Happy 60th Birthday to Klaus Schulze

Schulze
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Happy 60th Birthday to Klaus Schulze

Post by Schulze »

Happy birthday to Klaus Schulze who is 60 today !!!!

May the music play on for another 60 years..... :wink:
Be at one with the sequencing.....
phaedra1974

Post by phaedra1974 »

Happy birthday Klaus!!!

Wish you all the best for the next 60 years!!!
24db

Post by 24db »

All the best to Klaus
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Happy Birthday to Klaus 8) :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Janus

Post by Janus »

Many Happy returns Klaus :D
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Happy Birthday Klaus.
timer

Post by timer »

Do you lot reckon he reads this forum !? you lots barmy you is !
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:Do you lot reckon he reads this forum !? you lots barmy you is !
I hope not, I can't stand his music these days ;)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Maybe this sounds a bit sad but although I've never met Klaus I look upon him as a freind. His music means so much to me. I recieved a copy of 'The Essential 72 - 94 through the post this morning. I already have all the material...I must be mad but I don't care...Happy Birthday Uncle Klaus.
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:Maybe this sounds a bit sad but although I've never met Klaus I look upon him as a friend. His music means so much to me. I recieved a copy of 'The Essential 72 - 94 through the post this morning. I already have all the material...I must be mad but I don't care...Happy Birthday Uncle Klaus.
fantastic compilation I've got to say
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

24db wrote:
sparrow wrote:Maybe this sounds a bit sad but although I've never met Klaus I look upon him as a friend. His music means so much to me. I recieved a copy of 'The Essential 72 - 94 through the post this morning. I already have all the material...I must be mad but I don't care...Happy Birthday Uncle Klaus.
It is Andy...bought from a German seller on e bay 7 quid delivered. It's THE only bargain I've bought so far from e bay.
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:
24db wrote:
It is Andy...bought from a German seller on e bay 7 quid delivered. It's THE only bargain I've bought so far from e bay.
complete bargain...it's one of the few compilations where the tracks work well together, as well giving a good overview of an artists music. The only one I can think of is Johannes Schmoelling's latest CD or (at a touch) Pete Namlooks Cookbook compilations
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Not trying to be disrespectful but judging by the last picture i saw of him i'm surprised he's lasted this long :shock: :roll:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

alipaul wrote:Not trying to be disrespectful but judging by the last picture i saw of him i'm surprised he's lasted this long :shock: :roll:
Yep, they're all getting older....

That's Edgar and Klaus now in the over 60s club, as is Vangelis, and Jarre's not far off 60 either along with Ralf and Florian of Kraftwerk..... :wink:
Be at one with the sequencing.....
24db

Post by 24db »

Schulze wrote:
alipaul wrote:Not trying to be disrespectful but judging by the last picture i saw of him i'm surprised he's lasted this long :shock: :roll:
Yep, they're all getting older....

That's Edgar and Klaus now in the over 60s club, as is Vangelis, and Jarre's not far off 60 either along with Ralf and Florian of Kraftwerk..... :wink:
Spring chickens...Roedelius is much older and still peforming to full(ish) halls