Klaus schulze concert Bologne

la sagesse du destin
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Klaus schulze concert Bologne

Post by la sagesse du destin »

In the website from K.S ,we can read that he next show from the maestro will be the 8 th april 2008 in Bologna.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
bigmoog

Re: Klaus schulze concert Bologne

Post by bigmoog »

la sagesse du destin wrote:In the website from K.S ,we can read that he next show from the maestro will be the 8 th april 2008 in Bologna.

Charles

good....expedia.......hotels :arrow: :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

should make some KS fans happy
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

24db wrote:should make some KS fans happy
Makes me happy. Managed to talk "The Boss" aka "She who must be Obeyed........" into a trip to Bologna in April next year.

Seriously, i was surprised to read this given his health of late, and finances permitting we're going to have a go at making that concert next year.... :wink:
Be at one with the sequencing.....
24db

Post by 24db »

Schulze wrote:
24db wrote:should make some KS fans happy
Makes me happy. Managed to talk "The Boss" aka "She who must be Obeyed........" into a trip to Bologna in April next year.

Seriously, i was surprised to read this given his health of late, and finances permitting we're going to have a go at making that concert next year.... :wink:
I was surprised as well, I mean I don't like his live stuff...but it's good to know the geezer is back to full health

Concert of Klaus Schulze in the Teatro delle Celebrazioni in Bologna, Italy
You remember? Over two years ago, we had to cancel the concert planned for March 2005 in Bologna, because KS got suddenly and unexpectedly very sick. And after that, Klaus needed a long time for convalescence. Now we agreed for a new concert date on 8 April 2008, at the same place in Bologna as we had planned for 2005, and where we also did our concert in December 1998.
It is still too early to order tickets or make reservations; the nice Italian ladies in the Teatro are not yet prepared for this and will probably react a bit disturbed by "much too early" inquiries from pestering fans.

So, please wait until you read here further news and announcements about this concert. Thanks.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I'm so pleased Klaus will actually play live again. There were a few rumours flying around that he will maybe not play live again 'ever'. I won't be there but I'm sure Klaus will play a good gig.
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:I'm so pleased Klaus will actually play live again. There were a few rumours flying around that he will maybe not play live again 'ever'. I won't be there but I'm sure Klaus will play a good gig.
and with TD...possibly:

http://the-archive-plus.blogspot.com/20 ... -2008.html
akaihead

Post by akaihead »

Just checked flights - no cheap Ryan Air here !
Gonna be a lean Christmas..
David Fox
Janus

Post by Janus »

I've just read this at the end of KS's blog posted yesterday regarding the above concert:

"....Klaus is also planning to do shows in London and Paris. An update with more dates will follow soon."
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Janus wrote:I've just read this at the end of KS's blog posted yesterday regarding the above concert:

"....Klaus is also planning to do shows in London and Paris. An update with more dates will follow soon."
If he plays London i will hopefully be going 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:
Janus wrote:I've just read this at the end of KS's blog posted yesterday regarding the above concert:

If he plays London and its a seating venue then I might give him another go live, but only if there is seats.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

If he plays London and its a seating venue then I might give him another go live, but only if there is seats.
Im with you on that Matthew,seating at the RFH would be grand :idea: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

epsilon75 wrote:
cantosis wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: If he plays London i will hopefully be going 8)
Im with you on that Matthew,seating at the RFH would be grand :idea: :wink:
If it's London, then I'll definately be there..... :wink:
Be at one with the sequencing.....
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

If it's Paris, then I'll definately be there..... :wink:
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr