KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN LIVE NOW - TD DOCUMENTARY

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN LIVE NOW - TD DOCUMENTARY

Post by ant »

:( Yes, I find it strange that out of all these fans that have turned up year after year to their concerts and bought their albums, only 500 odd have bothered to support this project so far. It would appear that to a lot of them , TD were not there favourite band, unlike me!! It will be very sad if this does not happen because this will be the one and only chance of a full length TD documentary ever - a massive opportunity will have been missed. I have done my bit so there is nothing more I can do - I am just so disappointed in the number of people who have just not bothered. Unlike Insvims, I am looking forward to the autobiography but this would have been much more important as a document to the band. We just need 6 more at 5000 Euros and we will be there - surely there must be some people out there that can afford that amount of money!! :roll:
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

ant wrote:Unlike Insvims, I am looking forward to the autobiography...
Think you misunderstood me there. I actually look much more forward to the autobiography than to the possible documentary film.
ant

Post by ant »

:roll: Insvims, what I was saying is that I am looking forward to the autobiography but unlike you, I find the documentary more important as it is a document of the life of TD rather than Edgar's view on it alone, even though that is very much of interest too. :)
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

ant wrote::roll: Insvims, what I was saying is that I am looking forward to the autobiography but unlike you, I find the documentary more important as it is a document of the life of TD rather than Edgar's view on it alone, even though that is very much of interest too. :)
Thanks for clarifying. Then I understand.
redziller

Post by redziller »

Done what I can - but it's a bloody disgrace IMHO that such a prolific, seminal band with such variety of output is left to do this off their own bat with crowd funding.

If EF had been a chef... oh never mind
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
ant

Post by ant »

:) Up to the 60% mark now but we still need 28,000 Euros by the end of next Tuesday!! That means we need approx. 4,666 Euros each day now, including today. Would be such a shame if we ended up just being 5000 Euros short at the end, that would be terrible! I am still keeping my fingers crossed. :)
Biggus Dickus
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

For all TD fans in the world,

Here is a short video for you, showing Kerstin Krieg (creative producer) and Volker Gehrke (editor) at the editing of the short Tangerine Dream Documentary.!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFwlqIy ... 3ydxzmno0k

We need the suport of all the TD fans in the world to get licences to produce this film

Please help them to produce the first TD Documentary

We have only 5 days to reach our goal !!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ta ... n=d480d738
François from Paris
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

We have only 3 days to make the Dream Reality : Plese support the first long TD documentary !!

We need you to get the Virgin an d Sony film licences !!!

Please support this projetc here :

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ta ... nav_search
François from Paris
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

For all fans :

"TWO LIMITED ARTWORKS MADE & SIGNED BY EDGAR FROESE NOW AVAILABLE AS NEW REWARDS (see 2.000 € rewards)

We offer two limited zoom-o-prints made & signed by mastermind of Tangerine Dream, Edgar Froese (see photos below). They are absolutely exclusive. We add these arteworks to our Kickstarter page, including other rewards (see 2000 € rewards). Special thanks to Ron Barret who parted with his personal treasures in order to help succeeding with our Kickstarter project!

If you like to call these unique and wonderful artworks your own, here’s your chance! "

Please support the first long TD Documentary" here :

We nned your support to get the Sony and Virgin cost licences to make the TD Documentary film

We have now less than 64 hours !!!!
François from Paris
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

For all TD fans

It is a race against the time !!

For all the 575 beakers who support the firts TD Documentary : you have the possibility to modify your pledge amount (for exemple if you have give 1,10 ..euros you can increase your pleage amount (just login to your kickstrater account an modify your pledge amount)

If everyblody beaker give 30 more, we will reach the goal !!!

We need you !!
François from Paris
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

Dear all TD Fans !!

We have received a good news from TAG/TRAUM produced of the TD Documentary !!!!!

"We received a wonderful message from an anonymous sponsor. He/she is consent to double all the pledges which will be made from today on. Of course the sponsor is known to us and trustworthy.

What does it mean exactely? Here’s a sample calculation: 23.473 € are still missing. In case, 11.761,50 € will be funded, then 11.761,50 € comes from our sponsor.

That’s already a great deal, but we like to make your coming contribution a bit more attractive: THE NEXT 100 BACKERS WILL GET A TD–SHIRT ON TOP (exclusive & limited)! Check it out here: bitly.com/td-shirt

Did you pledge today? Then please send an e-mail including your shirt size to rahmani@tagtraum.de or palku@tagtraum.de

Once more we appeal to your love for TD. Please help us to make the dream come true by supporting our Kickstarter project: bitly.com/kickstarter-tangerine-dream

We can make it happen!!!

Best wishes,

TAG/TRAUM"

Please click here : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ta ... =discovery
François from Paris
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

601 bakers now... but the project still needs almost 10 000 € from the fans, before the "special sponsor" can "save" it.

It's time to contribute, the project has only two days left.
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

Dear Fan,important message from TAG/TRAUM who will produce the TD Documentary film !!

"Exciting News from an Anonymous Sponsor!

"We received a wonderful message from an anonymous sponsor. He/she is consent to double all the pledges which will be made from today on. Of course the sponsor is known to us and trustworthy.

What does it mean exactely? Here’s a sample calculation: 23.473 € are still missing. In case, 11.761,50 € will be funded, then 11.761,50 € comes from our sponsor.

That’s already a great deal, but we like to make your coming contribution a bit more attractive: THE NEXT 100 BACKERS WILL GET A TD–SHIRT ON TOP (exclusive & limited)! Check it out here: bitly.com/td-shirt

Did you pledge today? Then please send an e-mail including your shirt size to rahmani@tagtraum.de or palku@tagtraum.de

Once more we appeal to your love for TD. Please help us to make the dream come true by supporting our Kickstarter project: bitly.com/kickstarter-tangerine-dream

We can make it happen!!!

Best wishes,

TAG/TRAUM"

We have only 41 hours to reach the goal !!!. Please click here :

François from Paris