sounds like TD

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

trane wrote:hey, guys, i am new here from hungary and am really surprised that as it seems from the posts you have not heard of radio massacre international (of uk). they are amazing and truly making td-music! visit www.rmi.dircon.co.uk there are even samples of their music - you'll be amazed!!! :shock:
Welcome to the forum trane. I look forward to your future posts.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
trane

Post by trane »

thnax hobo, too :-) guys, it's really amazing i just joined a forum of (to me:) foreigners and you treat me as a well-known friend. it's truly uplifting :) mainly as comparing it to my homeland (hungary) forums: there people want to hurt the others and prove how clever they are, all having the wisest stone :-( now, this community shows me an other aspect of the man-lived world... perhaps coming form the kind of music we listen to? the greek said in the ancient times music was (and is) the only direct and non-material form and, at the same time, proof of god's presence amongst us...
save the trees, eat beavers :-D
24db

Post by 24db »

trane wrote:thnax hobo, too :-) guys, it's really amazing i just joined a forum of (to me:) foreigners and you treat me as a well-known friend. it's truly uplifting :) mainly as comparing it to my homeland (hungary) forums: there people want to hurt the others and prove how clever they are, all having the wisest stone :-( now, this community shows me an other aspect of the man-lived world... perhaps coming form the kind of music we listen to? the greek said in the ancient times music was (and is) the only direct and non-material form and, at the same time, proof of god's presence amongst us...
We're all fans afterall.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

trane wrote:thnax hobo, too :-) guys, it's really amazing i just joined a forum of (to me:) foreigners and you treat me as a well-known friend. it's truly uplifting :) mainly as comparing it to my homeland (hungary) forums: there people want to hurt the others and prove how clever they are, all having the wisest stone :-( now, this community shows me an other aspect of the man-lived world... perhaps coming form the kind of music we listen to? the greek said in the ancient times music was (and is) the only direct and non-material form and, at the same time, proof of god's presence amongst us...
You will find that there are some people who imply that their taste in music makes them superior and that their taste in music is correct.... try to ignore them.... even when they find 101 different ways of saying the same thing on a daily basis.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Forums by their nature are vehicles for debate and occasionally disputes arise. You'll find the majority of members here, treat others with respect and realise that everybody's viewpoint is valid. Your comments will be most welcome.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
We're all fans afterall.
Not me mate.
I was doing a google for Tangerine Dream high-heal shoes and accidently found my way in here a few months back and can't find the way out. :wink:

....er welcome by the way trane.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
We're all fans afterall.
Not me mate.
I was doing a google for Tangerine Dream high-heal shoes and accidently found my way in here a few months back and can't find the way out. :wink:

thank god nobody reads this, could have been embarassing otherwise
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: We're all fans afterall.
Not me mate.

Absolutely.
I mean, it's not as if TQ and Edgar ever read this forum. :wink:

The other day, whilst I was saying I didn't really like JMJ and Kraftwerk, did I not mention I don't really like TD either?
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Not me mate.

Absolutely.
I mean, it's not as if TQ and Edgar ever read this forum. :wink:

The other day, whilst I was saying I didn't really like JMJ and Kraftwerk, did I not mention I don't really like TD either?
never catch me on their forum, they're rubbish since they went electronic, far better pre-Electronic Meditation ;)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:The other day, whilst I was saying I didn't really like JMJ and Kraftwerk, did I not mention I don't really like TD either?
never catch me on their forum, they're rubbish since they went electronic, far better pre-Electronic Meditation ;)
I'm beginning to think that buying tickets for Frankfurt was maybe taking the pretense a bit far.

Guess I'll just have to sit there and pretend to be having a good time. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:The other day, whilst I was saying I didn't really like JMJ and Kraftwerk, did I not mention I don't really like TD either?
I'm beginning to think that buying tickets for Frankfurt was maybe taking the pretense a bit far.

That wasn't you shouting 'plays fantastically! plays fantastically!' at the last gig was it? ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I wonder if they do read our comments :? If it is the case the wife might just get those Signed Edgar undies after all :oops:

Name and address supplied :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:I wonder if they do read our comments :? If it is the case the wife might just get those Signed Edgar undies after all :oops:

Thorsten reads BMs every word...and he still has time to record music! ...what a top geezer ;)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: never catch me on their forum, they're rubbish since they went electronic, far better pre-Electronic Meditation ;)

That wasn't you shouting 'plays fantastically! plays fantastically!' at the last gig was it? ;)
Yep that was me. I missed a track so I was asking them to go back and play it again. Can't understand why I was getting so many black-looks from the crowd. :roll:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I wonder if they do read our comments :? If it is the case the wife might just get those Signed Edgar undies after all :oops:

Thorsten reads BMs every word...and he still has time to record music! ...what a top geezer ;)
Hmm............Broadmoor wont be long then :shock: :arrow: :lol: :lol:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.