how many Jerome/Johannes collaborations?

TheXFactor
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

how many Jerome/Johannes collaborations?

Post by TheXFactor »

Aside from the two LOOM releases and Jerome's new FAR SIDE OF THE FACE, are there any other releases where they both appear on? I know Jerome's has released a bunch of CD EPs, and they often seem to both lead up to -and immediately follow- a full album release. I was looking around his site however, and I wasn't able to discern whether or not Johannes appeared on anything aside from FSotF. Or if Jerome appeared on any of the Schmoelling CDs for that matter.
rigel

Post by rigel »

Nothing else, as far as I know. Just the LOOM material and the two tracks on THE FAR SIDE OF THE FACE.

"Novembernauts" rocks!
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

rigel wrote:Nothing else, as far as I know. Just the LOOM material and the two tracks on THE FAR SIDE OF THE FACE.

"Novembernauts" rocks!

I just ordered FSOTF, so I'll have the chance to hear it before long. Think I've read a few reviews which mention that song in particular.

Just to be sure- Johannes doesn't appear on any of Jerome's CD EPs?
rigel

Post by rigel »

No, their first collaboration were the two tracks on the FSOTF. Schmoelling isn't on any of Jerome's EPS, apart from the LOOM EP, of course.
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

rigel wrote:No, their first collaboration were the two tracks on the FSOTF. Schmoelling isn't on any of Jerome's EPS, apart from the LOOM EP, of course.

OK, thanks! Really looking forward to hearing FSOTF now... 8)