Some Chris Franke movies...

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

Untill Chris brings out another 'proper' CD I havent bought any of his tuff since Klemania - That was the last straw for me! shame after PCH and London Concert CDs were pretty good IMHO.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Sorry IMHO CF as never reached the dizzy heights that he did with TD.
Sad really bearing in mind his obvious talent
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

alipaul wrote:Sorry IMHO CF as never reached the dizzy heights that he did with TD.
Unfortunately, with the soundtrack work, he is probably working to a pretty strict brief. With TD, there would have been far fewer constraints and he would therefore had more creative licence. Cast yourself free of the shackles Chris!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Hobo wrote:
alipaul wrote:Sorry IMHO CF as never reached the dizzy heights that he did with TD.
Unfortunately, with the soundtrack work, he is probably working to a pretty strict brief. With TD, there would have been far fewer constraints and he would therefore had more creative licence. Cast yourself free of the shackles Chris!
Sadly I can't see that happening, he knows where the money is. :cry:

When Edgar moved away from Hollywood scores I'm sure it wasn't the easy option.
24db

Post by 24db »

It's somewhat ironic that Chris would end up working purely for Hollywood year after year, as he accussed Edgar of taking on too much soundtrack work in the first place. Having said that it's not uncommon for a soundtrack composer to just do that and hardly ever get a solo project out. Shame though, but that's how it is.