TD ART WORK

sound beach
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD ART WORK

Post by sound beach »

CD COVER ART WORK(HIDDEN MESSAGES) DM4 THE REAR END IN YOUR FACE,MOTA ATMA ALL THE BIRDS(THAT was A HARD ONE),LOGOS THE THREE SPACE SHIPS ON BACK, HOLLYWOOD YRS.EDGARS BIG FACE ON THE COVER.I LOVE STUDYING TD ART WORK PEACE
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Eh!!!!! :shock:
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

The TD art work is beautiful it again is Edgars handywork ...Where does this guys talent end

:D 8) :!: :arrow: Geoff
Desert_Voyager

Re: TD ART WORK

Post by Desert_Voyager »

sound beach wrote:CD COVER ART WORK(HIDDEN MESSAGES) DM4 THE REAR END IN YOUR FACE,MOTA ATMA ALL THE BIRDS(THAT was A HARD ONE),LOGOS THE THREE SPACE SHIPS ON BACK, HOLLYWOOD YRS.EDGARS BIG FACE ON THE COVER.I LOVE STUDYING TD ART WORK PEACE
I can't see three space ships on back, can you describe them?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Taximan431 wrote:The TD art work is beautiful it again is Edgars handywork ...Where does this guys talent end

:D 8) :!: :arrow: Geoff

Very nice artwork Geoff...............hopefully the talent will not end for a very long time :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
RemoteViewing81

Post by RemoteViewing81 »

If it's zoom o graphics were talking about, the colors really do POP!
"The aim of the music [of Tangerine Dream] is to paint surreal pictures with musical instruments."

http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/voiceshm.htm
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

IMBO, I think the computergraphics cover art work have been going on for too long. I prefer photos or paintings.
Edgar is a very gifted painter and sculptor
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

There's some really nice works of art gracing the covers of the TD catalouge. My favourite would probably be the painting inside the cover of Zeit, and, although entirely different, the front cover of Turn of the Tides (the TDI release, that is).
As for hidden messages, I have absolutely no idea, so I would very much like sound beach to enlighten me on the subject...
hansx

Post by hansx »

Pertou wrote:IMBO, I think the computergraphics cover art work have been going on for too long. I prefer photos or paintings.
As the music these days, it has its moments. Some better, some worse.
But a normal picture or photo would be also nice.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

hansx wrote:
Pertou wrote:IMBO, I think the computergraphics cover art work have been going on for too long. I prefer photos or paintings.
As the music these days, it has its moments. Some better, some worse.
But a normal picture or photo would be also nice.
Yes, and with no text! That sometimes spoils the art, I think. That's why I love Pink Floyd covers. 8)
timer

Post by timer »

RemoteViewing81 wrote:If it's zoom o graphics were talking about, the colors really do POP!
Having just recieved Space FLight Orange as a Z O G I can whole heartidly agree with this - stunning.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I always say if an album has a great cover & great music. It makes it so much better to own. Mind you some album sleeves are not good but the music is excellent & vice versa.
timer

Post by timer »

Think this had a lot to do with the intrigue of TD, you see a fantastic cover and just have to hear the contents