Bernhard Beibl

td fan
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Bernhard Beibl

Post by td fan »

I was at Budapest concert 2012 with my family and they was impressed with guitarist. They said he was one of the best they heard in their lives! (and they heard a lot of them). Shame, shame , shame..... Bernhard Beibl did a great job on that concert and he was very nice and pleasant at the meeting after the concert. I hope he will be with TD again...
xsaram3

Post by xsaram3 »

"I respect Edgar's decision to embark on a new "musical concept", but I wonder how many fans had planned on seeing TD this year for their "final" tour with the guitarist who has supported (if not more than just supported) them in the past 7 years.

I know I was hoping to see Bernie again one last time."

I do wish Bernie the very best for the future. he certainly added a lot to the live performances over the last few years
Never had the chance to meet him, was hoping to this year on the tour!
Booked for London, Berlin and Warsaw.

As always Tangerine Dream do not stay standing still, I look forward to the new "Musical Concept" with eager anticipation and I'm sure we fans will embrace the changes as we always have.

It seems sad though, if the decision was purely financial.

Once again best wishes to Bernie, Many many musical memories to remember.

"Don't Be Sad It's Over, Be Glad It Happened"
" Eat Sh1t, a million flies can't be wrong"
PurpleTwilight

Post by PurpleTwilight »

I just read Bernhard's side of the story on his website and, like him, I'm "very much shocked". I must say I'm disappointed in certain people for not taking the high road and reaching some sort of agreement with this loyal bandmate. With so many past references to Zen Buddhism and other aspects of Eastern philosophy in TD's work, I would've hoped that compassion would triumph over all else. Perhaps it's not my place to criticize anyone since I'm merely speculating from afar, but that's how I'm feeling right now.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Shame that Bernhard won't be attending with TD this tour. He is in TD for a long period now. Always liked him a lot. was very polite and nice to the fans. Besides that, a good guitarist. On the other hand, if this means TD returns to more synths, I should be fond very much. The electric style is not the real TD style, but it worked of course very good. Nevertheless, the more synthesizers the better.
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

Bernhard was a very good guitarist indeed. I enjoyed his work with TD and he was great to watch and listen to live.

Personally I am in favour of a slightly less rock orientated guitar input, so this is in the right direction for me.

Wish Bernhard all the best for the future.
td fan

Post by td fan »

sorcerer wrote:Bernhard was a very good guitarist indeed. I enjoyed his work with TD and he was great to watch and listen to live.

Personally I am in favour of a slightly less rock orientated guitar input, so this is in the right direction for me.

I agree with you, but I have to add without flute, saxophone and percussions also. But some distortion guitar sound in My Bloody Valentine or Cocteau Twins-style, together with sequencers and synths would be great IMHO.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

td fan wrote:
sorcerer wrote:Bernhard was a very good guitarist indeed. I enjoyed his work with TD and he was great to watch and listen to live.

I agree with you, but I have to add without flute, saxophone and percussions also. But some distortion guitar sound in My Bloody Valentine or Cocteau Twins-style, together with sequencers and synths would be great IMHO.
That'll be Loom then :lol:
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
td fan

Post by td fan »

GlynRichards wrote:
td fan wrote:

That'll be Loom then :lol:

Good one ;)