a few Klaus Schulze rarities on eBay

TheXFactor
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

a few Klaus Schulze rarities on eBay

Post by TheXFactor »

TOTENTAG: http://www.ebay.com/itm/301117793020?ss ... 555.l2649- SOLD!!

GOES CLASSIC: http://www.ebay.com/itm/301117792231?ss ... 555.l2649- SOLD!!

TRAILER: http://www.ebay.com/itm/301133192600?ss ... 1555.l2649

BLACKDANCE LP (Japan 1982 w/OBI and insert): http://www.ebay.com/itm/301117791346?ss ... 1555.l2649

and for the sake of completeness:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301117793338?ss ... 1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301117790863?ss ... 1555.l2649

My sincerest apologies- in advance- to those who find posts such as these somehow offensive to the integrity of a message board... :?
Last edited by TheXFactor on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:13 am, edited 8 times in total.
sparrow

Re: a few Klaus Schulze rarities on eBay

Post by sparrow »

No offence here X Factor..I have all the KS items and dvd's hope you manage to sell them mate.. :D
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

sparrow wrote:No offence here X Factor..I have all the KS items and dvd's hope you manage to sell them mate.. :D
No good to us anyway sparrow - "does not ship to United Kingdom"
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

sparrow wrote:No offence here X Factor..I have all the KS items and dvd's hope you manage to sell them mate.. :D

Thank you sir!! :D Generally, issues like that tend to start with one or two bored/lonely individuals who get upset about the "integrity of the board becoming commercialized". Happens a lot on the IMDb if you've ever poked around there. Post one simple link in the forum about, say, the original Star Trek television series, and they lose their minds and/or start pulling quotes from old episodes about how "Kirk would have disapproved". Funny, but also really sad when you think about it.
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

Actually, due to a series of bad situations with overseas purchases (including an attempted eBay scam from one very well known TD fan/collector) I've temporarily suspended all international sales until I can come up with a better working system. I don't think NTSC format DVDs would work in a UK DVD player though, would they? That being said, I'm working under the presumption that there are North American based fans here on the board.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

TheXFactor wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

Actually, due to a series of bad situations with overseas purchases (including an attempted eBay scam from one very well known TD fan/collector) I've temporarily suspended all international sales until I can come up with a better working system. I don't think NTSC format DVDs would work in a UK DVD player though, would they? That being said, I'm working under the presumption that there are North American based fans here on the board.
Well, that's tricky. NTSC DVD's work in SOME UK dvd players. I have a Toshiba that will play American discs but NOT any sort of burned disc,
and I have a Sony that will quite happily play burned discs but refuses American ones.
And we have a cheap $40 supermarket player that does not seem to car what you put in it, it plays them all !

I am wary of sedning stuff to Russia, as I have one person claiming not to have received the item and another claiming there was a fault (which I knew there was not)

Ebay seems to side with the buyer in the majority of these types of instance however...
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Well, that's tricky. NTSC DVD's work in SOME UK dvd players. I have a Toshiba that will play American discs but NOT any sort of burned disc,
and I have a Sony that will quite happily play burned discs but refuses American ones.
And we have a cheap $40 supermarket player that does not seem to car what you put in it, it plays them all !

I am wary of sedning stuff to Russia, as I have one person claiming not to have received the item and another claiming there was a fault (which I knew there was not)

Ebay seems to side with the buyer in the majority of these types of instance however...

I've got a DVD player like that as well. Cost next to nothing, will play anything on a disc that you put in the tray. One of the best tech investments I ever made.

As for eBay, I do agree with you that they generally side with the buyer when you can't prove that an item has been delivered. One of the advantages to shipping only within the U.S. is that I can get Delivery Confirmation and upload the info to their site. So when you have a scamming buyer who claims they never received the package even though usps.com says it was delivered, the worst that'd happen is eBay would refund the money (from their own account, not the sellers account) as part of their 'buyer protection' policy.

The aforementioned attempted eBay scam from a well known TD fan/collector is another story however. He bought an item, subsequently asked me to violate something like three different eBay policies, and when I refused he then feigned ignorance about the contents of the purchased item (it'd be like someone here claiming to be surprised that Edgar Froese performed on a Tangerine Dream album and not wanting it because of that fact). So all of a sudden he then wants to cancel the purchase and subsequently left negative feedback because I wouldn't do what a "dedicated, die-hard fan" wanted. Despite my having messages from him where he was CLEARLY asking me to violate eBay policy (and proof of my refusing), they wouldn't remove the feedback because it was (and I'm quoting here) "his impression of the transaction". So one very selfish (and self-important) individual has literally ruined it for all the overseas fans who'd be interested in stuff like this.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Oh well, good job I got all those DVDs then :)

Hopefully someone will want them.
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:Oh well, good job I got all those DVDs then :)

Hopefully someone will want them.

Thanks. I'm sure they'll sell eventually. I had a lot of 7 different CD samplers from the 90's that featured tracks from TD, Chris Franke and other synth/EM artists from that era which someone just scooped up, so it's always just a matter of time and patience.

BTW, I do have an intention of making the auctions available again internationally, but I need to figure out a way to prevent a repeat of what happened last time. 13 years as a seller without a **single** complaint, and all it took was one selfish person with a "But I'm a die-hard fan and owed a debt of gratitude that I've even taken interest in your auction" type-ego to change that. Honestly, I would have expected better from a TD fan. It does take all types however.
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

TOTENTAG is sold.

In response to a few different PMs I've received, yes I will sell the two KS DVDs by themselves (or the four TD DVDs for that matter).
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

GOES CLASSIC is sold.