Klaus Schulze Re-Releases

Schulze
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Schulze »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:a quick side note...if anyobdy has access to the last lot of KS circle news then be careful where you mention it, as KDM get's the right hump if people actually tell other people about it.

Happy Socks!
Seems that guy gets the hump about anything :roll: Anger management classes could be the key :arrow:
I've exchanged a few e-mails with KDM over the years and i think he basically just doesn't suffer fools gladly.... :wink:

He's been involved in the music business since the early 70's (maybe even earlier....) and i get the impression that he's sort of seen it all and done it all to the point were he has encountered every and all variation of winner...

A classic example of this is on the Official KS Web site under FAQ "Where can i find Klaus Schulze CD's?" Hmm.... let me see.... a CD Shop might be a good place to start.

I guess if i were being inundated with dafties like that on a regular basis for over 30 years i might be a bit grumpy as well.... :wink:
Be at one with the sequencing.....
24db

Post by 24db »

phaedra1974 wrote:So I have to order the KS Circle Volume 97 if nobody can´t tell me?
that's KDMs view...but if you can find somebody who has it then I'm sure they'll help you out
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
phaedra1974 wrote:So I have to order the KS Circle Volume 97 if nobody can´t tell me?
that's KDMs view...but if you can find somebody who has it then I'm sure they'll help you out
A very shrewed business man as well it seems :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

Schulze wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:a quick side note...if anyobdy has access to the last lot of KS circle news then be careful where you mention it, as KDM get's the right hump if people actually tell other people about it.

Happy Socks!
Seems that guy gets the hump about anything :roll: Anger management classes could be the key :arrow:
I've exchanged a few e-mails with KDM over the years and i think he basically just doesn't suffer fools gladly.... :wink:

He's been involved in the music business since the early 70's (maybe even earlier....) and i get the impression that he's sort of seen it all and done it all to the point were he has encountered every and all variation of winner...

A classic example of this is on the Official KS Web site under FAQ "Where can i find Klaus Schulze CD's?" Hmm.... let me see.... a CD Shop might be a good place to start.

I guess if i were being inundated with dafties like that on a regular basis for over 30 years i might be a bit grumpy as well.... :wink:
I agree...but he's not tollerant either...hmmmm sounds just like me ;)
Schulze

Re: Klaus Schulze Re-Releases

Post by Schulze »

phaedra1974 wrote:Hello to everyone!

Has anybody a list of all Klaus Schulze Insideout-rereleases (numbered from 1-100) that have been released and will be released in the future?

Thanks
KS "The Works" would be good point of reference. KDM keeps this updated with each new release, and regularly with all the re-releases.

Other than that the Official Website is another good place to start.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db

Post by 24db »

Schulze wrote:

Has anybody a list of all Klaus Schulze Insideout-rereleases (numbered from 1-100) that have been released and will be released in the future?

Thanks
KS "The Works" would be good point of reference. KDM keeps this updated with each new release, and regularly with all the re-releases.

Other than that the Official Website is another good place to start.
I got a S/H copy of this years ago...very useful for TD info (I'm not being ironic either)
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

24db wrote:
I think in life, the older a man gets, the less "Pish" (as they say here in Scotland) he's prepared to put up with, and the grumpier he generally becomes.

My partner already compares me to my dad and I'm only 33 and he's nearly 60.... On that form, and if my grumpyness continues to increase at that rate, then by the time I'm 60 I'll make Victor Meldrew look like he's got the patience of a Monk..... :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Schulze wrote:
24db wrote:
I think in life, the older a man gets, the less "Pish" (as they say here in Scotland) he's prepared to put up with, and the grumpier he generally becomes.

My partner already compares me to my dad and I'm only 33 and he's nearly 60.... On that form, and if my grumpyness continues to increase at that rate, then by the time I'm 60 I'll make Victor Meldrew look like he's got the patience of a Monk..... :wink:
well I'm 43 so I'm grumpier (don't start me!!!! ;))...oh and I use 'pish' all the time....it's that Glasgow patter it's rubbing off I tell you :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

we dont want no more grumpys on board............enough of grizzlies as it is :cry:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:we dont want no more grumpys on board............enough of grizzlies as it is :cry:
:D
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:we dont want no more grumpys on board............enough of grizzlies as it is :cry:

too much humour :arrow: :x :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote:

too much humour :arrow: :x :wink:

:? :? :( :( :( :x :x ...happy now? ;) :D
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM leaves this thread for a more sirius one :arrow: :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Thanks
This link is all the re-released stuff on Revisited, but it's not in chronological order (blackdance, ...live..., ballet 3 and Trance appeal is not menntioned).
http://www.insideout.de/catalog/search_ ... 78539e5716

A guy a emforum.nl once did a complete 1-100 list, but since that is down, you gotta do it yourself, this link is helpful. Note that boxsets on 25 discs, counts as 25 albums..

As for the future, we do not know, in which sequence, the albums will be released...

http://www.klaus-schulze.com/biograph.htm