Fans' Own Offerings

redziller
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by redziller »

epsilon75 wrote:
redziller wrote:
Pertou wrote: reminds of Icarus by EF + some Schmoelling era td, with that distorted synth line...
I thought "what is Jacob on about?" then I listened to Ages (note to self - do that more often) and I get you - the timbre and, um, pace I suppose. Underlines the words of a wise man ~ the music is in the listener.

Chris - great idea! I was thinking of doing a reggae stylee version of rubicon pt II (dubicon? - it could work, it could work) but mebe not
Peter

Dubicon :shock: Now that i got to hear :lol:
Yeah well - I might give it a bash next week as I'm off work. But I dare say those members of the fairer gender in my life will thoughtfully devise ways to keep me occupied as they know just how much a guy hates to kick back and chill.
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Janus

Post by Janus »

I'm glad to say some fantastic submissions from folk are starting to come in now. Its obviously still in its very early stages but do spread the word and if you've got your stuff for inclusion on the CD you know where I am.
The standard of material so far is superb and if it carries on I think we're on the road to having a cracking charity item at the end of it :D
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Janus wrote:I'm glad to say some fantastic submissions from folk are starting to come in now. Its obviously still in its very early stages but do spread the word and if you've got your stuff for inclusion on the CD you know where I am.
The standard of material so far is superb and if it carries on I think we're on the road to having a cracking charity item at the end of it :D

Hats off Chris...........best wishes on this project mate 8) :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

I'm looking forward to this. I suspect one or two forum members are hiding their light under a bushel.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
timer

Post by timer »

This collection is going to be very interesting indeed.
I will supply something in the near future if there is a follow up, at present too busy doing the bands CD to do anything keyboardish.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Janus wrote:I'm glad to say some fantastic submissions from folk are starting to come in now. Its obviously still in its very early stages but do spread the word and if you've got your stuff for inclusion on the CD you know where I am.
Could you perhaps reveal what bands/artists, that so far have made it to the compilation?
As it's part of the charity raffle, what will it cost?
Janus

Post by Janus »

Pertou wrote:
Could you perhaps reveal what bands/artists, that so far have made it to the compilation?
Hi Jacob got tracks from BM, yourself, Ian Catherall, Etherfysh and few more I'm ploughing through right this minute. (not forgetting a few here who I'm sure I'll get shortly)I'll be bringing what I have to Cardiff for the Barmy Army to listen to so far but not intending it to be a part of the raffle/day of the 21st itself. I'm aiming to get this into a properly produced pressed & sealed up item with the proceeds of sales going to our two charities. I think realistically we may be looking at a couple of months before everythings in, selected compiled then put into proper product form but we'll then have an item (IMHO) of quality plus hopefully ongoing help for the charities :D
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Janus wrote:
Pertou wrote:
Hi Jacob got tracks from BM, yourself, Ian Catherall, Etherfysh and few more I'm ploughing through right this minute. (not forgetting a few here who I'm sure I'll get shortly)I'll be bringing what I have to Cardiff for the Barmy Army to listen to so far but not intending it to be a part of the raffle/day of the 21st itself. I'm aiming to get this into a properly produced pressed & sealed up item with the proceeds of sales going to our two charities. I think realistically we may be looking at a couple of months before everythings in, selected compiled then put into proper product form but we'll then have an item (IMHO) of quality plus hopefully ongoing help for the charities :D
Excellent work Chris!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Im glad i mentioned this idea in the first place :wink: :wink: :wink:
Chris is flying now :arrow: 8)
Janus

Post by Janus »

epsilon75 wrote:Im glad i mentioned this idea in the first place :wink: :wink: :wink:
Yes your idea was gem Colin 8) Up to about 8 or 9 artists at
the moment. This could we'll end up to be a 2 x CD Charity product the rate it's going :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Janus wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Im glad i mentioned this idea in the first place :wink: :wink: :wink:
Yes your idea was gem Colin 8) Up to about 8 or 9 artists at
the moment. This could we'll end up to be a 2 x CD Charity product the rate it's going :D
Excellent work Chris..........well done mate 8)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM is working on a cover and booooooooklet :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:BM is working on a cover and booooooooklet :arrow:

Top man :wink: :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

chris, colin etc......I need guidance on a Title for the charity CD....any ideas, so I can work it into a cover....... :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:chris, colin etc......I need guidance on a Title for the charity CD....any ideas, so I can work it into a cover....... :wink:

How About

THE TANGERINE DREAM FANS CHARITY PROJECT