Linda Spa

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Linda Spa

Post by ant »

:? Does anybody know what Linda is up to at the moment? I know she has been at some of the recent TD events but there has been no updates on her website for some time and it is still saying that her first solo album is going to be released at the end of 2015!! I have emailed her contact address but get no reply. Anyone with any new news on Miss Spa's latest activities would be good. :)
Biggus Dickus
Hipgnosis

Re: Linda Spa

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

It is really sad to see this, and her website not updated. I'm actually already thinking that 20 years worth of dedication to TD got her nothing, and she has quit music ... it just seems like such a waste. I know this sounds pessimistic, but I doubt that a creative person would sit in the dark for such a long time, and not have something to say, either with an instrument, or in words.

Hard to think something is not totally right, but at the very least, we have a lot of work she has left behind with TD ... that I am not sure why it was not kept/added to the new version of TD. I think she would have added a nice touch to the whole thing, as she has before ...

Who knows? But I find it all very sad.

Life is like that sometimes, isn't it?
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

I found this "She is currently working on her solo album which will be presented in 2018." on her site :D

http://lindaspa.cc/LIFE.html
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

Been up on her website, but there is so little about anything in there, and the album has had dates changed a couple of times. I'm assuming that she has not made up her mind what she wants the music to be.

I would like to see her continue involved in the electronic side of things ... there are way too many others doing everything else, I think!

12/04/2017 All good. I think she is still deciding what her music/work will be on an album, and she might be a bit conflicted as to doing something electronic, or something else ... however, I myself, do not see that she will just do a nice song, or bunch of songs ... I keep thinking a long 30 minute piece that just allows her instruments to fly and flow ... but this may just be way too hard to do by herself, although I can not imagine that she is not capable of doing this with today's computers and software.