quality begins with Q

nightmare strand
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

quality begins with Q

Post by nightmare strand »

Couldn't help noticing just how accomplished Thorsten is both as composer and performer. Another master stroke Edgar has pulled off enrolling this
talent into the TD fold. Jerome's current absence seems to have made it
more apparent that a formidable musical force has been waiting to be unleashed and his input during TD's 40th Year serves as testiment to this fact. Couldn't help wondering just how satisfying a Froese, Quaeschning, Schmoelling line up might be.

If only Johannes could be persuaded to change his mind.
Last edited by nightmare strand on Wed May 09, 2007 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
24db

Re: quality begins with Q

Post by 24db »

nightmare strand wrote:Couldn't help noticing just how accomplished Thorsten is both as composer and performer. Another master stroke Edgar has pulled off enrolling this
more apparent that a formidable musical force has been waiting to be unleashed and his input during TD's 40th Year serves as testiment to this fact. Couldn't help wondering just how satisfying a Froese, Quaeschning, Schmoelling line up might be.

Anyone else ever given this scenario a thought.
Edgar asked Johannes...and he said no...shame but that's how it is
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
nightmare strand wrote:Couldn't help noticing just how accomplished Thorsten is both as composer and performer. Another master stroke Edgar has pulled off enrolling this

Anyone else ever given this scenario a thought.
Edgar asked Johannes...and he said no...shame but that's how it is
I still like to think this is not totally off the table. Edgar and Johannes obviously have a very good relationship.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

There is a private reason for JS not being able to take up the offer......but its not for me to discuss here :arrow: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:There is a private reason for JS not being able to take up the offer......but its not for me to discuss here :arrow: :wink:
We've discussed this before Colin. I hope the problem can be overcome.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

It would be good if it is only a one off
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:There is a private reason for JS not being able to take up the offer......but its not for me to discuss here :arrow: :wink:
We've discussed this before Colin. I hope the problem can be overcome.
Perhaps the mention of the acoustic gig is a hint of what's to come?
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Whatever Johannes' reasons are, I hope he can overcome them at some point in the future.The guy has a great talent and I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing him play live again.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:Whatever Johannes' reasons are, I hope he can overcome them at some point in the future.The guy has a great talent and I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing him play live again.
No doubt it would be a huge draw if JS could perhaps do something live with TD again :arrow:
JD

Post by JD »

well in an interview last year he also said 'never say never' when asked if he would reconsider joining TD.
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I agree, but I must admit I quickly find his Minory and PPM projects very tedious (not TD-ous), and I've only listened to tracks, not albums.
But yes, he is a very accomplished composer and performer, and with the exception of Springtime In Nagasaki, I think he's overshadowed EF's contributions on recent albums.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Pertou wrote:

I agree, but I must admit I quickly find his Minory and PPM projects very tedious (not TD-ous), and I've only listened to tracks, not albums.
But yes, he is a very accomplished composer and performer, and with the exception of Springtime In Nagasaki, I think he's overshadowed EF's contributions on recent albums.
I like the PPM stuff, but then I'm also a fan of the films he has chosen to interpret.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I like the PPM music to Mick............i think its very good :D
24db

Post by 24db »

Nice small(ish) synth set-up Thorsten uses with TD:

Access Virus C
Clavia Nordlead 3
Creamware Minimax ASB
Fujitsu Siemens Laptop