Jerome - Dante Is Dead T-Shirt

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Jerome - Dante Is Dead T-Shirt

Post by ant »

:D Does anyone know the real reason's for Jerome producing this T-Shirt which I bought with Shiver Me Timbers? was it just because he was not a big fan of the TD Dante Works and having left the band felt he would just have a little 'in' joke, or was it something else? Your views on this would be appreciated. :D
Biggus Dickus
24db

Re: Jerome - Dante Is Dead T-Shirt

Post by 24db »

ant wrote::D Does anyone know the real reason's for Jerome producing this T-Shirt which I bought with Shiver Me Timbers? was it just because he was not a big fan of the TD Dante Works and having left the band felt he would just have a little 'in' joke, or was it something else? Your views on this would be appreciated. :D
um...it was Jerome's idea of a joke, one not shared by Edgar I'd imagine

See Jerome's FAQs on Myspace etc etc
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

ant wrote::D Does anyone know the real reason's for Jerome producing this T-Shirt which I bought with Shiver Me Timbers? was it just because he was not a big fan of the TD Dante Works and having left the band felt he would just have a little 'in' joke, or was it something else? Your views on this would be appreciated. :D
I didn't understand the joke, there are some awesome songs on Purgatorio, but even if I didn't feel that, I still wouldn't get the joke.

:!: :arrow:
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
JD

Post by JD »

Admin answered this some time ago saying that Edgar did not find it funny so it sounds a bit like a silly temper tantrum by Jerome.
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Listening to Hope and Glory from Purgatorio, this extemely beautiful song will never die, nor will Sisyphus, Blinded by the World's Desire, and Soulgate

Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
I didn't understand the joke, there are some awesome songs on Purgatorio, but even if I didn't feel that, I still wouldn't get the joke.

There are some awesome tracks right across the Dante series, many of them written by Jerome himself, so I don't really get it either.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Do you think EF would be happy if we all turned out at the next concert clad in these :shock: :oops: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Chris Monk wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:

There are some awesome tracks right across the Dante series, many of them written by Jerome himself, so I don't really get it either.
Which songs did Jerome compose?
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote: I didn't understand the joke, there are some awesome songs on Purgatorio, but even if I didn't feel that, I still wouldn't get the joke.

Which songs did Jerome compose?
I read somewhere, don't ask me where, that he wrote Justice of the Karma Law and on the Inferno DVD you can see him working on Sun Son's Seal but you can hear his influence onquite a few of the tracks.
24db

Post by 24db »

there was a PDF file on Jerome's site (a while back...no idea if it's still there as I can see it) that listed all of the tracks he worked on or composed
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Sun Son's seal sounds very much JFs work,id be surprised to hear any different :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

http://www.moonpop.org/news/2007/1581.html

the pdf is located here

AOL users are advised not to use their service...... :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Cant access an *&*%$£$% thing on that site :evil: :x :evil:
AOL= A******s On Line :cry: