaking -- for all intents and purposes -- Genesis is done.

Following their sold-out 2007 world tour and several years of a prolonged hiatus, we asked Banks if by compiling the recent boxed set collections of their studio and live catalogues, it signaled a closing of the shop: "I sort of think it is in some ways, isn't it? But that would never stop you from doing it again if something comes up. And I think the box sets, to me, were the things I really enjoyed doing because. . . for the chance to go over the old material and make it sound, y'know, as good as we possibly could, I felt. As far as everything else, the playing is something that could always be done at any time. I can't see us ever doing any writing together again. But in terms of doing it again -- it's always a possibility. We're all getting on a bit now. I'm 60 in a few weeks time. I know Mick Jagger's out there -- but even so."
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

hansx wrote:And some more sad news (of it is all true):
Heard this on the radio today, and Jer was kind enough to track down the link while I was stuck in traffic. No real surprise, but still sad.

On the eve of their Rock Hall induction later this month, Tony Banks feels that realistically speaking -- for all intents and purposes -- Genesis is done.

Following their sold-out 2007 world tour and several years of a prolonged hiatus, we asked Banks if by compiling the recent boxed set collections of their studio and live catalogues, it signaled a closing of the shop: "I sort of think it is in some ways, isn't it? But that would never stop you from doing it again if something comes up. And I think the box sets, to me, were the things I really enjoyed doing because. . . for the chance to go over the old material and make it sound, y'know, as good as we possibly could, I felt. As far as everything else, the playing is something that could always be done at any time. I can't see us ever doing any writing together again. But in terms of doing it again -- it's always a possibility. We're all getting on a bit now. I'm 60 in a few weeks time. I know Mick Jagger's out there -- but even so."
:shock: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I was hoping for another tour. Maybe with Peter Gabriel. Or both Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins. . . . . . . :cry:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
24db

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:

I was hoping for another tour. Maybe with Peter Gabriel. Or both Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins. . . . . . . :cry:
Phil's not in fit state to do drumming I hear
Last edited by 24db on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I await comment from BM. Sad the website is closing I occasionally visit the forum over there.. :cry:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

sparrow wrote:I await comment from BM. Sad the website is closing I occasionally visit the forum over there.. :cry:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :P :P :P :P :P

B-genesis fan but keep it quiet-M
...The wise.....are silent.....
hansx

Post by hansx »

tdream4ever wrote:

Even if Genesis shouldn't quit, then this won't happening. Even for an appearance for the Rock Hall of Fame he has no time in his calender. :(
hansx

Post by hansx »

Genesis induction into the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame. And they deserve it.

Here some videos' of festivities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=O_HZN2F2bYA

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=HO8U6SEPIt4

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=tGfYl8-tKhk
genesis1964

Re: Genesis

Post by genesis1964 »