Attack of the Tangerine Dream clones!

TheXFactor
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Attack of the Tangerine Dream clones!

Post by TheXFactor »

Should anyone care to revisit a slew of TD/KS/JMJ inspired releases from the 90's (mostly) and from the UK (again, mostly), just pop on over to eBay and type 'Attack of the Tangerine Dream clones' in the search engine.

If- by any chance- one of the nine CDs listed is a very important album to you personally (for whatever reason), I **assure** you that the comparison/clone joke is all in good natured fun. The world of collecting, buying, and selling can be a bit on the dry side sometimes- nothing wrong with interjecting a little humor into it. :mrgreen:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Re: Attack of the Tangerine Dream clones!

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

TheXFactor wrote:Should anyone care to revisit a slew of TD/KS/JMJ inspired releases from the 90's (mostly) and from the UK (again, mostly), just pop on over to eBay and type 'Attack of the Tangerine Dream clones' in the search engine.

If- by any chance- one of the nine CDs listed is a very important album to you personally (for whatever reason), I **assure** you that the comparison/clone joke is all in good natured fun. The world of collecting, buying, and selling can be a bit on the dry side sometimes- nothing wrong with interjecting a little humor into it. :mrgreen:
doesn't work
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote: doesn't work

I think they're only going to come up on the U.S. site. Still haven't found a solution to my international shipping problem, and it's strange to me that no one has come up with some kind of international delivery confirmation (similar to what we have here in the U.S.). I mean, I can literally go to Japan, find an ATM to check my U.S. bank account balance, and have cash within seconds. So the technology certainly exists.

BTW, if there's a title that anyone here is interested in, I'm (potentially) open to trading. I'm looking for the SPV/Revisited Records versions of Klaus Schulze's IRRLICHT, BODY LOVE (Part 1), MIRAGE, DUNE, or TRANCEFER as well as PURPLE DILUVIAL by TD.
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

And the clones are back!! :lol:

Rather than list a bunch of links, everything can be seen here:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Music-/11233/m. ... exfactor42

although you will have to scroll down through the list as they aren't clumped together. 15 "clone" releases in total, plus a couple items from some names you might recognize. The offer mentioned in the post above of trading for certain titles remains in effect as well.

Edit: no idea why the above link isn't working (but if you open it in a new window that seems to work OK), so just pop over to the U.S. eBay site and enter 'Attack of the Tangerine Dream clones' in the search field- 15 different titles should come up.