Chris Franke solo album

billythefish
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by billythefish »

I found Klemania to be a little clichéd, but I agree about London Concert, PCH and Celestine Prophecy - the latter has some exceptional pieces. I also really like Enchanting Nature - although it has a few PCH tracks, it also has some stunning original compositions that the PCH tracks sit better with (imho).
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

this is a non thread as cf's solo albums imho amount to PCH and a hill of beans, a terrible terrible shame, but hollow woods dollar crushed the modular under its hum vee wheels of fortune :roll: :roll:

and in any case how do we know that any cf solo album post 70's would be as we wanted any way, y'know: dong,dong dong, sequencer sequencer bish bash bosh....if cf had the will.....the solo lp we wanted, or think we wanted would have been in our hands in 77 etc
...The wise.....are silent.....
luigi

Post by luigi »

epsilon75 wrote:Klemania PCH and The London Concert are all good...........the rest are.....well erm :arrow:
the celestine prophecy is not so bad in its style :)
'if you listen you can hear it
the city - it sings....'
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

luigi wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Klemania PCH and The London Concert are all good...........the rest are.....well erm :arrow:
the celestine prophecy is not so bad in its style :)
yeh great album. think ill listen to it now actually ;)
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I had to check out this iTunes thing, and found some interesting albums by CF and SJ, and as a test bought Perry Rhodan, burned it to cdr, and was generally impressed by the easy process, and the audio quality iTunes provides, especially when burning to cdr, that there's no breaks between the tracks.

Perry Rhodan is an alright album, totally bombastic, but some fine moments and pop songs. Even a little like Vangelis goes Eurovision sometimes, but is better than that, and good as a whole.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

What you don’t like Celestine prophecy I like it.
I thought it was good but not that bad.
It a modern new age music.

:!: :arrow:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:What you don’t like Celestine prophecy I like it.
I thought it was good but not that bad.
It a modern new age music.

:!: :arrow:
I like The Celestine Prophecy, Peter :?
hansx

Post by hansx »

Less news on Franke these days as far as I found on the internet. Can we expect something new from him?
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

hansx wrote:Less news on Franke these days as far as I found on the internet. Can we expect something new from him?
Yes, "Super-duper Nanny" OST.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Pertou wrote:
hansx wrote:Less news on Franke these days as far as I found on the internet. Can we expect something new from him?
Hmmm.

I guess that ain't going to be a sequencer and synth fest. :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
Pertou wrote:
Hmmm.

I guess that ain't going to be a sequencer and synth fest. :roll:
He is using the latest 'naughty-step' modular ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:lol: :wink:

...'in 1977, Chris Franke was working on his solo album, which will be released in 2008 in a deluxe package with ' [ dream interrupted by reality ]
...The wise.....are silent.....
hansx

Post by hansx »

bigmoog wrote::lol: :wink:

...'in 1977, Chris Franke was working on his solo album, which will be released in 2008 in a deluxe package with ' [ dream interrupted by reality ]
Are you serious now, or is this a joke?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:
bigmoog wrote::lol: :wink:

Are you serious now, or is this a joke?
Knowing the BM he has seen in in the crystal ball :mrgreen: :lol: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

CF's work is very patchy. I can't say that I do much more than use the CDs as dust collectors now. Shame.

Like I've posted before, the new B5 OST is very mediocre. As is the film overall.

I'm still waiting for a creative burst from the man, to shake me from my apathy towards his output.