Peter Baumann - the producer

Pertou
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Peter Baumann - the producer

Post by Pertou »

Please recommend albums produced by Peter Baumann!
bigmoog

Re: Peter Baumann - the producer

Post by bigmoog »

Pertou wrote:Please recommend albums produced by Peter Baumann!

romance 76

transharmonic nights
...The wise.....are silent.....
DSJR

Re: Peter Baumann - the producer

Post by DSJR »

bigmoog wrote:
Pertou wrote:Please recommend albums produced by Peter Baumann!

romance 76

transharmonic nights
On CD of course - at ANY price :twisted: (and no, I'm not selling my LP's either!)
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Didn't Peter Baumann work with Robert Palmer on some of his albums?
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Peter Baumann What Happen to Him. :?:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

That's what we ALL want to know :)
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Rumour has it, that he made an album under the pseudonym, Axxess?
24db

Post by 24db »

Some of Peter's most interesting stuff (as a producer) was with Conrad Schnitzler and Cluster, using TD's equipment in his studio...it gives their recordings a slight TD flavour, but each musician's voice comes through
utah

Post by utah »

Hi there,

As the new album from Patrick O'Hearn get released, a short note to remind that Peter Baumann produced him from 1985 to 1991 under Private Music label for several albums.
On Indigo you can read : Produced, Recorder and Mixed by Patrick O'Hearn and PETER BAUMANN. IMO this is the best album from O'Hearn and the last from the private years.
:wink:
Utah
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

utah wrote:Hi there,

As the new album from Patrick O'Hearn get released, a short note to remind that Peter Baumann produced him from 1985 to 1991 under Private Music label for several albums.
On Indigo you can read : Produced, Recorder and Mixed by Patrick O'Hearn and PETER BAUMANN. IMO this is the best album from O'Hearn and the last from the private years.
Utah
Welcome to the forum utah. Patrick O'Hearn is an oft overlooked artist.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Hobo wrote:
utah wrote:Hi there,

Utah
Welcome to the forum utah. Patrick O'Hearn is an oft overlooked artist.
Indeed - welcome Utah!
I guess Peter was involved in a lot of the Private Music artists... is there a resource somewhere that could list this all?
utah

Post by utah »

Thank you for your warm welcome.
I've been registred on TD's forum from the early beginning of TD on the web. Back after a long break and a move from east to south of France.

I have a lot of original Private's records in my archives. I will take a look to see how mister Baumann appears.
As far as I remember the last record I bought from Private where Baumann appears in the thanks part was Pacific Coast Highway in 1991.

Utah
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

utah wrote:Thank you for your warm welcome.
I've been registred on TD's forum from the early beginning of TD on the web. Back after a long break and a move from east to south of France.

I have a lot of original Private's records in my archives. I will take a look to see how mister Baumann appears.
As far as I remember the last record I bought from Private where Baumann appears in the thanks part was Pacific Coast Highway in 1991.

Utah
Interesting! I'd forgotten Chris had mentioned him on that one.
I have a promo copy of the Blue Room project that Peter was doing with Paul Haslinger. It would have been very interesting if that partnership had developed.
utah

Post by utah »

I remember that I saw 12 or 13 years ago the Blue Room Project for sale in a very famous french music chain store. At this time I did not know what it was. Had the opprtunity to have it several years after hopefully.
Still a masterpiece.
Utah
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

A funny little album produced by Peter Baumann is "Großes Wasser" by Cluster. I love this band's little absurdities and the track "Prothese" must be heard to be believed. :lol: